London to Rome Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,223
- Picnic under the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Marvel at the Swiss Alps’ beauty
- Swim in crystal clear lakes
- Visit the Colosseum and Vatican
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- AAdam DWritten on October 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised and a fantastic experienceReview collected by G Adventures
- AAimie FWritten on October 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everyone should give traveling a go, as like i did solo was the best thing i have did.Review collected by G Adventures
- RRebecca SWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first trip with g adventures and travelling solo, I had the best time ever!! Esther was an amazing CEO. Could not recommend this company more, it was amazingReview collected by G Adventures
- AAshley SWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
With it being my first time out of my own country, I appreciated the guidance from my AMAZING CEO. I enjoyed the freedom to make it my own trip, but I was also able to enjoy it with quite a few new friends from around the world!Review collected by G Adventures
- SSSk Sadiur RWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing experience. The CEO, Esther, was awesome at leading the group and taking care of everyone. She had everything figured out and was handling every situation with ease or made it look easy. I got to meet some truly remarkable people on the... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- MMacey AWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fantastic trip package that offered plenty of flexibility and opportunities to explore major cities in Europe in a small amount of time. It offered a good balance of city and country experiences that allowed participants to see what they wanted... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- DDanielle WWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall it was a good trip, despite my group having some "unique" challenges (half of the travelers appeared to have not read the itinerary and trip details regarding accommodations, timelines, etc.). As a solo traveler, I appreciated having an expert... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- JJacqueline HWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jumanji is a great tour guide! Fun & free spirit !Review collected by G Adventures
- CRWritten on August 16, 20183.5 - Good
Overall, I really enjoyed the tour! It was a great way to see a lot of Europe in a short amount of time, so you definitely get the bang for your buck :-) The hostel in Italy was not the best but other than that, great accommodations. The hostel in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy you enjoyed the experience. 'Swiss Day'! That sounds fantastic...hope there was lots of cheese and chocolate. We will look into the disorganazed piece. Thanks for posting the review!
- CCheyenne RWritten on August 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really liked that the tour was semi-structured to the point where you could do your own thing if you were interested in doing that, but the company also provided ideas of activities to do in each city. It took all of the stress out of planning as well!Review collected by G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 London/Paris
- Day 2 Paris (1L)
- Day 3 Paris/Interlaken
- Days 4-5 Interlaken
- Day 6 Interlaken/Rome
- Day 7 Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will conclude in Rome on the morning of Day 7, and you will be free to depart at any time. Say goodbye to your new travel companions and spend the day exploring the city and ticking off some of the suggested optional activities!
When and where does the tour start?
Day one of this tour starts in London, where you will meet your group and attend a 5.30pm Welcome Meeting at a designated arrival point. This location will be confirmed in your final travel documents. After getting acquainted with your guides and your fellow travellers it's time to board your coach for your next destination - Paris!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however you can book an arrival transfer in advance for a separate charge. In this case a tour operator representative will be at the airport to greet you. To arrange this please contact our customer service team once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
London to Rome Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Rome4 seats left$276$1,499-18%USD $1,223Book Now Hold my
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$276$1,499-18%USD $1,223
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Rome7 seats left$211$1,549-14%USD $1,338
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$211$1,549-14%USD $1,338
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$211$1,549-14%USD $1,338
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$211$1,549-14%USD $1,338
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Rome6 seats left$211$1,549-14%USD $1,338
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$211$1,549-14%USD $1,338Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$211$1,549-14%USD $1,338
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$211$1,549-14%USD $1,338
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 March 2019 the full payment of $1,223 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1223 for London to Rome Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 478 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 170 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 477 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,223 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Rome Adventure