- Our saving
- US $ 1,543
- Explore the Dalmatian Coast
- Experience the Baroque vibe of Budapest
- Venture the cobblestone streets of Prague
- Cycle through Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DDanielCampbellWritten on October 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Anthony was great, very personable and full of energy. Managed the different personalities of the group very well to ensure everyone was comfortable and could enjoy the experience that they were there for. Full of historical knowledge too!!
- KKellycremenWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ANT WAS THE BEST TOIR GUIDE EVER! Literally made our trip! Cannot thank him enough for making everything fun but also informative! This guy knows his history and also knows how to best organise different members of our group. We can rely on him to make... Read more
- KGKatherineWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes somehow managed to balance providing a fun tour alongside providing a life altering depth of understanding and context of the places and people we saw along the way. She was able to passionately and captivatingly articulate complex histories, cultures... Read more
- HGHannahWritten on September 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My topdeck tour was awesome. Our tour leader Jude's made it particularly great. She was so knowledgable and passionate about the places we went. She was also compassionate and really cared if we were enjoying ourselves. Organisation was great - you always... Read more
- EFEricWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta was our guide for the Eastern Exposure tour throughout August 2016. I can safely say that not only was she a main reason the tour was the best month of my life, but that she became a great friend as well! She made the trip run extremely smoothly even... Read more
- LKLolaWritten on December 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta is Amazing. Not just welcoming and friendly but down to earth knowledgeable and helpful in all ways.. if I was to go on tour aging I would so we her again a my tour leader..she rocks!
- TaraWritten on December 5, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ruta was a wonderful guide who went out of her way to make everyone feel included. She was very professional and had an impressive work ethic. Ruta made our tour better! :) xx
- EGEmilyWritten on July 18, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a fantastic time on this tour. Both the tour guide and bus driver were amazing and helpful. I picked this tour based on the different cities it stopped in, and was not disappointed. It gives you a great overview of Eastern Europe. Be aware that there is... Read more
- ChrisWritten on December 6, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I don't normally write reviews...because quite frankly I'm a busy man with a hectic big city life, but when I saw there was an opportunity to be able to share with the world my Barry Gallagher experience, I cleared my schedule for 10 min, because this man... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 4: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 5: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 6: Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 8: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
Does this tour run the opposite way?
No, this tour does not run in reverse.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Exposure covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London8 seats left$206$1,749-12%USD $1,543
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$206$1,749-12%USD $1,543
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London6 seats left$37USD $1,812
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to London4 seats left$37USD $1,812Book Now Hold my
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to London0 seats left$37USD $1,812Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$37USD $1,812
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London6 seats left$37USD $1,812
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to London0 seats left$39USD $1,910Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London7 seats left$39USD $1,910
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to London9 seats left$39USD $1,910
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Exposure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 March 2019 the full payment of $1,543 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1543 for Eastern Exposure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 90 km
- Srebrenica (Bosnia)
- 120 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,543 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Exposure