Belgium – Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,651
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Peter "This was our second tour with Pure Adventures (Normandy was first) it will not be the last! Great rides and even better beer! We met Willie the first day in Brugges and he gave us a class on how Belgium's bike routes work... and we had a few beers! Great rides to great destinations. Accommodations were all authentic European hotels, perfect mix of old/modern, urban/rural. Distances were perfec..."
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentSo, a fantastic trip to Belgium for the Knox-Crandalls, indeed the trip of a lifetime. Loved the cycling, loved the Hybrid bikes, loved the beer, loved especially the hotels- great choices in each town. Pure-Adventures provided great service at a great price. We were able to shorten the Ghent-Oudenaarde leg by following the bike maps down the Schelde River, and on the last two days by jumping trains, as you suggested. Easy. Got used to cycling in the occasional rain, had some special beer-discovery moments, too. Best beer by consensus- not even close, Westveletern by a mile (or a kilometer). Flat countryside cycling keeps the group together, too. Maybe you could organize for us a self-guided trip to Netherlands, Denmark, or French seaside for next summer?
- CChaseWritten on June 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour was perfect for what we were looking for, which was something simple and self-guided. After showing us some basics for navigating Belgium's bike routes, Marc set us loose and we were off. The only problem we had was a minor snafu one day with luggage delivery, which Marc handled promptly. Otherwise, everything was great. One bit of advice: Count on biking an extra 5-10 kilometers more each day than the travel guide says you will. In addition to sightseeing detours, you will occasionally lose the trail due to obscured or missing signage. The routes in Belgium are generally very well marked, and it's easy to get back on track if you get lost, but best to factor some extra distance into your planning.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on November 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentOodenarde hotel was nice. Nice restaurant also. Ypres was excellent on all levels!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 20, 20145.0 - ExcellentReally great job on the maps and suggested routes. This is big value add of doing tour through Pure Adventures vs. trying to do it on our own.
- AAnonymousWritten on August 3, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe dinners at the La Pomme d'Or were excellent. The Hotel Adornes was very nice and the Hotel Ariane was excellent.
- PPeterWritten on May 31, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis was our second tour with Pure Adventures, we did Normandy in 2011 as well. Willie was very accommodating in changing up the tour routing for me as both my wife and I are Military Officers and wanted to get a better appreciation of the Passchendale Battlespace. Good ridding distances that put you at the destination mid afternoon with plenty of time to drink guilt free beer because of all the calories burned. Moderately challenging, good rides for adults and teens, a bit long for children. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
- PeterWritten on September 3, 20134.5 - ExcellentThis was our second tour with Pure Adventures (Normandy was first) it will not be the last! Great rides and even better beer! We met Willie the first day in Brugges and he gave us a class on how Belgium's bike routes work... and we had a few beers! Great rides to great destinations. Accommodations were all authentic European hotels, perfect mix of old/modern, urban/rural. Distances were perfect ~4-5 hours a day, time to clean up and see the cities. Highly recommend this tour. Moderate to slightly above avg fitness required. The workouts made the beer that much better!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8: Depart at your leisure after breakfast.
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Belgium – Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 1, 2018from Bruges8 DaysSundayApr 8, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- MondayApr 2, 2018from Bruges8 DaysMondayApr 9, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- TuesdayApr 3, 2018from Bruges8 DaysTuesdayApr 10, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- WednesdayApr 4, 2018from Bruges8 DaysWednesdayApr 11, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- ThursdayApr 5, 2018from Bruges8 DaysThursdayApr 12, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- FridayApr 6, 2018from Bruges8 DaysFridayApr 13, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Bruges8 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Bruges8 DaysSundayApr 15, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- MondayApr 9, 2018from Bruges8 DaysMondayApr 16, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
- TuesdayApr 10, 2018from Bruges8 DaysTuesdayApr 17, 2018to Bruges10+ seats left$69USD $1,651
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Bruges.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $1,651 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1651 for Belgium – Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 128 km.
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 6 km
- Damme (Belgium)
- 38 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 41 km
- Kortrijk (Belgium)
- 42 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,651 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Belgium – Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Belgium – Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling