- Our saving
- US $ 437
- +7 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Uncover the jewels of the Nile
- Visit the Valley of The Kings
- Discover the 'City of the Dead'
- Take a cruise down the Nile
- Rather Poor
- EhsonWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - GoodThe overall tour was excellent. Mostafa was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. The oasis hotel was not a good hotel. It was too far from Cairo city and the rooms weren't as clean as the other hotels. Food wasn't the best quality during the overall tour. The group felt that there was not enough time to look around at the sites, especially at the museum, Karnak temple and the Khan el khalili bazaar. The felucca experience ended up being more focussed about drinking alcohol rather than enjoying the peace and quiet on the Nile. Rather than having the entry fees in the small print, the whole group felt it would be better to have them included in the overall total cost of the tour. It felt a bit misleading as the total adds up quickly. The cost for Abu simbel didn't make sense as the price on the ticket was significantly less than £65. Travel can't cost that much per person. The Nubian dinner wasn't a good experience. It just felt like we were put in one room and given a crocodile to hold. To sum up, it was an enjoyable experience but I would have gladly paid for the entry fees before the tour so that way I could budget spending money properly and everyone in the tour felt pretty much the same way.Show detailed ratings
- LALanWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentHaving just done the Egypt tour by felluca, I have been raving about it to all my friends! Not having done a traveltalk tour before, I wasn't quite sure what to expect but have heard good things from friends. Sam has pretty much made the tour for me. He was so knowledgeable and passionate but also kept it at a level so not to overwhelm us. And he was just as much fun to talk to and really looked after us during the bus trips and on the felucca. Some of the bus rides were just long and tedious but it is what we needed to do to see so much of the country! Thanks Sam for an amazing trip and please take care of my friends when I send them your way!Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaTebbuttWritten on September 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentSameh is the best guide ever! He gave us just enough information without overloading us. A really nice guy and I would recommend him to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on September 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentSam was great! Would highly recommendShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam was absolutely amazing! He made sure everyone was enjoying themselves and went out of his way to make this the amazing tour that it was. Could not recommend Sam enough as your guide through Egypt!Show detailed ratings
- CCharlotteHendraWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam is amazing! Such good knowledge of Egypt and can answer any questions we had! Couldn’t recommend him enough!Show detailed ratings
- Ana CarolinaWritten on August 23, 20184.0 - GoodIt was my third tour, first with Travel Talk. It was alright, the guide was nice and the hotels very good. I was very surprised that we had to pay a lot of extras (we had to pay for all the entrances, to visit Abu Simbel, to go to the Nubian village, etc.). But the worst part of the tour was our bus. We spent a lot of time inside the bus since the tour covers a lot (I think I can say more than a day in total) and transportation was very uncomfortable. I don't recommend this tour.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Ana, thank you for your feedback, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. In regards extras mentioned in your feedback , it is mentioned on the tour site under the Inclusions section , what the tour includes and does not include . Please see below : What is not included in the tour price ? Any flights Travel insurance Meals not stated in the itineraryI Tems of a personal nature Tips & gestures Visa fees Entrance fees to the sights and museums Optional activities Other services not stated in the itinerary Thank you. Travel Talk Team
- AAnonymousWritten on August 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentSameh was an amazing guide!! Very knowledgable but really easy to talk to at the same time, with a great sense of humour!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - Excellentfantastic guide! Thanks SamShow detailed ratings
- KKelseaWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam was amazing and set the bar really high. We had a ton of fun. I will say that we weren't aware that it would be somewhat of a younger crowd (early to mid 20's) and some in their early 30's as well, which was great and fitting for us but just something we weren't exactly expecting which could have just been naive on our part. Just be ready for a lot of action and fun and the trip of a lifetime! I would even do this tour again... Although I might choose the cruise just because I like my comforts and a bit more privacy, however the Felucca is still epic fun! Felucca is just a bit more of a party and you all sleep in an open area on the Felucca. Both are great options that just depends of what type of experience you are going for. There is so much to learn from the history of Egypt and Sam is SO filled with information that I could go again and learn so much more. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. Even the bus driver added a lot of fun to the trip! We fell in LOVE with Egypt! Thank you Sam and friends!! xoxoShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Cairo
Start point The Oasis Hotel Pyramids, Alexandria Desert Road, Cairo 18:00
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo
End point The Oasis Hotel Pyramids, Alexandria Desert Road, Cairo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
The Oasis Hotel Pyramids - Cairo
Address: Cairo Alex Desert Road, Cairo, Egypt
Steigenberger Hotel - Luxor
Address: 85111, Khaled Ibn Al Walid, Luxor, Egypt
Helnan Hotel - Aswan
Address: Kornish Al Nile, الكورنيش، Aswan Governorate, Egypt
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will end after breakfast on the last day of the tour at The Oasis Hotel Pyramids in Cairo. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour is just an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time and make your way to The Oasis Hotel Pyramids in Cario. There is, however, a welcome meeting at the hotel at 6pm where you will meet your fellow travellers and tour guide, do not worry if you are unable to make it in time as you can simply meet everyone in the morning.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$15USD $483+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$15USD $483+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Cairo0 seats left$25USD $813+ $209 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $209 Local Payment
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Cairo9 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$26USD $852+ $209 Local Payment
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Cairo9 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$28USD $890+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$382$818-47%USD $437+ $209 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $437 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $437 for Felucca Odyssey, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Karnak (Egypt)
- 11 km
- Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
- 195 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 99 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 135 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $437 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,639 tours in Africa
- covered by 153 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Felucca Odyssey via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 287 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Felucca Odyssey