- Our saving
- US $ 1,483
- Explore the Dalmatian Coast
- Experience the Baroque vibe of Budapest
- Venture the cobblestone streets of Prague
- Cycle through Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 4: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 5: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 6: Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 8: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LaurenShortWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do it, it was worth every pennyReview collected by Topdeck
- RRachaelwilsonWritten on October 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, great tour guide, would reccommend
- TTahliaMillardWritten on May 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jared had a great knowledge of each countries history and connected with the group really well.
- DDanielCampbellWritten on October 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Anthony was great, very personable and full of energy. Managed the different personalities of the group very well to ensure everyone was comfortable and could enjoy the experience that they were there for. Full of historical knowledge too!!
- KKellycremenWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ANT WAS THE BEST TOIR GUIDE EVER! Literally made our trip! Cannot thank him enough for making everything fun but also informative! This guy knows his history and also knows how to best organise different members of our group. We can rely on him to make... Read more
- KGKatherineWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes somehow managed to balance providing a fun tour alongside providing a life altering depth of understanding and context of the places and people we saw along the way. She was able to passionately and captivatingly articulate complex histories, cultures... Read more
- HGHannahWritten on September 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My topdeck tour was awesome. Our tour leader Jude's made it particularly great. She was so knowledgable and passionate about the places we went. She was also compassionate and really cared if we were enjoying ourselves. Organisation was great - you always... Read more
- EFEricWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta was our guide for the Eastern Exposure tour throughout August 2016. I can safely say that not only was she a main reason the tour was the best month of my life, but that she became a great friend as well! She made the trip run extremely smoothly even... Read more
- LKLolaWritten on December 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta is Amazing. Not just welcoming and friendly but down to earth knowledgeable and helpful in all ways.. if I was to go on tour aging I would so we her again a my tour leader..she rocks!
- TaraWritten on December 5, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ruta was a wonderful guide who went out of her way to make everyone feel included. She was very professional and had an impressive work ethic. Ruta made our tour better! :) xx
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
Does this tour run the opposite way?
No, this tour does not run in reverse.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Exposure covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi Team! My name is Tim and I work as a tour guide in Europe. I am a huge fan of travel and love to find..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey all, my name is Jared and I'm an Australian with Irish, Dutch and Italian roots, who fell in love..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David9th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to London7 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to London8 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJun 18, 2020to London10+ seats left$228$1,799-13%USD $1,570Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to London10+ seats left$228$1,799-13%USD $1,570Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 2, 2020to London10+ seats left$228$1,799-13%USD $1,570Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to London7 seats left$241$1,899-13%USD $1,658Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to London7 seats left$241$1,899-13%USD $1,658Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJul 7, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysMondayJul 20, 2020to London10+ seats left$241$1,899-13%USD $1,658Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJul 10, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 23, 2020to London8 seats left$241$1,899-13%USD $1,658Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJul 17, 2020from Dubrovnik14 DaysThursdayJul 30, 2020to London5 seats left$241$1,899-13%USD $1,658Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Exposure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 1 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 90 km
- Srebrenica (Bosnia)
- 120 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,483 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Exposure