Highlights of the Eastern US & Canada
- Our saving
- US $ 1,919
- New York City
- New York City
- Iconic New York City
- Magnificent monuments of National Mall in DC
- Niagara Falls illuminated in rainbow colors
- Relaxing beach or whale watching in Cape Cod
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- ChristyWritten on October 8, 20153.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The people I met on this tour were amazing. A lot of solo travellers made it easy as a solo traveller myself to mingle with everyone and form awesome friendships. Algonquin was my standout destination, as well as loving Niagara Falls and Boston. When we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 New York City
- Day 2 New York City/Washington DC (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Washington DC (1B)
- Day 4 Washington DC/Allegheny National Forest (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Allegheny National Forest/Niagara Falls (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Niagara Falls/Toronto (1B)
- Day 7 Toronto (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Toronto/Ottawa (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Ottawa/Montreal (1B)
- Day 10 Montreal (1B)
- Day 11 Montreal/Boston (1B, 1L)
- Day 12 Boston/Cape Cod
- Day 13 Cape Cod (1B, 1D)
- Day 14 Cape Cod/New York City (1B, 1L)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to bring a sleeping bag with me on this tour?
Yes, you will need to bring a sleeping bag for this trip.
What is the accommodation setup for this tour?
You will be sharing in multi-share dorm rooms in hostels.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
There is no mandatory single supplement on this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid. Please contact our Travel Experts for more information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marita, 33 years old14th October 2018
Highlights of the Eastern US & Canada
- SundayApr 28, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$80USD $1,919
- SundayMay 12, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$80USD $1,919
- SundayMay 26, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJun 9, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJun 23, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJul 7, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJul 21, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayAug 4, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$88USD $2,111
- SundayAug 18, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$88USD $2,111
- SundaySep 1, 2019from New York City14 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$88USD $2,111
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in New York City.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,919 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1919 for Highlights of the Eastern US & Canada, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 308 km
- Allegheny (USA)
- 303 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 67 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 253 km
- Algonquin Provincial Park (Canada)
- 373 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 403 km
- Boston (USA)
- 96 km
- Cape Cod (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,919 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,776 tours in North America
- covered by 73 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of the Eastern US & Canada