5 days Northern Circuit Camping Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Gecko Adventure
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 100
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 2: Lake Manyara Area – Serengeti National Park
- Day 3: Serengeti National Park
- Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Gecko Adventure
Gecko Adventure Tanzania is TALA licensed tour company, a member of Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (TATO). We organise a wide range of the Best Tanzania Safari Tours at reasonable prices, Our selection of Classic Tanzania Safaris are popular customised package tours to superb wildlife Tanzania safari destinations including the Serengeti.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- GGujing· September 20th, 2022I would just like to express my sincere thanks to Gecko Adventures for the holiday. I have visited Tanzania and I have to say that we really enjoyed every minute of it. We enjoyed it so much that we all rate it as the best family holiday we have ever... Show moreGecko Adventure commented on this reviewDear Friend, It was great to read your review of your 5 days Northern Circuit Camping Safari with our guide. We are thrilled he was able to give you a unique amazing experience for your family. When you have a knowledgeable guide who has wonderful... Show moreTrip date: April 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday24 Mar, 2023Tuesday28 Mar, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English$1,750
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- Type GTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Gecko Adventure. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Gecko Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Gecko Adventure" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Tanzania
- Tanzania Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Mt Kilimanjaro Northern Circuit Route (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Tanzania from Arusha
- Tanzania Active Adventure
- 5 days Tanzania
- Operators in Africa
- 5 days Northern Circuit Camping Safari Tours in Tanzania
- Active Adventure Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania Tours
- Tanzania Tours
- Africa Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania
- Tanzania tours