Western Express Northbound
- Our saving
- US $ 1,463
- Shop on Rodeo Drive
- Hike the Grand Canyon
- Try your luck in Las Vegas
- Relax in Yosemite National Park
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- JSJenniferWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur guide Daniel was very friendly and we had so much fun. I loved the group. We saw many beautiful landscapes:)Show detailed ratings
- BDBrittanyWritten on September 7, 20153.5 - GoodThis trip was excellent, the accommodations went way beyond my expectations as did the tour bus and all the sites. However I was less than impressed with our tour guide. He seemed very knowledgeable of the places we visited however he needed to be asked and prompted if any information was going to be given. Also there were several occasions where we asked for walking directions to a location and the directions were very incorrect (if you don't know just tell us and we can figure it out). In locations where we crossed paths with other G Adventure tour groups, the other tour guides seemed much more engaged.Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on August 27, 20154.0 - GoodAlthough it was a quick tour we were able to pack alot into the tour. We had a entertaining and energetic tour guide. He was able to give us alot of information and was able to answer alot of questions. When he didn't know the answer, he would find it out. Thanks NandoShow detailed ratings
- NSNWritten on March 4, 20154.0 - GoodFantastic tour and great set of people. Transportation was a bit of a let down and the bus was small for the amount of traveling we did. Overall a great tour and a great ceoShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Los Angeles
- Day 2 Los Angeles/Laughlin
- Day 3 Laughlin/Grand Canyon National Park (1D)
- Day 4 Grand Canyon National Park/Las Vegas
- Day 5 Las Vegas/Sierra Nevadas
- Day 6 Sierra Nevadas/Yosemite National Park
- Day 7 Yosemite National Park/San Francisco
- Day 8 San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is the single supplement mandatory on this tour?
The single supplement is not mandatory on this trip, so if you're happy to share with another traveller of the same gender, you can join this trip with no additional cost to the advertised, twin share price.
- August 11, 2016
I would like to join the Western Northbound Tour, however, I have questions regarding the accommodation. At any point in this tour, will I be camping? If so where and what will be provided?
There is no overnight camping on this trip, as it is all based on twin share accommodation in hotels or similar.
- August 1, 2016
Can I take a hard suitcase with me as a main luggage or does it need to be a soft bag or backpack?
You will be on the move a lot, so our advice is to pack as lightly as possible. We recommend the use of a duffel bag, soft bag or backpack (whichever you find easiest to carry).
Heavy luggage is not recommended for the health of the CEO, who will take a lead in loading the storage trailer. Due to space in the trailer, we will not be able to accommodate more than one piece of main luggage per person. A good size day-pack (20-35L) is also essential to carry your personal gear for the day, as access to luggage between destinations will be limited. This daypack will be used to carry your personal gear for the day, your lunch and a water bottle.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
Western Express Northbound
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayNov 11, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,799Only 1 space left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayNov 25, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7990 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 9, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayDec 16, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7995 spaces left
- SundayJan 14, 2018from Los AngelesSundayJan 21, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$402Price$1,829-20%USD $1,4639 spaces left
- SundayFeb 4, 2018from Los AngelesSundayFeb 11, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,82910+ spaces left
- SundayFeb 18, 2018from Los AngelesSundayFeb 25, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,82910+ spaces left
- SundayMar 11, 2018from Los AngelesSundayMar 18, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,82910+ spaces left
- SundayMar 25, 2018from Los AngelesSundayApr 1, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,82910+ spaces left
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Los AngelesSundayApr 15, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,82910+ spaces left
- SundayApr 15, 2018from Los AngelesSundayApr 22, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,82910+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 December 2017 the full payment of $1,463 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1463 for Western Express Northbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 358 km
- Laughlin (USA)
- 262 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 216 km
- Bakersfield (USA)
- 267 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,463 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,260 tours in North America
- covered by 47 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 18 travellers have already met
before they left for Western Express Northbound tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Express Northbound