Los Angeles to San Francisco Express
- Our saving
- US $ 1,399
- Los Angeles
- +6 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- San Francisco
- Hike amongst the Joshua trees
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Visit Death Valley National Park
- Enjoy charming San Francisco
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- BKBushraWritten on July 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour, highly recommendedShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your review glad you enjoyed your time with us.
- AnnaWritten on October 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was more than I expected, so much more in a good way! The tour was amazing, I loved the camping life and being so in contact with the nature. The guides were simply amazing: friendly, professional, making your self feel confident and so much... Read more
- SstephWritten on September 10, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Los Angeles
- Day 2 Los Angeles/Lake Havasu (1D)
- Day 3 Lake Havasu/Grand Canyon (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Grand Canyon/Las Vegas (1B)
- Day 5 Las Vegas/Sierra Nevadas (1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Sierra Nevadas/Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Yosemite National Park/San Francisco (1B, 1L)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Some of G Adventure's tours have an age restriction of 18-39 years, such as this one, because they create trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They can be more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travellers to meet and have fun with other young passengers from all parts of the world! This tour style is designed around this unique experience geared toward younger travellers, so only passengers 18 - 39 can travel on this tour.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Are the flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Los Angeles to San Francisco Express
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$70USD $1,399
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$70USD $1,399
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$70USD $1,399
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$70USD $1,399
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$74USD $1,479
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$74USD $1,479
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$74USD $1,479
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$74USD $1,479
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$74USD $1,479
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$74USD $1,479
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 January 2019 the full payment of $1,399 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1399 for Los Angeles to San Francisco Express, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 231 km
- Joshua Tree NP (USA)
- 149 km
- Lake Havasu City (USA)
- 274 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,741 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Los Angeles to San Francisco Express