New York to Chicago Road Trip
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,103
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Experience skyscrapers, music, and street life in New York and Chicago
- Breathe in the fresh air in upstate New York
- Throw in Niagara Falls for good measure
- Opt to tour the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
Start in New York City and end in Chicago! With the discovery tour New York to Chicago Road Trip, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through New York City, USA and 6 other destinations in USA. New York to Chicago Road Trip includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Bryony Manson's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentBest Tour I’ve ever been on!! Perfect Itinerary. No information overload, Great CEOs & value for money. HIGHLY recommend
- Christie Preston's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentA great itinerary, a fun mix of people and a really engaging guide.
- Katrina Morrison's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodGood tour and a great way of seeing all the main sites
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 New York
- Day 2 New York/Newburgh (1D)
- Day 3 Newburgh/Finger Lakes (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Finger Lakes/Niagara Falls (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Niagara Falls/Sandusky (1B)
- Day 6 Sandusky/Chicago (1B)
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
New York to Chicago Road Trip
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from New York City6 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to ChicagoOnly 3 seats left$46USD $1,103
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- New York City is the starting point and Chicago is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 November 2018 the full payment of $1,103 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1103 for New York to Chicago Road Trip, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,317 km.
- New York City (USA)
- 88 km
- Newburgh (USA)
- 259 km
- Finger Lakes (USA)
- 196 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 278 km
- Cleveland (USA)
- 85 km
- Sandusky (USA)
- 412 km
- Chicago (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,103 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,909 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,098 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours