- Our saving
- US $ 1,479
- Indulge in Parisian pastries
- Get active in the Swiss countryside
- Wander through magical, floating Venice
- Visit Amsterdam’s Anne Frank House
- Rather Poor
- SaraWritten on May 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour with great people. Millie our tour guide was very knowledgeable, organised and fun.Show detailed ratings
- BethWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved meeting new people and getting to see wonderful new placesShow detailed ratings
- ClementineWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour! Great tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- SanjeevWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentMillie Stewart was a excellent tour guide. She had so much energy and enthusiasm that she brought to the trip. This was my very first trip to Europe and I felt because of her my cousin (travel partner) and I had so much fun. She was knowledgeable and ready to engage with any question we had about the sites we were visiting that day. What I also liked most was she was efficient with our time. Being that this was the winter express trip, with Millie I did not feel rushed to see sites because of how well she planned our time and execute our days on site. I would highly recommend her as a tour guide for your next trip because your guaranteed to have the time of your life.Show detailed ratings
- NickWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything was just so well organised. It made my first time to Europe seamless, relaxing and so much fun!Show detailed ratings
- NoreenWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour:) Millie is a fab tour guide very open and friendly.Show detailed ratings
- NatalieWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved Millie's energy and enthusiasm, it made every day so much fun!Show detailed ratings
- WilbertWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie is by far the most energetic, charismatic, fun, but organized tour guide i've ever had. Her energy is very contagious. she will be a great asset to any company that has her.Show detailed ratings
- SswatiWritten on April 14, 20184.0 - Goodspent a very good time with my familyShow detailed ratings
- k fayazWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentItinerary, places we visit in such a short time was just awesome. Terence is simply an awesome tour guide, his way of explaining the history of the places definitely makes things more interesting and enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich to Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include accommodation?
Yes, this Winter Express package does include accommodation.
Please check if the tour can be joined in Paris and departed in Amsterdam missing the London leg.
Yes, you can join the tour in Paris and depart in Amsterdam as suits your travel schedule and plans. Please just be aware the price of the tour won't vary. We can advise Topdeck that you will join in Paris at time of booking, and for leaving early in Amsterdam just let your trip leader know while on the tour so they can ensure you have all the information you need.
Where and what time is the pick up and drop off in London for this Winter Express Tour?
The pick up time is usually early morning on Day 1 from London around 6am.
The finish point time can be from 6-8pm in the evening depending on the traffic and weather conditions.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to London0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London11 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to London0 seats left$40USD $1,619
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$40USD $1,619
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London11 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$40USD $1,619
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to London0 seats left$40USD $1,619
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 August 2018 the full payment of $1,479 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1479 for Winter Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 357 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 669 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 109 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Express