Delve Deep: New Zealand North Island
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Bay of Islands
- Cape Reinga
- Tongariro National Park
- Day 1 Auckland (North Island, New Zealand)
- Day 2 Auckland – Whangarei Falls – Paihia (Bay of Islands)
- Day 3 Paihia
- Day 4 Paihia – Auckland
- Day 5 Auckland – Waitomo – Marae Stay
- Day 6 Marae – Rotorua
- Day 7 Rotorua – Lake Taupo – Tongariro National Park
- Day 8 Tongariro National Park
- Day 9 Tongariro National Park – Wellington
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Topdeck
Topdeck is a collective of explorers who are devoted to travel, we strive to open minds, shift perspectives, learn new things and make a difference. We build epic group trips for 18 to 30 somethings and our passion is to inspire young people through life-changing travel experiences. With over 46 years’ experience, our business is to make travel dreams a reality, we know what works and we’re not afraid to shout about it. We offer variety, comfort and value for money, and promise a hassle-free holiday, loaded with authentic local experiences. With loads of free time to explore, heaps of included meals, access to some amazing bucket list activities and the opportunity to meet a whole bunch of like-minded young travellers, Topdeck trips are way more than your average package tour. They’re the experience of a lifetime. We build the trips. You build the memories. So, if you’re looking for an unforgettable adventure? Topdeck’s the only choice!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AAnonymous· July 15th, 2022Delve Deep: New Zealand North Island was incredible! Lots of options and flexibility. Tim our trip leader was awesome and super accommodating. Would highly recommend!Trip date: July 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,529$1,299
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,599
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Sunday13 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Sep, 2023Sunday17 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5290% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Oct, 2023Sunday15 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Nov, 2023Sunday12 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Dec, 2023Sunday17 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6090% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Jan, 2024Sunday14 Jan, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5290% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Feb, 2024Sunday11 Feb, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,5290% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- New Zealand DollarNew Zealand
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type I.
- Type INew Zealand
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Topdeck will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Topdeck" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring New Zealand
- New Zealand Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 2 Week New Zealand Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- New Zealand from Auckland
- New zealand Explorer
- 9 days New zealand
- From Auckland to Christchurch
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- Delve Deep: New Zealand North Island Tours in New Zealand
- Explorer Tours
- New Zealand North Island Tours
- New Zealand Tours
- Australia/Oceania Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- New Zealand North Island
- New Zealand tours