Belgium - Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Flanders and Beer Tour was excellent! The bikes, hotels, and routes were great and we really appreciated the extra information provided regarding additional route/beer options. The combination of Belgium beer, scenery, Belgium history, and World War 1... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the tour!
- AAnonymousWritten on August 1, 20155.0 - Excellent
So, a fantastic trip to Belgium for the Knox-Crandalls, indeed the trip of a lifetime. Loved the cycling, loved the Hybrid bikes, loved the beer, loved especially the hotels- great choices in each town. Pure-Adventures provided great service at a great... Read more
- CChaseWritten on June 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was perfect for what we were looking for, which was something simple and self-guided. After showing us some basics for navigating Belgium's bike routes, Marc set us loose and we were off. The only problem we had was a minor snafu one day with... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 13, 20145.0 - Excellent
Oodenarde hotel was nice. Nice restaurant also. Ypres was excellent on all levels!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 20, 20145.0 - Excellent
Really great job on the maps and suggested routes. This is big value add of doing tour through Pure Adventures vs. trying to do it on our own.
- AAnonymousWritten on August 3, 20145.0 - Excellent
The dinners at the La Pomme d'Or were excellent. The Hotel Adornes was very nice and the Hotel Ariane was excellent.
- PPeterWritten on May 31, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our second tour with Pure Adventures, we did Normandy in 2011 as well. Willie was very accommodating in changing up the tour routing for me as both my wife and I are Military Officers and wanted to get a better appreciation of the Passchendale... Read more
- PeterWritten on September 3, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our second tour with Pure Adventures (Normandy was first) it will not be the last! Great rides and even better beer! We met Willie the first day in Brugges and he gave us a class on how Belgium's bike routes work... and we had a few beers! Great... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8: Depart at your leisure after breakfast.
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Bruges.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Belgium - Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 6 km
- Damme (Belgium)
- 38 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 41 km
- Kortrijk (Belgium)
- 42 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Belgium - Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Belgium - Flanders and Beer 7 Nights Cycling