Music, Mountains & Monuments Eastbound
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 66:17:01
- Our saving
- US $ 1,020
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Explore the birthplace of Rock 'n' Roll
- Check out Nashville's bustling nightlife
- Experience the Appalachian Mountains
- Discover the magic of New York City
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Start in New Orleans and end in New York City! With the discovery tour Music, Mountains & Monuments Eastbound, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from New Orleans to New York City and through New Orleans, USA and 5 other destinations in USA. Music, Mountains & Monuments Eastbound includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Valentina Andreeva's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentA wonderful summer experience -- both educational and entertaining, and very well organized! Thank you!
- Christopher Linton's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentLucky to have small group. Great mix of fellow travellors. Amazing places and sights along the way, much to see and do.
- Tom's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, great guides, great experiences. A whip-round tour with lots to see of West USA, excellent for first time vi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 New Orleans
- Day 2 New Orleans/Memphis (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Memphis/Nashville (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Nashville/Appalachia (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Appalachia/Washington D.C. (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Washington D.C. (1B)
- Day 7 Washington D.C./New York (1B)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Music, Mountains & Monuments Eastbound
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 26, 2018from New Orleans7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to New York City5 seats left$53USD $1,276
- SundaySep 9, 2018from New Orleans7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to New York CityOnly 3 seats left$53USD $1,276Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 16, 2018from New Orleans7 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to New York City7 seats left$308$1,329-23%USD $1,020Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 23, 2018from New Orleans7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to New York City0 seats left$49USD $1,180Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- New Orleans is the starting point and New York City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 October 2018 the full payment of $1,020 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1020 for Music, Mountains & Monuments Eastbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,137 km.
- New Orleans (USA)
- 579 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 316 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 755 km
- Shenandoah National Park (USA)
- 159 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 328 km
- New York City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,020 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,881 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,022 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours