- +7 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Uncover the jewels of the Nile
- Visit the Valley of The Kings
- Discover the 'City of the Dead'
- Take a cruise down the Nile
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentSameh was an amazing guide!! Very knowledgable but really easy to talk to at the same time, with a great sense of humour!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - Excellentfantastic guide! Thanks SamShow detailed ratings
- KKelseaWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam was amazing and set the bar really high. We had a ton of fun. I will say that we weren't aware that it would be somewhat of a younger crowd (early to mid 20's) and some in their early 30's as well, which was great and fitting for us but just something we weren't exactly expecting which could have just been naive on our part. Just be ready for a lot of action and fun and the trip of a lifetime! I would even do this tour again... Although I might choose the cruise just because I like my comforts and a bit more privacy, however the Felucca is still epic fun! Felucca is just a bit more of a party and you all sleep in an open area on the Felucca. Both are great options that just depends of what type of experience you are going for. There is so much to learn from the history of Egypt and Sam is SO filled with information that I could go again and learn so much more. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. Even the bus driver added a lot of fun to the trip! We fell in LOVE with Egypt! Thank you Sam and friends!! xoxoShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam is not only a top bloke but also a fantastic and informative tour guide. Best everShow detailed ratings
- JJoshBrianWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip was fast-paced but amazing. Our guide Sam was outstanding - one of my best memories from Egypt was when he took myself and a few others to a Nubian village to watch the World Cup semifinal - it wasn't part of the itinerary and he didn't have to do it, but it was characteristic of the way he looked after everybody and made sure we were having the best time possible. Nothing was too much to ask of him. He understood the group dynamics perfectly and had great banter with us; it made his explanations very engaging and easy to understand. I especially loved the way he got us to act out some Egyptian stories - that is something unique that I have never seen before, and I think is characteristic of an awesome guide. The whole tour is great, but it was Sam that made it truly exceptional.Show detailed ratings
- NNatBurgessWritten on July 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentSam was a fantastic tour guide with so much knowledge to share about Egypt. He was very engaging when he spoke to us and gave great stories and information without giving us information overload. We even got to role play one story. Sam was extremely friendly and helpful the entire tour.Show detailed ratings
- AAdamBloggWritten on July 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentCannot speak highly enough of Sam. He's an awesome guide. He understood the group perfectly and gave us the right amount of information. He made a lot of effort to make sure we understood the key points of the huge amounts of history that Egypt has to offer. He was super helpful, fun and used creative ways to teach us the history at different sites. He clearly has a lot of knowledge and picked the right times to share things with us. If you get the chance, you must do a tour with Sam in Egypt!!Show detailed ratings
- AllishaWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam is a mad dog! A walking encyclopedia full of information on ancient & modern Egypt & can explain any concept or question with ease & a contagious passion. No question was silly. He was very approachable, friendly, professional & personable. He genuinely had an interest in every person & excelled in providing a memorable experience. I'm very grateful I met him & he was a tour guide. He had a huge impact on my experience & I can only imagine how much of an asset he is to Travel TalkShow detailed ratings
- JJoshAndersonWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur Felucca Odyssey tour was amazing. Sam is the most knowledgeable and friendly guide I have ever had. It is very evident he loves his job and he makes the whole experience so fun for everyone. We had a blastShow detailed ratings
- CClaireWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentSam is amazing and his knowledge about the history of Egypt is one of a kind!!! Thanks Sammy boyShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Cairo
Start point The Oasis Hotel Pyramids, Alexandria Desert Road, Cairo 18:00
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
- Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
- Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo
End point The Oasis Hotel Pyramids, Alexandria Desert Road, Cairo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
The Oasis Hotel Pyramids - Cairo
Address: Cairo Alex Desert Road, Cairo, Egypt
Steigenberger Hotel - Luxor
Address: 85111, Khaled Ibn Al Walid, Luxor, Egypt
Helnan Hotel - Aswan
Address: Kornish Al Nile, الكورنيش، Aswan Governorate, Egypt
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will end after breakfast on the last day of the tour at The Oasis Hotel Pyramids in Cairo. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour is just an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time and make your way to The Oasis Hotel Pyramids in Cario. There is, however, a welcome meeting at the hotel at 6pm where you will meet your fellow travellers and tour guide, do not worry if you are unable to make it in time as you can simply meet everyone in the morning.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam sameh or sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$258$698-37%USD $440+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$15USD $483+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$15USD $483+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$310$838-37%USD $529+ $203 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$15USD $483+ $203 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $397 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $397 for Felucca Odyssey, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Karnak (Egypt)
- 11 km
- Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
- 195 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 99 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 135 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $397 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,328 tours in Africa
- covered by 127 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Felucca Odyssey via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 281 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Felucca Odyssey