- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Indulge in Parisian pastries
- Get active in the Swiss countryside
- Wander through magical, floating Venice
- Visit Amsterdam’s Anne Frank House
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich to Heidelberg
- Day 9: Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- natasha m· February 2nd, 2020I thoroughly enjoyed my Eurotrip with Top Deck! Celebrated my birthday with lovely people who came from all over the world. It is a wonderful appetizer trip to see multiple countries in a short period of time. FYI lots of hiking, learn the currency... Show moreTopdeck commented on this reviewWooo Happy Birthday Natasha! Wide smiles on this side of the screen reading this review. Ben and Yaka are going to be stoked with the kind words - as or the trip itself, you've explained it perfectly! Everyone reading this, take on board all of... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Taleah· January 31st, 2020I was super nervous at first but everyone was so nice, everyone in the group gets along with others and our trip leader matt was awesome and so helpful. anyone who wants to go but is hesitating, dont. its so much fun and so worth itTopdeck commented on this reviewThis is amazing! So happy your leap of faith into solo group touring paid off! Matt will be happy to know the feedback ???? Everyone else, listen to Taleah she knows what she's talkin' about!Trip date: January 2020
- EEzekial· November 28th, 2019This was my first time to Europe, and On Top Deck. Not only is Stien extremely passionate and knowlegeable about her job, but she is also makes sure everyone is getting the best out of their trip. I wouldn't know half the stuff I know now travelling... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- MMiguel· November 28th, 2019[Original Text] El trato fue excelente, respetuosa y muy amable, lo cual me permitió vivir una experiencia increíble e inolvidable.Trip date: November 2019
- BBradenHart· November 28th, 2019Stien was amazing. She was very accommodating in all aspects of the tour from providing knowledge, best practice around customs in certain areas, answering any questions or concerns we had and ensuring we all had a fun and memorable trip.Trip date: November 2019
- LLeahSalmic· November 28th, 2019It was an unforgettable experience. A massive thank you to our tour guide Stien. She was so knowledgeable about each country we went to and even helped us with planning our next trip back! Very fun and energetic person who I would highly recommend to... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- BBrianna· November 28th, 2019Stein was a fantastic guide! Her knowledge was amazing and she definitely made the tour fun!Trip date: November 2019
- EEduardaPrates· November 15th, 2019DO IT!! it is a great experience!!Trip date: February 2019
- AAlexis· November 15th, 2019I did the Kenya & Tanzanian adventure it just didn’t come up in the list. It was outsourced by Acacia. It was a great trip just be prepared for very very basic food and long days of driving.Trip date: October 2019
- FAFilomena· November 15th, 2019Pretty good in terms of seeing the capitals of Scandinavia. Bus rides are long but comfy. You get freedom to do what you want as well.Trip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday11 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday21 Nov, 2021$1,7960% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday9 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday19 Dec, 2021$1,8990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday16 Jan, 2022$1,8990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when does this tour start?
- What is the age range?
- Are airport transfers included?
- What type of accommodation is included on this tour?
- What is the luggage allowance for this tour?
- Where and when does the tour end?
- Is the airfare included on this trip?
- Can you help us with our visas if needed?
- What are the inclusions?
- Can couples be roomed together?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar