- Our saving
- US $ 1,109
- Indulge in Parisian pastries
- Get active in the Swiss countryside
- Wander through magical, floating Venice
- Visit Amsterdam’s Anne Frank House
- Rather Poor
- SaraWritten on May 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour with great people. Millie our tour guide was very knowledgeable, organised and fun.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was awesome and very knowledgeable about every country that we visited in Europe I would highly recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
- CCourtneyLewisWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was the best tour guide and full of useful and fun information, told us all the interesting stuff that we cared about and wanted to mnow and made it fun. Greg the bus driver was also amazingShow detailed ratings
- BethWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved meeting new people and getting to see wonderful new placesShow detailed ratings
- ClementineWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour! Great tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- SanjeevWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentMillie Stewart was a excellent tour guide. She had so much energy and enthusiasm that she brought to the trip. This was my very first trip to Europe and I felt because of her my cousin (travel partner) and I had so much fun. She was knowledgeable and ready to engage with any question we had about the sites we were visiting that day. What I also liked most was she was efficient with our time. Being that this was the winter express trip, with Millie I did not feel rushed to see sites because of how well she planned our time and execute our days on site. I would highly recommend her as a tour guide for your next trip because your guaranteed to have the time of your life.Show detailed ratings
- NickWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything was just so well organised. It made my first time to Europe seamless, relaxing and so much fun!Show detailed ratings
- NoreenWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour:) Millie is a fab tour guide very open and friendly.Show detailed ratings
- AAshleeWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour with a great tour leader! So many amazing memoriesShow detailed ratings
- NatalieWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved Millie's energy and enthusiasm, it made every day so much fun!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich to Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour start?
You will be picked up from London at around 6 am, on Day 1 of the tour. Your specific joining point will be as follows:
37 Tavistock Place,
Please be aware that the joining point may be subject to change, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents, released 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure.
What is the age range?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers 18 to 39 years of age and they have very restrictive age policy. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers. No worries, get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, however, we can arrange this for you with Topdeck for an additional cost once you have a confirmed booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$242$1,549-16%USD $1,307
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$242$1,549-16%USD $1,307
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to London0 seats left$97USD $1,452
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to London0 seats left$97USD $1,452
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to London7 seats left$97USD $1,452Instant BookHold my
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to London0 seats left$97USD $1,452
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London11 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $1,518
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $1,518
- SundayDec 9, 2018from London11 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$405$1,619-25%USD $1,214Instant BookHold my
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to London0 seats left$101USD $1,518
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 November 2018 the full payment of $1,109 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1109 for Winter Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 357 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 669 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,109 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 118 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Express