London to Rome Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,499
- Picnic under the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Marvel at the Swiss Alps’ beauty
- Swim in crystal clear lakes
- Visit the Colosseum and Vatican
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- CRWritten on August 16, 20183.5 - GoodOverall, I really enjoyed the tour! It was a great way to see a lot of Europe in a short amount of time, so you definitely get the bang for your buck :-) The hostel in Italy was not the best but other than that, great accommodations. The hostel in Switzerland was especially fun and we even got to be there for Swiss Day which was such a unique experience. We did have some issues with it feeling a bit disorganized but luckily I was able to make friends with my fellow adventurers on the tour and we were able to make our own way through each of the cities.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy you enjoyed the experience. 'Swiss Day'! That sounds fantastic...hope there was lots of cheese and chocolate. We will look into the disorganazed piece. Thanks for posting the review!
- HCHannahWritten on October 3, 20174.0 - GoodThis trip was inspirational, fast paced and brought me out of my comfort zone! I've now made life long friends and plan to visit places I would never have considered all because of G-AdventuresShow detailed ratings
- OdalisWritten on May 6, 20144.0 - GoodOMG! Today is exactly a week since my return from such an amazing trip :) Our team leader, Peter, was great! He was extremely helpful and friendly. My ONLY downfall during this trip has to be our overnight bus trip from London to Paris, which was very hard on everyone the morning we arrived in Paris :( *The train would've been a better option. Overall, amazing! would do it again a MILLION TIMES!!! XOXOXOX-From Brooklyn!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 London/Paris
- Day 2 Paris (1L)
- Day 3 Paris/Interlaken
- Days 4-5 Interlaken
- Day 6 Interlaken/Rome
- Day 7 Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will conclude in Rome on the morning of Day 7, and you will be free to depart at any time. Say goodbye to your new travel companions and spend the day exploring the city and ticking off some of the suggested optional activities!
When and where does the tour start?
Day one of this tour starts in London, where you will meet your group and attend a 5.30pm Welcome Meeting at a designated arrival point. This location will be confirmed in your final travel documents. After getting acquainted with your guides and your fellow travellers it's time to board your coach for your next destination - Paris!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however you can book an arrival transfer in advance for a separate charge. In this case a tour operator representative will be at the airport to greet you. To arrange this please contact our customer service team once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
London to Rome Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$75USD $1,499
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$75USD $1,499
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,549
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,549
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,549
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,549
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,549
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Rome8 seats left$77USD $1,549
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,549
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 December 2018 the full payment of $1,499 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1499 for London to Rome Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 478 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 170 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 477 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,499 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Rome Adventure