Salzburg to Prague
- Our saving
- US $ 1,368
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Other reviews about Pure Adventures:Write a review
- Mark English's review about another Pure Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful experience riding through southern Bohemia. Our guide and his assistant were fantastic, well informed... Read more
- Tim D.'s review about another Pure Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentEverything we expected, and more. The trip had just the right level of comfort, but no more: nothing extraneous or was... Read more
- Raphiella Adamson's review about another Pure Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent...nd by castles and unbelievable chateaus - looking forward to our next Pure Adventures get away. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 | Salzburg - St. Gilgen (45 km / 28 miles)
- Day 2 | St. Gilgen - Gmunden - Linz (59 km / 37 miles)
- Day 3 | Cesky Krumlov (47 km / 30 miles)
- Day 4 | Cesky Krumlov - Ceske Budejovice - Hluboka nad Vltavou (42 km / 26 miles)
- Day 5 | Hluboka nad Vltavou - Pisek (53 km / 33 miles)
- Day 6 | Pisek - Pribram (69 km / 43 miles)
- Day 7 | Pribram - Prague ( 59 km / 37 miles)
- Day 8 | Prague
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Salzburg is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $1,368 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1368 for Salzburg to Prague, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 327 km.
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 23 km
- St Gilgen (Austria)
- 37 km
- Gmunden (Austria)
- 56 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 56 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 22 km
- Ceske Budejovice (Czech Republic)
- 9 km
- Hluboka nad Vltavou (Czech Republic)
- 34 km
- Pisek (Czech Republic)
- 89 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,368 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Salzburg to Prague via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,364 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours