London to Rome: Picnics & Pizza
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Picnic under the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Marvel at the Swiss Alps’ beauty
- Swim in crystal clear lakes
- Visit the Colosseum and Vatican
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: London/Paris
- Day 2: Paris (1L)
- Day 3: Paris/Interlaken
- Day 5: Interlaken
- Day 4: Interlaken
- Day 6: Interlaken/Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAdam D· October 20th, 2018Well organised and a fantastic experienceTrip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AAimie F· October 6th, 2018Everyone should give traveling a go, as like i did solo was the best thing i have did.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AAshley S· October 3rd, 2018With it being my first time out of my own country, I appreciated the guidance from my AMAZING CEO. I enjoyed the freedom to make it my own trip, but I was also able to enjoy it with quite a few new friends from around the world!Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ARebecca S· October 3rd, 2018This was my first trip with g adventures and travelling solo, I had the best time ever!! Esther was an amazing CEO. Could not recommend this company more, it was amazingTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ASk Sadiur R· October 1st, 2018I had an amazing experience. The CEO, Esther, was awesome at leading the group and taking care of everyone. She had everything figured out and was handling every situation with ease or made it look easy. I got to meet some truly remarkable people on the... Show moreTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AMacey A· September 23rd, 2018This was a fantastic trip package that offered plenty of flexibility and opportunities to explore major cities in Europe in a small amount of time. It offered a good balance of city and country experiences that allowed participants to see what they... Show moreTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ADanielle W· August 23rd, 2018Overall it was a good trip, despite my group having some "unique" challenges (half of the travelers appeared to have not read the itinerary and trip details regarding accommodations, timelines, etc.). As a solo traveler, I appreciated having an expert... Show moreTrip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AJacqueline H· August 21st, 2018Jumanji is a great tour guide! Fun & free spirit !Trip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- CR· August 16th, 2018Overall, I really enjoyed the tour! It was a great way to see a lot of Europe in a short amount of time, so you definitely get the bang for your buck :-) The hostel in Italy was not the best but other than that, great accommodations. The hostel in... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy you enjoyed the experience. 'Swiss Day'! That sounds fantastic...hope there was lots of cheese and chocolate. We will look into the disorganazed piece. Thanks for posting the review!Trip date: July 2018
- ACheyenne R· August 16th, 2018I really liked that the tour was semi-structured to the point where you could do your own thing if you were interested in doing that, but the company also provided ideas of activities to do in each city. It took all of the stress out of planning as well!Trip date: July 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday12 Jun, 2021$1,599Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021$1,5990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$1,5990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021$1,5490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Apr, 2022$1,5490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday23 Apr, 2022$1,5490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Apr, 2022$1,5490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- What is the age range?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar