- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Uncover the jewels of the Nile
- Visit the Valley of The Kings
- Discover the 'City of the Dead'
- Take a cruise down the Nile
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CClaireOgden· March 19th, 2020Mo was the best tour guide! His knowledge of Egyptian history was amazing. He also made sure everyone in our group was having the best time even though Coronavirus was changing our itinerary almost daily. He was friendly, approachable and went above and... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Claire, thank you for your review, we're happy to hear you had a great time on your trip with us , amazing photos for the memory bank, hope to see you on one of our other tours in the future. Thank you. Travel Talk TeamTrip date: March 2020
- DDaveNicoll· March 4th, 2020Mo was an amazing tour guide! He really looked after the group and did an awesome job at showing us an Egypt we will never forget. His knowledge of the history of the country is amazing and he taught us so much, even a bit of the language. Mo would go... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- JSJustin· January 28th, 2020You’re a lucky one if you got Mo as a tour guide. He is the tour guide of all tour guides. Goes out of his way to make sure all of your needs are tended to and more! It was one point I wasnt feeling a certain situation and he came up and talked with me... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Nichole· January 8th, 2020I fell in love with Egypt as all my past “history” lessons came into play. I feel like much of what I was taught was false and Mostafa did a phenomenal job of answering my questions. I think I may of been the noisiest tourist he has had but I love... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- KOKatie· December 4th, 2019Mostafa our tour guide was absolutely fantastic! He was very knowledgeable, organized and friendly. Highly recommend the Felucca travel talk tour with Mostafa!Trip date: November 2019
- AAllyshia· December 3rd, 2019Mostafa was extremely welcoming and very knowledgeable. Could not have had a better guide!Trip date: November 2019
- GGaelle· November 26th, 2019I can still remember every detail of the tour. Mostafa (Mufasaaaaa) went above and beyond to ensure everyone was having a good time and answered my million stupid questions with so much patience. He is soooo knowledgeable, yet so humble and funny.... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
- KKate· November 25th, 2019Mostafa was the most incredible guide, who made our time in Egypt a trip that we will remember forever! 100% would recommend this tour to anyone. Mostafa's knowledge of the whole country and all of the sites is great.Trip date: October 2019
- SShrutiDesai· November 24th, 2019Mostafa is an amazing guide! Very knowledgeable and took care of the group really well! He is very friendly and easy to get along with, making the experience that much more memorable! It feels like we have a friend in Egypt! Very highly recommend!!!Trip date: February 2019
- Brittany· November 22nd, 2019Mostafa is an amazing tour guide and friend! He is so knowledgeable about his country and all the history. He is so approachable, you can ask him questions all day long (I've asked him questions even after I returned home!). Thank you so much for making... Show moreTrip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -45%Saturday6 Mar, 2021EnglishSunday14 Mar, 2021$1,389$763
- Saturday13 Mar, 2021EnglishSunday21 Mar, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,389
- Saturday20 Mar, 2021EnglishSunday28 Mar, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,389Only Pay $85 Deposit
- Saturday27 Mar, 2021EnglishSunday4 Apr, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,389Only Pay $85 Deposit
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -45%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday11 Apr, 2021$1,389$763Only Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday18 Apr, 2021$1,389$7630% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday25 Apr, 2021$1,389$7630% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday2 May, 2021$1,389$7630% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 May, 2021EnglishSunday9 May, 2021$1,389$7630% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 May, 2021EnglishSunday16 May, 2021$1,389$7630% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are the flights included?
- What is the age range?
- What happens if I can't make it in time and will be arriving the day after the first meeting of the tour?
- What is local Payment ?
- What is a Felucca?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar