Los Angeles to San Francisco Express
- Our saving
- US $ 1,119
- Hike amongst the Joshua trees
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Visit Death Valley National Park
- Enjoy charming San Francisco
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- AnnaWritten on October 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was more than I expected, so much more in a good way! The tour was amazing, I loved the camping life and being so in contact with the nature. The guides were simply amazing: friendly, professional, making your self feel confident and so much present if you have a problem. This trip is simply amazing if you want to visit a lot in a week time, living in contact with the nature and enjoying every moment!Show detailed ratings
- SstephWritten on September 10, 2015Show detailed ratings4.5 - Excellent
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Los Angeles
- Day 2 Los Angeles/Lake Havasu (1D)
- Day 3 Lake Havasu/Grand Canyon (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Grand Canyon/Las Vegas (1B)
- Day 5 Las Vegas/Sierra Nevadas (1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Sierra Nevadas/Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Yosemite National Park/San Francisco (1B, 1L)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is the age limit just a recommendation or is it strictly implemented?
Unfortunately, this tour has a strict age limit of 18-39 years old.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- August 1, 2016
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- July 1, 2016
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
14 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their G Adventures Los Angeles to San Francisco Express tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 2nd June 20181 comment"Hey Julie looking forward to travelling with you all ! Can’t wait to see the great west! Especially Las Vegas!! "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
Los Angeles to San Francisco Express
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayApr 20, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$308$1,399-20%USD $1,119
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayApr 27, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$308$1,399-20%USD $1,119
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$308$1,399-20%USD $1,119
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$35USD $1,399
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$35USD $1,399
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$37USD $1,479
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats left$37USD $1,479
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $1,119 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1119 for Los Angeles to San Francisco Express, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 231 km
- Joshua Tree NP (USA)
- 149 km
- Lake Havasu City (USA)
- 274 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,119 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 14 travellers have already met
before they left for Los Angeles to San Francisco Express tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Los Angeles to San Francisco Express