The Rhine & Moselle for Wine Lovers: Canals, Vineyards & Castles 2023
- Tour Operator:
- Avalon Waterways
- Ship capacity:
- Age range:
- 8 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Rhine Gorge
- Day 1 REMICH, LUXEMBOURG (EMBARKATION)
- Day 2 REMICH. EXCURSION TO LUXEMBOURG
- Day 3 BERNKASTEL, GERMANY
- Day 4 COCHEM
- Day 5 RÜDESHEIM–RHINE GORGE
- Day 6 COLOGNE
- Day 7 AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND
- Day 8 AMSTERDAM (DISEMBARKATION)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Operated by Avalon Waterways
Introduced in 2003, Avalon Waterways sets the standard in river and small-ship cruising with a young fleet, the most included shore excursions, the widest range of choices and extraordinary itineraries. Our Suite Ships® feature one-of-a-kind Panorama SuitesSM, with the widest opening windows in river cruising, the industry’s only Open-Air BalconySM, and beds facing the incredible views. Beyond our wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows is a world waiting to be explored—your way. Whether you want to enjoy a guided walking tour of one of Europe's great cities, join a cooking class or paddle a canoe, our Avalon Choice® selections of Classic, Discovery and Active excursions offer a wide range of possibilities. When you prefer to explore on your own, we can help you with all the recommendations, information and gear you need with our new Adventure Center and AvalonGO Mobile App. And when it's time to refuel, your dining options on board are as wide open as your views, with our new FlexDining® choices.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Avalon Imagery IIOne of 2016's two new additions to the youngest fleet on Europe's waterways, the Imagery II continues all of Avalon's outstan… Read moreBuilt2016Guests65 - 130Crew37Length110 m / 361 ftSuites52Staterooms12Gross Tonnage2022 gtBeam12 m / 39 ftCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
- Overall RatingExcellent
- DJDavid· July 26th, 2016This simply has to be the most relaxing and enjoyable way to see Europe from its magnificent waterways. First class accommodation, food and service. No packing and unpacking. A wonderful experience of a lifetime, all round. Just do it - the memories... Show moreTrip date: October 2013
- LWLouise· July 26th, 2016Crew, food, organisation all incredible!Trip date: April 2012
- GRGaye· July 26th, 2016Beautiful ship, beautiful scenery, intimate, friendly service. Thoroughly enjoyed our trip of a lifetime.Trip date: September 2015
- MAMelanie· July 26th, 2016We loved every minute of our cruise. Ship was wonderful, crew were exceptional, food was scrumptious and the Ports and Tours and all the inclusions made it more than worth the money.Trip date: May 2015
- PSPatricia· July 26th, 2016It was one of my best vacations ever! We had a suite. The room was the perfect size and the bathroom was huge! The meals were excellent with plenty of wine at dinner. They didn't really offer wine or beer at lunch but you could get it if you asked... Show moreTrip date: June 2013
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday1 Oct, 2023Sunday8 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,099+ $210Taxes
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- EuroGermany, Luxembourg and Netherlands
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGermany, Luxembourg and Netherlands
- Type EGermany, Luxembourg and Netherlands
- Type FGermany, Luxembourg and Netherlands
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before September 7th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after September 7th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Avalon Waterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- The following cards are accepted for "Avalon Waterways" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Avalon Waterways. Please familiarise yourself with the Avalon Waterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Germany Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- 10 Best River Cruise Companies (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Luxury River Cruises & Lines 2022
- World's Best River Cruises 2023/2024
- River Cruise
- 8 days
- Operators in Europe
- The Rhine & Moselle for Wine Lovers: Canals, Vineyards & Castles 2023 Tours in Germany
- Moselle Tours
- Germany Tours
- Europe Tours
- River Cruise
- Fully Guided
- Wine tasting
- Luxembourg tours
- Germany tours
- Netherlands tours