Yosemite Park & Napa Valley – San Francisco to Vegas
- Explore Yosemite National Park
- Visit the legendary Death Valley
- Hike the many trails in Yosemite
- Wander the streets of San Francisco
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on April 16, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
The company discriminates based on age. I complained as high as possible but they refused to listen and seem to think their customers will buy whatever they have to sell...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 San Francisco
- Day 2 San Francisco/Napa Valley (1D)
- Day 3 Napa Valley/Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Yosemite National Park/Sierra Nevadas (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Sierra Nevadas/Las Vegas (1B, 1L)
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can this tour be done in reverse?
This tour cannot be done in reverse.
What luggage size do you recommend?
You will be on the move a lot, so our advice is to pack as lightly as possible.
We recommend the use of a well-labeled duffel bag, soft bag or backpack (whichever you find easiest to carry).
What kind of accommodation will be included?
This trip includes a few nights in hostels and hotels in cities, but most of the nights on tour are spent camping in tents in public and private campgrounds.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Yosemite Park & Napa Valley – San Francisco to Vegas, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 60 km
- Napa Valley (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 176 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,749 tours in North America
- covered by 72 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,066 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours