Western Express Northbound
- Our saving
- US $ 1,463
- Shop on Rodeo Drive
- Hike the Grand Canyon
- Try your luck in Las Vegas
- Relax in Yosemite National Park
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- JSJenniferWritten on May 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur guide Daniel was very friendly and we had so much fun. I loved the group. We saw many beautiful landscapes:)Show detailed ratings
- BDBrittanyWritten on September 7, 20153.5 - GoodThis trip was excellent, the accommodations went way beyond my expectations as did the tour bus and all the sites. However I was less than impressed with our tour guide. He seemed very knowledgeable of the places we visited however he needed to be asked and prompted if any information was going to be given. Also there were several occasions where we asked for walking directions to a location and the directions were very incorrect (if you don't know just tell us and we can figure it out). In locations where we crossed paths with other G Adventure tour groups, the other tour guides seemed much more engaged.Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on August 27, 20154.0 - GoodAlthough it was a quick tour we were able to pack alot into the tour. We had a entertaining and energetic tour guide. He was able to give us alot of information and was able to answer alot of questions. When he didn't know the answer, he would find it out. Thanks NandoShow detailed ratings
- NSNWritten on March 4, 20154.0 - GoodFantastic tour and great set of people. Transportation was a bit of a let down and the bus was small for the amount of traveling we did. Overall a great tour and a great ceoShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Los Angeles
- Day 2 Los Angeles/Laughlin
- Day 3 Laughlin/Grand Canyon National Park (1D)
- Day 4 Grand Canyon National Park/Las Vegas
- Day 5 Las Vegas/Bakersfield
- Day 6 Bakersfield/Yosemite National Park
- Day 7 Yosemite National Park/San Francisco
- Day 8 San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is the single supplement mandatory on this tour?
The single supplement is not mandatory on this trip, so if you're happy to share with another traveller of the same gender, you can join this trip with no additional cost to the advertised, twin share price.
- August 11, 2016
I would like to join the Western Northbound Tour, however, I have questions regarding the accommodation. At any point in this tour, will I be camping? If so where and what will be provided?
There is no overnight camping on this trip, as it is all based on twin share accommodation in hotels or similar.
- August 1, 2016
Can I take a hard suitcase with me as a main luggage or does it need to be a soft bag or backpack?
You will be on the move a lot, so our advice is to pack as lightly as possible. We recommend the use of a duffel bag, soft bag or backpack (whichever you find easiest to carry).
Heavy luggage is not recommended for the health of the CEO, who will take a lead in loading the storage trailer. Due to space in the trailer, we will not be able to accommodate more than one piece of main luggage per person. A good size day-pack (20-35L) is also essential to carry your personal gear for the day, as access to luggage between destinations will be limited. This daypack will be used to carry your personal gear for the day, your lunch and a water bottle.
19 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their G Adventures Western Express Northbound tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 7th April 20181 comment"Hi looking for anyone who is doing this tour (: "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
Western Express Northbound
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayMar 11, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayMar 18, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$46USD $1,829Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 25, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayApr 1, 2018to San FranciscoOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,829Book Now Hold my
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayApr 15, 2018to San Francisco8 seats left$402$1,829-20%USD $1,463
- SundayApr 15, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayApr 22, 2018to San Francisco8 seats left$313$1,829-15%USD $1,555
- SundayApr 22, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayApr 29, 2018to San Francisco7 seats left$402$1,829-20%USD $1,463
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to San Francisco5 seats left$402$1,829-20%USD $1,463
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Los Angeles8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $1,463 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1463 for Western Express Northbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 358 km
- Laughlin (USA)
- 262 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 216 km
- Bakersfield (USA)
- 267 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,463 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 19 travellers have already met
before they left for Western Express Northbound tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Express Northbound