San Francisco to Los Angeles Express
- Visit a land of extremes in Death Valley National Park
- Full-contact thrills exploring the Grand Canyon
- Camping under the stars in Yosemite National Park
- Hiking in Joshua Tree National Park amongst the boulders and famous Joshua trees
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- FloWritten on July 24, 20174.0 - GoodIt was a very nice tripShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 San Francisco
- Day 2 San Francisco/Yosemite National Park (1D)
- Day 3 Yosemite National Park/Sierra Nevadas (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Sierra Nevadas/Las Vegas (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Las Vegas/Grand Canyon (1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Grand Canyon/Lake Havasu (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Lake Havasu/Los Angeles (1B, 1L)
- Day 8 Los Angeles
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for San Francisco to Los Angeles Express, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 105 km
- Bishop (USA)
- 151 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 176 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 274 km
- Lake Havasu City (USA)
- 149 km
- Joshua Tree NP (USA)
- 231 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on San Francisco to Los Angeles Express