- Our saving
- US $ 2,898
- Discover Japan's capital city Tokyo
- Get a fabulous view of Mt. Fuji
- Take a trip up to the Japanese Alps
- Visit ancient shrines and temples in Kyoto
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Plane
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- Lynda Russell's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great. There was a good mix of locations and activities. Charles our tour leader was brilliant and great at... Read more
- Grit Zimmer's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentHan Za Oo (Zao Zao) was a brilliant guide, who had not just a big knowledge about his country and his people, but also d... Read more
- Erge's review about another Tucan Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour, full of the cultural and natural sights. Despite being a short tour, covered all of the highlights, inclu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Tokyo
- Day 3: Odawara (Hakone)
- Day 4-5: Takayama
- Day 6: Kyoto
- Day 7: Kyoto
- Day 8-9: Hiroshima
- Day 10-11: Nagasaki
- Day 12-13: Fukuoka & Yufuin
- Day 14: Tokyo
- Day 15: Depart Tokyo
- Main Page Video
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Are the price in NZ $ or US?
The prices you can see are quoted in NZ dollars since you are viewing the site from New Zealand. The browser automatically detects your browsing location and convert the prices accordingly.
- August 1, 2016
Do you packages provide for international connections or do we arrange these?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- June 1, 2016
Do you offer Spanish tours?
As we only offer pre-packaged group tours as advertised by our tour operators we unfortunately cannot arrange for private tours with a Spanish speaking guide.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andy15th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $121USD $2,898+ $380 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $121USD $2,898+ $380 Local Payment
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $121USD $2,898+ $380 Local Payment
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $121USD $2,898+ $380 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $121USD $2,898+ $380 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $126USD $3,013+ $400 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $126USD $3,013+ $400 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $126USD $3,013+ $400 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $123USD $2,956+ $400 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Tokyo7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $123USD $2,956+ $400 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $2,898 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2898 for Japan Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 229 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 184 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 599 km
- Nagasaki (Japan)
- 149 km
- Yufuin (Japan)
- 141 km
- Miyajima Island (Japan)
- 606 km
- Kawaguchiko (Japan)
- 91 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,898 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,365 tours in Asia
- covered by 171 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 25,831 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours