- Our saving
- US $ 668
- +8 Destinations
- Western Turkey
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and the tiled Blue Mosque
- Stop in Gallipoli, the site of many battles during WWI
- Discover ancient Troy, the setting of Homer's epic tale
- Fall in love with the fairytale landscape of Cappadocia
- Seek out delicious Turkish delicacies in Istanbul
- Hear the Call to Prayer echo through the streets
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
- Day 3: Gallipoli
- Day 4: Troy, Pergamum, Kusadasi
- Day 5: Ephesus, Pamukkale
- Day 6: Pamukkale, Cappadocia
- Day 7: Cappadocia
- Day 8: Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
- Day 9: Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LanaWritten on November 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great tour with a great guide who provided us with the info we needed at all times.Review collected by Travel Talk
- KathleenWritten on November 11, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Mustafa our guide was fantastic and the tour went to all the places on my bucket list!Review collected by Travel Talk
- SoniaWritten on November 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Coach was new and comfortable Best hotel was Pamukkale but only stayed there one night Lots of ruins seen Guide was funny Make sure you add extra days to see Istanbul as one day is not enough Pamukkale disappointing-water was not raised and came a day... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- SudawanWritten on November 4, 20192.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Long bus rides without water providing. Included breakfast and dinner at hotels were bland and not many selections.Review collected by Travel Talk
- AAlanaWritten on October 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Uhhh everything about this tour was great with Sameh. He is a very knowledgeable man and has a genuine passion for history. Everytime Sameh would speak about Egypt he would do so with pride and detail. Was very impressed and would recommend. Thanks again
- GrainneWritten on October 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really great tour with an excellent guideReview collected by Travel Talk
- ClaudiaWritten on October 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did Essential Turkey tour last May with Yavuz. He was just amazing, such a happy and helpful guide. The itinerary was very good and we covered so many good places, worth visiting in Turkey. I would recommend to travel with them!
- DanielaWritten on October 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The 9 days essential turkey tour was a great experience. Very well organized, beautiful places visited. Aykut our guide, best guide ever! He was fantastic! Very funny, sociable and entertaining. He contributed to make the entire tour a really good... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- RachaelWritten on October 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Mustafa absolutely could not have done more for us. He made the whole trip for me very good and was so accommodating and helpful and questions he would give you all the information. Accomodation was great and the places we went to were amazing especially... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- MMinahWritten on July 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was easily one of the best weeks of my life. I saw everything in Turkey I had been dreaming of and my tour with Travel Talk exceeded my expectations. I was lucky enough to be with the loveliest group of people and the accommodation and coach transport... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Ottoman Hotel Imperial in Istanbul. It's now time to say goodbye to your new friends and check-out of the hotel at 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from the Ottoman Hotel Imperial in Istanbul. As the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. At the terminal keep your eyes open for the Travel Talk sign, as they pick you up from the airport and take you to their Istanbul hotel. There is an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 6:00 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group.
Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Hot Air Ballooning
Please note that this list is a guideline only and that pricing will be available with your finalised travel documents.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$492$1,178-42%USD $686+ $206 Local Payment
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysThursdayDec 26, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$710$1,378-52%USD $668+ $206 Local Payment
- WednesdayDec 25, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysThursdayJan 2, 2020to Istanbul10+ seats left$730$1,418-52%USD $688+ $206 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 January 2020, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 140 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 507 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 66 km
- Ihlara (Turkey)
- 550 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $668 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 50 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Turkey