- Our saving
- US $ 374
- +7 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Uncover the jewels of the Nile
- Visit the Valley of The Kings
- Great quality for price
- Guaranteed tour departures
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MJMirandaWritten on October 28, 20174.5 - Excellent9 day tour around Egypt with Sameh was AMAZING!! He is brilliant at keeping everyone so informed, his passion for his country and it's history really shines through in all his talks. He is a humble man with a warm heart and such dedication that he not only deserves tour guide for the month, but of the last 10 years or so that he has been a guide. My reasons for this being that everyone I know or people I've meet that have had friends on his tours speak extremely highly of Sameh. Also his family should also get some recognition for sharing such a brilliant man with all of us xShow detailed ratings
- DPDavidWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentAdham our guide was an absolute legend, we fell in love with him. The accommodation is really nice!! Far better than we expected for such a cheap tourShow detailed ratings
- ChristelleWritten on October 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentI just got back from a Travel Talk tour to egypt and had an amazing time! Our guide Adham was the best and extremely knowledgeable. Although the tour covers a lot of ground and monuments, everything was worth seeing and the day and a half of sailing on the felucca was a much needed and very welcome break in the trip! Overall I would highly recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
- NBNicoleWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip that I 100% recommend. Sam the tour guide was awesome! Lots of driving but all worth it for the places you get to see. The felucca on the Nile was a highlight of my 3 month trip. I never felt unsafe. Food was great. Hotels were awesome. Just book it!!!Show detailed ratings
- PSPeterWritten on August 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentAdham was an excellent, friendly, informative tour guide. Adam was an amazing driver, always with a smile on his face.Show detailed ratings
- LALanaWritten on July 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentFelucca Odyssey, Egypt: what an amazing trip that everyone MUST do!! Shady was the most knowledgeable, fun and down to earth tour guide I have ever met. His love for his country is contagious. Safety was a major concern for me initially when booking, however I have never felt so safe and comfortable throughout the whole trip. It is perfectly fine! It was honestly one of the best trips I have EVER done. I have a new love and knowledge for Egypt, something everyone should experience. The pyramids, Abu Simbal, numerous temples, Egyptian culture, wow what a week ... thanks again Shady for a trip of a lifetime!! #shadyisthebestShow detailed ratings
- TTheaWritten on April 15, 20174.0 - GoodTravel Talk Felucca Odyssey with Sam! This trip exceeded my expectations, as a solo female traveller I was keen to join a group tour and was pleased our group was generally like minded 25+ year olds. The hotels were pretty good for the limited amount of time we spent in them. The bus could be more comfortable as we spent many hours on it including 2 x 9hr trips but it is Egypt I suppose. The couple days spent on the Felucca chilling out on the Nile River was possibly my favourite as was happy just to relax for a while and it's super peaceful. Too many sales stops IMO. Now to the icing on the cake was the guide Sam (Sameh) whose been working for travel talk for over 10 years! As an Aswan raised, Cairo living local whose been working with Aussies & Kiwis for years I was thrilled at how funny and cheeky he was to help us all enjoy ourselves. As an expert egyptologist he was incredibly knowledgable and informative without boring us. Just know that the Egyptians were the first of everything! Sam must make a group of friends everytime he runs a tour and he'll always have many hosts if he was ever to come to Australia. Keep up the good work.Show detailed ratings
- NNickWritten on March 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour guide, informative and entertaining!Show detailed ratings
- MNMikeWritten on March 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was life changing. Sam is the most knowledgeable man /tour guide I have ever met. Sam is outstanding at what he does and can accompany for all sorts of personalities. 10/10. Egypt was beautiful and I never once felt unsafe and have already started people that it is a must do trip good value for money and the history of the country is amazingShow detailed ratings
- AAaronWritten on March 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentSam was an incredible tour guide, amazing knowledge of Ancient Egypt and made us feel super safe the whole time we were there. Couldn't rate Sameh enough! Pure legend.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Cairo
Start point The Oasis Hotel Pyramids, Alexandria Desert Road, Cairo 18:00
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo
End point The Oasis Hotel Pyramids, Alexandria Desert Road, Cairo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
The Oasis Hotel Pyramids - Cairo
Address: Cairo Alex Desert Road, Cairo, Egypt
Steigenberger Hotel - Luxor
Address: 85111, Khaled Ibn Al Walid, Luxor, Egypt
Helnan Hotel - Aswan
Address: Kornish Al Nile, الكورنيش، Aswan Governorate, Egypt
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- May 1, 2017
Is this tour suitable for a 62 year old?
This tour has been designed for the young crowd and it involves 2 days sailing on the Nile with a basic boat, camp fire and party.
We do suggest to look for another company and much more relax tours.
- April 1, 2017
How do pick-up-times work from the airport?
Airport transfer is available on the first day of the tour, for the flights landing between 5am - 11:30pm.
If you are landing at 2:30am, we can suggest you to book Pre Accommodation through us, which will include your airport transfer & breakfast.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam sameh or sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
64 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Travel Talk Felucca Odyssey tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SundayDec 24, 2017from CairoMondayJan 1, 2018in CairoOur saving$450Price$878-51%USD $428+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from CairoSundayJan 14, 2018in CairoOur saving$324Price$698-46%USD $374+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 13, 2018from CairoSundayJan 21, 2018in CairoOur saving$324Price$698-46%USD $374+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from CairoSundayJan 28, 2018in CairoOur saving$12PriceUSD $486+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 27, 2018from CairoSundayFeb 4, 2018in CairoOur saving$324Price$698-46%USD $374+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 3, 2018from CairoSundayFeb 11, 2018in CairoOur saving$324Price$698-46%USD $374+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 10, 2018from CairoSundayFeb 18, 2018in CairoOur saving$324Price$698-46%USD $374+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from CairoSundayFeb 25, 2018in CairoOur saving$12PriceUSD $486+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 24, 2018from CairoSundayMar 4, 2018in CairoOur saving$324Price$698-46%USD $374+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from CairoSundayMar 11, 2018in CairoOur saving$389Price$838-46%USD $449+ $213 Local Payment10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2018 the full payment of $374 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $374 for Felucca Odyssey, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Karnak (Egypt)
- 11 km
- Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
- 195 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 99 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 135 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $374 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,981 tours in Africa
- covered by 93 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Felucca Odyssey via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 64 travellers have already met
before they left for Felucca Odyssey tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 210 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Felucca Odyssey