- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 59
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Valley of the Kings
- Kom Ombo
- Visit the Giza Plateau to explore the world famous pyramids
- Explore the Valley of the Kings
- Discover the city of Aswan and its temples
- Jump onboard a Felucca cruise on the Nile
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan
- Day 5: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Day 6: Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
- Day 8: Cairo City Tour
- Day 9: Cairo
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Marique· June 12th, 2021It was an incredible experience! Thank you Michael and Mustafa for making the trip amazing. They were both incredibly knowledgeable about Egyptian history and had passion for it. The places, the foods, the people, it's unforgettable. My only gripe is... Show moreTrip date: May 2021
- VCvalentino· June 8th, 2021Very good experience with TourRadar from booking, communication , pricing and most of all, their staff are exceptional with Mike(Aswan), Mustafa In Cairo and Amir in Alexandria and all the coordinators. are very helpful from airport transport and the... Show moreTrip date: May 2021
- Julee· May 23rd, 2021We took the tour -Felucca Odyssey I have to say this was one of the best tours I’ve taken. This was such a well planed tour on so many levels. It had a great balance of temples, pyramids, museums and also the sprinkle of the personal side within... Show moreTrip date: May 2021
- Alberto· June 6th, 2020I took the Essential Egypt tour and it was absolutely fantastic. The itinerary was more than perfect, the guide was incredibly knowledgeable and I had the most fantastic group of people. Overall, the quality of the transportation, hotels and restaurants... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Alberto , thank you for your review, we're happy to hear you had a great time on your trip with us , hope to see you on one of our other tours in the future. Thank you. Travel Talk TeamTrip date: June 2018
- SSuyaiEhlers· March 1st, 2020Mo was so amazing, taking care of us so diligently! We learned enormous amounts while at the same time having a blast! Best tour guide I have ever had.Trip date: February 2020
- Rob· February 29th, 2020An amazing tour led by an equally amazing guide! Will be recommended to friends and family!Trip date: February 2020
- JJaCaraKelleyMuhammad· January 30th, 2020Mo was an awesome Egyptian Experience guide! I feel so privileged to have had him educate me about the history and legends of Ancient Egypt. His vast and intricate knowledge of Egyptian history and culture enhanced every aspect of our tour of Egypt. His... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- SEStephen· January 27th, 2020Mo was an amazing tour guide, he entertained and enthralled us all with his depth of knowledge and expertise on the historic sites we visited on the tour. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of going on this type of tour. We were extremely... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Kerri· January 27th, 2020Mo was fantastic. Informative, personable, and entertaining.Trip date: January 2020
- CCodie· January 27th, 2020Mo was awesome! He had so much knowledge and any question you had he had an answer for it. He was always suggesting for us to ask questions and take photos of things to ask about later if we were curious. He was funny and very nice :) he definitely made... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -45%Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021$1,399$769
- -45%Saturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021$1,399$769
- -45%Saturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday18 Jul, 2021$1,399$769
- Saturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- -45%Saturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday1 Aug, 2021$1,399$769Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday8 Aug, 2021$1,399$769Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday15 Aug, 2021$1,399$769Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday22 Aug, 2021$1,399$769Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday29 Aug, 2021$1,399$7690% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday5 Sep, 2021$1,399$7690% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Can you provide the list of guides for this tour?
- Can I enter the pyramid and see a mummy there?
- Does this tour visit the Red Sea?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar