- Our saving
- US $ 2,695
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- TGTaijaWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing trip through Europe with Jody as my guide. Her knowledge of countries and their history was outstanding. She was a fantastic guide.Show detailed ratings
- DoryWritten on February 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was fun more than expected, Jess was full of knowledge about the countries and its landmarks, without Jess and Philippe the tour wouldn't be that much amazing, luv you guys.Show detailed ratings
- GAgergesWritten on February 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest trip with best jess and phill thank u )))Show detailed ratings
- KKieranWritten on January 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentI kicked off my 2016 with my first big solo trip to Europe. Ruta was my tour guide on the Discover Winter (3 week) trip across 11 countries. Ruta made sure that this was the trip of a lifetime and became friends with everyone instantly! She made sure we were safe and happy in every country and is one of the most knowledgeable people I've ever had the opportunity to meet. I was lucky enough to hear about Ruta's life and how much she enjoys her job, while we bathed in a hot tub under the snowy (-10c) midnight Swiss skies. Times like these made memories for life and are such a new experience for someone coming from Australia. TopDeck was easy to travel with and I would highly recommend them; in fact, I am departing on another TopDeck trip around Australia next week. Thanks once more to Ruta and TopDeck for making sure my first trip to Europe was one to remember, with only joyful and exciting memories.Show detailed ratings
- LLeahWritten on December 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentRuta (and driver Sabi) were brilliant! Very informative and helpful, very organized, and just an all-round lovely person who is great at her job.Show detailed ratings
- MMeganWritten on December 12, 20164.0 - GoodRuta was full of knowledge about the country and its landmarks. She had a strong passion and was always very enthusiastic. Always friendly and tried her very best to make sure we all enjoyed our time on topdeck.Show detailed ratings
- SMSarahWritten on December 6, 20164.0 - GoodIt was great! The hotels along the way were the best I could've hoped for. the bus was so simple and stress free, and of course Ruta was amazing! She was always involved in everything we did so became great friends. She had so much knowledge and added heaps of value. She also always looked after us and kept us safe! Thanks Ruta!Show detailed ratings
- CClaireWritten on December 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentAn amazing experience to travel Europe, it was my first time traveling solo so the group tour was such a fun way to meet you people and see some incredible places. Ruta made it so easy and fun to travel and I will never forget it!Show detailed ratings
- ErinWritten on December 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was so much more than I expected, Ruta made my trip.Show detailed ratings
- GPGuyWritten on June 8, 20164.0 - GoodJudes was a fantastic tripleader. It's no small feat to shuffle 30-60 people around a city, let alone get them on a bus, keep their attention on the bus and at the same time.. educate them about the weird and wonderful places we were going to.. All the while being terribly unwell :( She did an amazing job. Noone died except of laughter. Judes was outstandingly knowledgeable and really was part mother an part-y sister. She was so great in fact that people who were only doing short trips decided to stick on for the rest of it! What a legend. 5/5 would tourguide again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 11: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 14: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 15: Prague
- Day 16: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 17: Berlin
- Day 18: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2016
What is the average age of travellers on this tour?
The average age of travellers booked on this tour is 24.
- June 11, 2015
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
- February 16, 2015
What is the best age for people on this tour?
This tour is best for 18-39 year olds, and Topdeck is very strict on their age requirements.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
207 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Topdeck Discover Winter tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 2nd February 20181 comment"Looking forward to our first Topdeck tour!"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle5th December 2017
- Upcoming departures
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayDec 22, 2017from LondonWednesdayJan 10, 2018in LondonOur saving$127PriceUSD $3,170Based on Double0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayDec 29, 2017from LondonWednesdayJan 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$127PriceUSD $3,170Based on DoubleOnly 1 space left
- FridayJan 5, 2018from LondonWednesdayJan 24, 2018in LondonOur saving$583Price$3,170-15%USD $2,695Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayJan 12, 2018from LondonWednesdayJan 31, 2018in LondonOur saving$127PriceUSD $3,170Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayJan 19, 2018from LondonWednesdayFeb 7, 2018in LondonOur saving$119PriceUSD $2,970Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayJan 26, 2018from LondonWednesdayFeb 14, 2018in LondonOur saving$119PriceUSD $2,970Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayFeb 2, 2018from LondonWednesdayFeb 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$119PriceUSD $2,970Based on Double6 spaces left
- FridayFeb 16, 2018from LondonWednesdayMar 7, 2018in LondonOur saving$119PriceUSD $2,970Based on Double0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMar 9, 2018from LondonWednesdayMar 28, 2018in LondonOur saving$119PriceUSD $2,970Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayMar 23, 2018from LondonWednesdayApr 11, 2018in LondonOur saving$123PriceUSD $3,070Based on Double10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Slovenia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Discover Winter.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 January 2018 the full payment of $2,695 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2695 for Discover Winter, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 635 km
- Swiss National Park (Switzerland)
- 332 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,695 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,627 tours in Europe
- covered by 174 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 207 travellers have already met
before they left for Discover Winter tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 67 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Winter