- Our saving
- US $ 1,428
- Explore the Dalmatian Coast
- Experience the Baroque vibe of Budapest
- Venture the cobblestone streets of Prague
- Cycle through Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KGKatherineWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentJudes somehow managed to balance providing a fun tour alongside providing a life altering depth of understanding and context of the places and people we saw along the way. She was able to passionately and captivatingly articulate complex histories, cultures and relationships in a respectful, compassionate yet frank and challenging yet highly absorbable way. The success of a tour is so dependent on how good the individual tour guide is. Judes is honestly uniquely excellent at her job and I couldn't recommend her highly enough if you want a truly special experience.Show detailed ratings
- HGHannahWritten on September 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy topdeck tour was awesome. Our tour leader Jude's made it particularly great. She was so knowledgable and passionate about the places we went. She was also compassionate and really cared if we were enjoying ourselves. Organisation was great - you always knew what was happening and you never felt stressed or lost on the other side of the world. There was a good mix of touristy activities and ones you wouldn't know about had it not been for Jude's.Show detailed ratings
- EFEricWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentRuta was our guide for the Eastern Exposure tour throughout August 2016. I can safely say that not only was she a main reason the tour was the best month of my life, but that she became a great friend as well! She made the trip run extremely smoothly even while moving through 8 countries in 16 days, and always knew the best spots to check out as well as several locals who provided us invaluable insights. However, what stood out about her the most was her positive attitude and energetic spirit. I would highly recommend her as guide of the year, thanks for everything Ruta!Show detailed ratings
- LKLolaWritten on December 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentRuta is Amazing. Not just welcoming and friendly but down to earth knowledgeable and helpful in all ways.. if I was to go on tour aging I would so we her again a my tour leader..she rocks!Show detailed ratings
- TaraWritten on December 5, 20164.0 - GoodRuta was a wonderful guide who went out of her way to make everyone feel included. She was very professional and had an impressive work ethic. Ruta made our tour better! :) xxShow detailed ratings
- EGEmilyWritten on July 18, 20154.0 - GoodHad a fantastic time on this tour. Both the tour guide and bus driver were amazing and helpful. I picked this tour based on the different cities it stopped in, and was not disappointed. It gives you a great overview of Eastern Europe. Be aware that there is a lot of travel time in between destinations, so you will spend long periods of time on the bus. Would definitely recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- ChrisWritten on December 6, 20144.5 - ExcellentI don't normally write reviews...because quite frankly I'm a busy man with a hectic big city life, but when I saw there was an opportunity to be able to share with the world my Barry Gallagher experience, I cleared my schedule for 10 min, because this man is a living legend. Barry is probably the most knowledgeable, personable, funny, organized, all around great guides i have ever met in my many years of my life. Barry, or "Baz" as we all liked to call him, would always go above and beyond his call of duty to make sure we all felt included, felt safe, and above all made sure we were always having an amazing time. I'm pretty sure that if I needed a shirt, he'd give me the one off of his back, that's how great of a guy he is. His vast knowledge of European history, also added a bit of culture, and education which was a definite "value added" bonus of the tour. Bottom line is this...this was my first Top Deck experience, but thanks to Barry Gallagher, I will from now on, not only exclusively travel with Topdeck, but only travel if Barry is my tour guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 4: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 5: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 6: Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 8: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
Does this tour run the opposite way?
No, this tour does not run in reverse.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Exposure covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$74USD $1,765
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to London0 seats left$74USD $1,765
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to London4 seats left$74USD $1,765
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to London5 seats left$74USD $1,765
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to London0 seats left$74USD $1,765
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$74USD $1,765
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to London8 seats left$74USD $1,765
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to London5 seats left$74USD $1,765
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to London0 seats left$74USD $1,765
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$70USD $1,679Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Exposure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 September 2018 the full payment of $1,428 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1428 for Eastern Exposure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 90 km
- Srebrenica (Bosnia)
- 120 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,428 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 240 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Exposure