- Our saving
- US $ 686
- +8 Destinations
- Western Turkey
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and the tiled Blue Mosque
- Stop in Gallipoli, the site of many battles during WWI
- Discover ancient Troy, the setting of Homer's epic tale
- Fall in love with the fairytale landscape of Cappadocia
- Seek out delicious Turkish delicacies in Istanbul
- Hear the Call to Prayer echo through the streets
- Rather Poor
- MohammedWritten on November 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Best thing about the tour was the guide mostafa absolutely amazing guide passionate, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and funny he made our trip really special. Some hotels weren't helpful especially and in most hotels basic needs weren't there like toothpaste... Read more
- VanessaWritten on November 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mustafa was the best guide he really set the bar high. This was my first group tour and I thoroughly enjoyed my time travelling through Turkey!
- AlexxWritten on November 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is amazing, I'd highly recommend it to any young travellers looking at going to Turkey. The itinerary is great and gives a good range of history, culture, food, photo opps and bucket list experiences, my highlights were Ephesus, Pamukkale terraces... Read more
- MOMadeleineWritten on November 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
it was really great !
- JohannWritten on November 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Yasuf was a great guide and very knowledgeable. Great trip
- AlexandraWritten on November 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour! Extremely fast pace and you may loose some sleep.. but so very worth it!!!
- MelissaWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Yavuz was an amazing guide and made the trip incredible! He was hilarious, engaging and knowledgeable about the entire country. The trip was also planned perfectly, it can feel like a lot of driving but when you look at everything you see and do in the 9... Read more
- MOMadeleineWritten on October 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour and tour guide were fantastic !
- MFMariamWritten on October 9, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Yavuz was amazing!! He took the time to get to know everyone on the tour.
- RGRachelWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The most amazing experience of my life. Would highly recommend! Yavuz made it so memorable!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
- Day 3: Gallipoli
- Day 4: Troy, Pergamum, Kusadasi
- Day 5: Ephesus, Pamukkale
- Day 6: Pamukkale, Cappadocia
- Day 7: Cappadocia
- Day 8: Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
- Day 9: Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Ottoman Hotel Imperial in Istanbul. It's now time to say goodbye to your new friends and check-out of the hotel at 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from the Ottoman Hotel Imperial in Istanbul. As the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. At the terminal keep your eyes open for the Travel Talk sign, as they pick you up from the airport and take you to their Istanbul hotel. There is an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 6:00 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group.
Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Hot Air Ballooning
Please note that this list is a guideline only and that pricing will be available with your finalised travel documents.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Istanbul9 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Istanbul0 seats left$36USD $1,162+ $200 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Istanbul9 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$534$1,278-42%USD $744+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$492$1,178-42%USD $686+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$492$1,178-42%USD $686+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$492$1,178-42%USD $686+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$593$1,418-42%USD $825+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$593$1,418-42%USD $825+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$593$1,418-42%USD $825+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$593$1,418-42%USD $825+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Istanbul9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$593$1,418-42%USD $825+ $200 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $686 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $686 for Essential Turkey, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 140 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 507 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 66 km
- Ihlara (Turkey)
- 550 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $686 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Essential Turkey via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 35 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Turkey