Start planning your tour
Day 1: Arrive Port Moresby
Start point Port Moresby, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- Day 2: Fly to Popondetta and drive to Kokoda for start of trek. Trek to Deniki
- Day 3: Deniki to Alola via Isurava Battlefield. Visit Con's Rock along the way
- Day 4: Alola to Templeton's Crossing One. Visit Japanese artillery placement and many foxholes
- Day 5: Templeton's Crossing One to Kagi via Kagi Gap or Myola. Visit one of the last Fuzzy Wuzzy Angles today
- Day 6: Work with the people of the village in their gardens, build pig fences and live like the locals do.
- Day 7: Visit the local school and teach and learn from the students about life in a remote village.
- Day 8: Kagi to Menari via Brigade Hill
- Day 9: Menari to Nauro
- Day 10: Nauro to Vuale Creek. Today we will pass through Iorabawa and Ofi Creek.
- Day 11: Vuale Creek to Owers Corner. Then on to Port Moresby. Visit Bomana War Cemetry along the way.
Day 12: Port Moresby to Home or onto another PNG destination.
End point Port Moresby, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RDRonnieMay 01, 2017I was doing the Kokoda trek with No Roads Expeditions I collapsed but the care from Andrew Johnson (A.J) and the porters who didn't leave my side and got me to safety was second to none and it was good to know that I was in good hands and it didn't... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Ronnie for your message. I know it was a tough time for you out there but I am glad that our team rallied behind you. There is so much more to an emergency than just that immediate event. The care after the event for days sometimes is more... Show moreTrip date: April 2017
- TrevorJuly 14, 2013What a great experience to do the Kokoda Track. I found it hard to comprehend a war was being fought in the terrain of PNG. The track and the people living in the villages will always stay in my mind. As a son of a soldier who fought in PNG but not at... Show moreTrip date: June 2013
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
- Kokoda Track
- You Can Help in PNG