- Our saving
- US $ 1,331
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Indulge in Parisian pastries
- Get active in the Swiss countryside
- Wander through magical, floating Venice
- Visit Amsterdam’s Anne Frank House
- Rather Poor
- MMariaEugeniaWritten on February 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a lovely trip! Stien was always ready to answer questions, give tips and smiles! Highly recommend =}
- AAlexanderPappasWritten on February 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing! Very friendly, easy to get along with! Had lots of facts and knew the history about each city. Nothing to complain about. Very professional experience
- PaulWritten on January 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carolyn our tour guide is an incredibly energetic and enthustiastic woman. She is very organised and plans comprehensively for each location on tours. She was able to deal with unexpected situation which arose on our trip efficiently and in busy... Read more
- SaraWritten on May 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour with great people. Millie our tour guide was very knowledgeable, organised and fun.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was awesome and very knowledgeable about every country that we visited in Europe I would highly recommend this trip.
- CCourtneyLewisWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was the best tour guide and full of useful and fun information, told us all the interesting stuff that we cared about and wanted to mnow and made it fun. Greg the bus driver was also amazing
- BethWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved meeting new people and getting to see wonderful new places
- ClementineWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour! Great tour guide!
- SanjeevWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie Stewart was a excellent tour guide. She had so much energy and enthusiasm that she brought to the trip. This was my very first trip to Europe and I felt because of her my cousin (travel partner) and I had so much fun. She was knowledgeable and ready... Read more
- NickWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was just so well organised. It made my first time to Europe seamless, relaxing and so much fun!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich to Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour start?
You will be picked up from London at around 6 am, on Day 1 of the tour. Your specific joining point will be as follows:
37 Tavistock Place,
Please be aware that the joining point may be subject to change, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents, released 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure.
What is the age range?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers 18 to 39 years of age and they have very restrictive age policy. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers. No worries, get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, however, we can arrange this for you with Topdeck for an additional cost once you have a confirmed booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "My name is Carolyn and I am a South African Born Australian who now calls the UK home. I have been traveling..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from London11 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$59USD $1,479
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from London11 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$170$1,519-8%USD $1,405
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from London11 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$170$1,519-8%USD $1,405
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from London11 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$170$1,519-8%USD $1,405
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from London11 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$170$1,519-8%USD $1,405
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from London11 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$170$1,519-8%USD $1,405
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from London11 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$179$1,599-8%USD $1,479
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from London11 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$179$1,599-8%USD $1,479
- ThursdayDec 12, 2019from London11 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$179$1,599-8%USD $1,479
- FridayDec 20, 2019from London11 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$206$1,839-8%USD $1,701
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 April 2019 the full payment of $1,331 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1331 for Winter Express, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 357 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 669 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,331 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 121 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Express