Spain's Classics featuring New Year's Eve in Madrid (Madrid to Barcelona)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: Overnight Flight
- Day 2: Madrid, Spain - Tour Begins
- Day 3: Madrid - Toledo - Madrid
- Day 4: Madrid
- Day 5: Madrid - Cordoba - Seville
- Day 6: Seville
- Day 7: Seville - Granada
- Day 8: Granada - Valencia
- Day 9: Valencia - Albufera - Valencia
- Day 10: Valencia - Barcelona
- Day 11: Barcelona
- Day 12: Barcelona - Tour Ends
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Collette
Since 1918, Collette has earned a global reputation as a travel company that offers extraordinary experiences, unsurpassed guest service and a wide appeal. Traveling with Collette comes with benefits that take the guided travel experience to another level. Our inclusive tours offer you more value for your money while also ensuring that each element adheres to our exacting standards. With a focus on service and quality, we give you more of what makes travel special. Collette’s diverse travel collection features comprehensive land tours, river cruises, rail journeys, small group tours, city stays and a variety of travel styles and tour types to meet every traveler’s needs. We seamlessly handle the details - all our guests need to do is enjoy the journey. Collette gives back to children in our local communities and around the world through our non-profit organization Collette Cares. With a focus on hunger and education and a robust volunteer program, we aim to make the world we travel a better place. Through volunteerism and grant support, we strive to make a better world – starting right in our own communities.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Barbara· November 16th, 2018We were told Collette was a "first class" touring company...we chose "Spain Classics" and were celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary. We found out that nothing on this tour by Collette was "first class"...from the touring bus, the collette "meals",... Show moreCollette commented on this reviewBarbara, by way of introduction, I am the General Manager at Collette. I am disheartened to read your review and very sorry for your experience. I will be looking into this personally. You can expect to hear back from me in the next few days. I can be... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- PPhilMullins· June 29th, 2018Our Trip was well guided and a busy one, luckily with only 26 people. I felt however there were some problems with the tour that would be out of our guides control. 1. We were lucky and got to tour inside Alhambra but I was told subsequent trips may not... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday30 Dec, 2023Wednesday10 Jan, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,6990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CSpain
- Type ESpain
- Type FSpain
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $349 is required to confirm your booking with Collette. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Collette will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Collette" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Collette. Please familiarise yourself with the Collette payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Spain
- Spain Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Spain from Madrid
- Spain Explorer
- 12 days Spain
- From Madrid to Barcelona
- Operators in Europe
- Spain's Classics featuring New Year's Eve in Madrid (Madrid to Barcelona) Tours in Spain
- Explorer Tours
- Spain Tours
- Europe Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Spain tours