Best of the West
- Our saving
- US $ 2,119
- Hit the rich & famous hotspots in LA
- Enjoy sun, sand & food in San Diego
- Hike in the astonishing Grand Canyon
- Try your hand at the casinos in Las Vegas
- Yosemite's granite peaks & giant sequoias
- Explore iconic San Francisco
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- KrisztinaWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an amazing trip, unforgettable memories collected. Everything has been organisee as per itinerary, our tourleaders made it so special. Big big thanks for Tim and Katy for this 2 weeks.Show detailed ratings
- RachelWritten on September 9, 20154.0 - GoodDid a similar tour last year, the group size was around 10 people then, this year was 20 people. I think G adventures made a mistake by making group sizes bigger, it isn't the same. There's too many people now which spoils some aspects of the experience. New tour buses were bad! Air con was non existant, and some days we would be sweating and dehydrated due to the heat. The old vans with air con above the head were 100 x better. Adrian and Bailey were brilliant however, and really tried their best to make stuff happen and make sure that everyone was happy!Show detailed ratings
- AllisonWritten on August 22, 20124.0 - GoodFantastic trip ,met lots of great people saw so many great places.everything was well catered for nothing was ever an issue although the bus could have been bigger a little small for all of us I thought.Ben was a great tour guide knew so much about everywhere ,friendly and helpful overall a fantastic trip will book another tour with you guys again :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Los Angeles
- Day 2 Los Angeles/San Diego (1D)
- Day 3 San Diego/Lake Havasu City (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Lake Havasu City/Grand Canyon (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Grand Canyon (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Grand Canyon/Las Vegas (1B)
- Day 7 Las Vegas
- Day 8 Las Vegas/Sierra Nevadas (1L, 1D)
- Day 9 Sierra Nevadas/Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10 Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 11 Yosemite National Park/San Francisco (1B, 1L)
- Day 12 San Francisco
- Day 13 Santa Cruz/Morro Bay (1D)
- Day 14 Morro Bay/Los Angeles (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
For the camping activity of this tour, do I need to bring my own tent and sleeping bag?
The tents on this trip are provided by the tour operator, but you should bring your own sleeping bag.
- March 1, 2016
Do you offer deals for triple share room?
Triple rooms are very uncommon in the touring world. However, if there is a trip you have your heart set on, we can ask the tour operator if it's a possibility.
73 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Best of the West tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Best of the West
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Los Angeles10+ seats left$63USD $2,529
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Los Angeles10+ seats left$63USD $2,529
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Los Angeles7 seats left$63USD $2,529
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Los Angeles4 seats left$63USD $2,529
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$63USD $2,529Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Los Angeles9 seats left$433$2,529-15%USD $2,150
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Los Angeles9 seats left$583$2,649-20%USD $2,119
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Los Angeles9 seats left$66USD $2,649
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Los AngelesOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,649
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Los Angeles14 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Los Angeles5 seats left$583$2,649-20%USD $2,119
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Los Angeles.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 July 2018 the full payment of $2,119 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2119 for Best of the West, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 180 km
- San Diego (USA)
- 495 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 286 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
- 176 km
- Big Sur (USA)
- 407 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,119 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of the West