Rugged & Wild Tasmania
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN HOBART, AUSTRALIA
- Day 2: HOBART. EXCURSION TO BRUNY ISLAND
- Day 3: HOBART–FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK–LAUNCESTON–SHEFFIELD–CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
- Day 7: CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK–STRAHAN
- Day 8: STRAHAN–LAKE ST CLAIR NATIONAL PARK–MT FIELD NATIONAL PARK–HOBART
- Day 9: HOBART
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Globus
It began more than 90 years ago, when a young man purchased a boat to transport visitors across Lake Lugano, Switzerland. Who would have thought that this single boat would launch one of the world's leading travel companies? Today, the Globus family of brands is a global company reaching every corner of the world, yet remains family-owned and steeped in the values Antonio Mantegazza had when he set out across Lake Lugano in 1928 - to enlighten travelers by showing them the very best of the destinations we know so well. At Globus, we create first-class escorted tours with just the right balance of included features & free time. We’re all about hidden gems, not hidden charges. We throw in more visits, toss in more experiences & include more sightseeing, all in the price of the vacation.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- GVGerardus· November 27th, 2022Accommodation excellent, scenery superb, Tour Guide had excellent knowledge of areas visited and gave clear directions Bus driver was the most competent I've seen, I think he could thread the bus through the eye of a needle. Both boat trips were a... Show moreTrip date: November 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday17 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,119
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Australian DollarAustralia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type I.
- Type IAustralia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 12th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 12th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Globus will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Globus" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Australia
- Australia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 4 Week Australia Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Australia from Hobart
- Australia In-depth Cultural
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- Rugged & Wild Tasmania Tours in Australia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Tasmania Tours
- Australia Tours
- Australia/Oceania Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Wine tasting Tours
- Australia tours