- Our saving
- US $ 1,295
- Indulge in Parisian pastries
- Get active in the Swiss countryside
- Wander through magical, floating Venice
- Visit Amsterdam’s Anne Frank House
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- PPhoebeWritten on February 15, 20184.0 - GoodThis was the best tour ever! Went to every place on my bucket list, made friends and memories I’ll keep for life. Bianca was the best tour guide, really knowledgeable and helpful and maverick was the best driver, who always got us there on time or early! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience, would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- GGraceWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMitch Adams best tour guide ever!!!Show detailed ratings
- TTTeaganWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMitch Adams was beyond the best tour guide that anyone could ask for! His knowledge and expertise allowed for the best next experience. Always willing to take us on new adventures and always up for making the experience on of a kind and one never to forget! Thanks so much Mitch you are an absolute Legend!Show detailed ratings
- MarianaWritten on April 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on my first topdeck trip on 9th March 2017 and I must say it was the best decision I made. It was also my first time going solo and it was great, met so many people from day 1 and had a blast throughout the whole trip. I enjoyed every place I went to, just wish i could stay longer in each destination for example in Venice, it would have been great to stay one more night as I wanted to see much more. I have recommended this trip to my friends, especially those who are afraid of going alone. All the meals were ok, breakfast was a bit plain and basic, which could be improved but I did the majority of the extra activities and don't regret doing any of them. Would I go on another Topdeck trip? Yes of course! I am now looking forward to meeting my friends from the Topdeck tour next year in a new destination :) Also, i have to say that Melisa Harvey was the best tour leader I could ever ask for. She did an amazing job and I so happy she was on my tour. She's a star!!! And of course, our coach driver Csaba Csabesz was funny, entertaining and also a very safe and thoughtful driver. His another great addition to the Topdeck team. Thank you Topdeck for the amazing trip! Please add some South America trips also Cuba would be an amazing one! #noregrets #topdeck #winterexpress2017 ❤️❤️❤️Show detailed ratings
- JJessykaWritten on March 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was even better then expected! The itinerary, planning, fun and smooth sailing of the trip made it so easy for us to just relax and enjoy the whole experience. Would highly recommend :)Show detailed ratings
- CCarrie-AnnWritten on March 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentTopdeck is firstly such a great way to see Europe. Tour is planned so that you see everything you need to see, with enough free time that you can create your own fun. It's worth every penny. A tour though, I think, is only as great as its leader and Jess was as fantastic as they come. As we crossed the border into each new country she was already teaching us something new about its history, and with such enthusiasm and in such a relatable way that it made it easy to listen to and take it all in. It added an extra dimension to every city, being able to walk around a foreign place and recognise historic landmarks and meanings behind them whilst you're there is something special. Seeing the passion in Jess' eyes and hearing it in her voice about what she was doing, made tour every bit more exciting. You could tell she wanted everyone to feel comfortable and really make their most of their time on tour, she would often buy everyone on the bus a little keepsake from each city which was unbelievably generous. She was patient, she was kind, and she was HILARIOUS and I believe the experience was what it was due to Jess as well as Jani. Everyone on our Winter Express tour really lucked out having them on board, and I can't thank them enough for all the wisdom, fun, and laughs they shared - as well as not kicking us off the bus!!!Show detailed ratings
- GGabbyWritten on March 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentJess was absolutely fantastic. She was a sweetheart in every aspect and I especially treasured the trinkets she would get for us to remember each stop. We would always wake up from our drives to Sia & Sean Paul's "Rockabye Baby" song and it quickly became a great way to united us all. She helped turn the tour group from strangers to family and I will always appreciate that.Show detailed ratings
- MHMegWritten on March 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was literally the greatest time of my life. Not even exaggerating a little bit. I am also so happy we decided to do a tour instead of travelling on our own! I had no idea how much fun it would be or how many friendships we would make! We also had the bestest greatest tour guide ever!! I don't care how many tours you've done in Europe, our tour guide was the best! Jess, you made trip so special and memorable and I seriously can't thank you enough for the amazing trip! She went out of her way to make the trip so special for us and it was so clear she wanted everyone to have the greatest time possible. She also played really lit tunes on the bus and even though she made me spill pasta sauce on my favourite jacket, I wouldn't have traded her for anyone! From getting lost in the louvre trying to find the Mona Lisa, to hiking in the Swiss alps, to wearing matching sailor hats Venice, to watching people surf in a river in Munich, to being able to visit the Dachau concentration camp, to naming every capital city I know in a bar in Amsterdam, we did so many amazing things on this trip and I will cherish these memories for the rest of my life!Show detailed ratings
- ECEmilyWritten on March 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentJess was an amazing guide! She was fun and was able to answer all questions everyone had with enthusiasm :) This was the first time I had been overseas and she made me feel so comfortable and not worried make me literally have the best time of my life!Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentGenuinely one of the most warm hearted, full of knowledge, genuine and wonderful people I know! Not only was Sarah probably the BEST damn tour guide in the business but she was flames of fire and just genueily delightful to be around! Her company was always enjoyed and her knowledge of everything was honestly breathtaking! WE LOVE SARAH!! ❤❤Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice
- Day 7: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich to Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Does the tour price include accommodation?
Yes, this Winter Express package does include accommodation.
- January 1, 2017
Please check if the tour can be joined in Paris and departed in Amsterdam missing the London leg.
Yes, you can join the tour in Paris and depart in Amsterdam as suits your travel schedule and plans. Please just be aware the price of the tour won't vary. We can advise Topdeck that you will join in Paris at time of booking, and for leaving early in Amsterdam just let your trip leader know while on the tour so they can ensure you have all the information you need.
- December 1, 2016
Where and what time is the pick up and drop off in London for this Winter Express Tour?
The pick up time is usually early morning on Day 1 from London around 6am.
The finish point time can be from 6-8pm in the evening depending on the traffic and weather conditions.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kimberely28th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayMar 8, 2018from London11 DaysSundayMar 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$32USD $1,295
- ThursdayMar 22, 2018from London11 DaysSundayApr 1, 2018to London10+ seats left$34USD $1,345
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from London11 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,549
- SundayDec 2, 2018from London11 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$40USD $1,619
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from London11 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$40USD $1,619
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 April 2018 the full payment of $1,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1295 for Winter Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 357 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 669 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 97 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Express