- Our saving
- US $ 3,169
- Rather Poor
- MSMadisonWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved the variety of places we got to see. So unique and amazing in their own way!Show detailed ratings
- TeyaWritten on March 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I went on the Topdeck Discover Winter tour in January 2018, and had an absolutely amazing time! We were lucky enough to have Jess as our trip leader, who is simply gorgeous and so approachable and knowledgeable. She is so enthusastic and passionate about what she does, and any time we had any sort of query, she had the answer! Her recommendations were always exceptional too (Mexican food in Ljubljana?!). We visited wonderful places and had some magical experiences (my first snowfall as we arrived at night in Engelberg!), and the food was fantastic too (pork knuckle at Hofbräu Berlin), and made a bunch of new friends. There was so much we wanted to see and do in Europe, and I think for our first trip, we did it the right way :)Show detailed ratings
- TFTylerWritten on February 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat fun was had through a well constructed and action-packed itinerary - shared with a great group of people.Show detailed ratings
- APAndonnyWritten on February 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentI couldn’t of asked for a better trip around Europe with a better guide. Vincenzo is extremely funny and kind to all members of the trip. He was always knowlegeble and knew the best places to go everywhere we went.Show detailed ratings
- APAndonnyWritten on February 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe experience I had was excellent, and at the end of the day, it was due to the efforts of our fantastic tour guide, Vincenzo. Despite family problems, he was able to soldier on and provide us with an experience that we will never forget.Show detailed ratings
- ATAnaniaWritten on February 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentVincenzo was more than we could have asked for as a guide. He was extremely knowledgeable about the history of every country/city we visited, had a great sense of humour and a fun personality. He also knew a lot about the best places to visit within each city and provided us with a detailed list of things we could do with our time in each location. Wouldn’t have had anybody else as a guide.Show detailed ratings
- GJGraceWritten on February 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe trip was overall amazing! Yes there were tired mornings and uneasy wake up calls but thanks to our amazing tour guide Those early mornings were wroth itShow detailed ratings
- TGTaijaWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing trip through Europe with Jody as my guide. Her knowledge of countries and their history was outstanding. She was a fantastic guide.Show detailed ratings
- DoryWritten on February 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was fun more than expected, Jess was full of knowledge about the countries and its landmarks, without Jess and Philippe the tour wouldn't be that much amazing, luv you guys.Show detailed ratings
- GAgergesWritten on February 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest trip with best jess and phill thank u )))Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 11: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 14: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 15: Prague
- Day 16: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 17: Berlin
- Day 18: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 19: Amsterdam
- Day 20: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of travellers on this tour?
The average age of travellers booked on this tour is 24.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
What is the best age for people on this tour?
This tour is best for 18-39 year olds, and Topdeck is very strict on their age requirements.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayNov 2, 2018from London20 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$82USD $3,269Based on DoubleInstant BookHold my
- FridayNov 9, 2018from London20 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to London0 seats left$82USD $3,269Based on Double
- FridayNov 23, 2018from London20 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to London0 seats left$82USD $3,269Based on Double
- FridayNov 30, 2018from London20 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to London0 seats left$84USD $3,379Based on Double
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from London20 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to London0 seats left$84USD $3,379Based on Double
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London20 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$84USD $3,379Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from London20 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to London0 seats left$84USD $3,379Based on Double
- FridayDec 14, 2018from London20 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$88USD $3,519Based on DoubleInstant BookHold my
- FridayDec 21, 2018from London20 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to London0 seats left$88USD $3,519Based on Double
- FridayDec 28, 2018from London20 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to London0 seats left$84USD $3,379Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Slovenia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Discover Winter.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 September 2018 the full payment of $3,169 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3169 for Discover Winter, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 635 km
- Swiss National Park (Switzerland)
- 332 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,169 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 74 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Winter