USA Road Trip: Los Angeles to San Francisco Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,449
- Los Angeles
- +6 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- San Francisco
- Hike amongst the Joshua trees
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Visit Death Valley National Park
- Enjoy charming San Francisco
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles
- Day 2: Los Angeles/Lake Havasu (1D)
- Day 3: Lake Havasu/Grand Canyon (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4: Grand Canyon/Las Vegas (1B)
- Day 5: Las Vegas/Sierra Nevadas (1L, 1D)
- Day 6: Sierra Nevadas/Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7: Yosemite National Park/San Francisco (1B, 1L)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MiriamWritten on April 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
I loved that trip, it was a great combination of cities and national parks in a super short time. I still ad the feeling to have a enough time for everything, because of the caming.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Miriam!
- MMichelle RWritten on October 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a really nice group of people on the tour, we had great guides and saw some amazing things!Review collected by G Adventures
- RRebecca HWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well run and a good variety of activitiesReview collected by G Adventures
- SScott QWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great way to get a taste of places and the National ParksReview collected by G Adventures
- CCarina SWritten on August 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything is weil organized and you get to See a lot of places and have some adventuresReview collected by G Adventures
- LLena SWritten on August 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guides (Kathy &toby) have Been very cool and have made a really Adventure our of this Trip for me and my sister! It was Nice to meet These two guidesReview collected by G Adventures
- AAlexandra SWritten on August 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I think the tour is well designed and organised. However, there are a few aspects which are worth mentioning about this kind of excursion (not this trip in particular) because it may not be suitable for all types of personalities (nothing to do with the... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- EEleanor TWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great group - excellent guideReview collected by G Adventures
- BKBushraWritten on July 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour, highly recommendedShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your review glad you enjoyed your time with us.
- AnnaWritten on October 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was more than I expected, so much more in a good way! The tour was amazing, I loved the camping life and being so in contact with the nature. The guides were simply amazing: friendly, professional, making your self feel confident and so much... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Some of G Adventure's tours have an age restriction of 18-39 years, such as this one, because they create trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! This tour style is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers, so only passengers 18 - 39 can travel on this tour.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Are the flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
USA Road Trip: Los Angeles to San Francisco Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$38USD $1,529
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$38USD $1,529
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$38USD $1,529
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$38USD $1,529
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$38USD $1,529
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 231 km
- Joshua Tree NP (USA)
- 149 km
- Lake Havasu City (USA)
- 274 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,449 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,958 tours in North America
- covered by 104 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on USA Road Trip: Los Angeles to San Francisco Adventure