- Our saving
- US $ 535
- +8 Destinations
- Western Turkey
- Visit the buzzing metropolis of Istanbul
- Discover the famous Underground City
- Explore Gallipoli’s war memorials
- Experience the ancient city of Troy
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SGShellyWritten on October 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentTurkey was amazing, and our guide Yevuz was brilliant and knew his stuff. He went out of the way to help you and never seemed annoyed or frustrated. Beware the travel times are long on the 9 day tour and if you are on a budget make sure to find out the cost of all tye extras like entrance fees and optional activities because they can mount up. We were able to try a range of delicious local foods, and experiences like the turkish bath were fascinating, but not for the bashful! Pammukalle was my highlight and something I will never forget, I hope thos attraction will be preserved for years to come and hot air ballooning is a must for everyone, cappadocia is somewhere i would love to return to one day. Overall travel talk were really kind and helpful, they are efficient and if you need any help dont be afraid to ask even if it seems hopeless, believe me, they work miracles.Show detailed ratings
- ASAndreWritten on August 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentWent on a week tour of Turkey: amazing!! The tour leader was very kind, knowledgeable, tried to help everyone if something wrong happened.. The hotel where we stayed were impressive & with local food. We as group went to have a meal in a family house and everything was great. I can only recommend this tour with Yavuz Kirikci!!Show detailed ratings
- DSDeborahWritten on June 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing. The hotels we stayed in were beautiful. The guide Yousif (also goes by Kev and Joseph) was amazing, very funny, knowledgeable and spoke great English. I would highly recommend this tour as interesting with huge range of sites/scenery covered and great value for money!Show detailed ratings
- MEMouzayanWritten on May 24, 20173.0 - AverageOverall it was good trip that covered a lot in a short space of time. The tour guide was very helpful and worked hard to accommodate all the groups neesd. The Cappacodia accommodation was special but the other hotels were disappointing. Some were run down and others had food that was unappetising. The bus driver is to be commended on his driving skills but his non existent English made rapport with him difficult. The bus was not comfortable enough for the distance travelled and the seat rotation was ignored by a couple of people in the group, to the detriment of a fellow passenger who was ill throughout the tour. She had to sit on the single row seat which made the journey arduous and uncomfortable for a person in her condition. I feel more should have been made to secure comfortable seating for her, for at least a part of the trip. We needlessly woke up early on the second day in Cappadocia in order to attempt air ballooning. The weather was obviously wet !Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Mouzayan, , thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. In regards to your accommodation query, we stay at minimum 4 * Hotels and some 5 * hotels throughout the Essential Turkey tour, they are all rated highly on all review sites, we choose all our hotels based on location, cleanliness , service and quality. In respect to waking up early for the hot air ballooning , this is an optional activity , if a passenger chooses not to attend no problem they just stay in their hotel room. Unfortunately we cannot control the weather conditions, if the weather is not suitable for ballooning than it's cancelled until the following day, the early wake call is for to catch the sun rise over Cappadocia. Once again thank you for your feedback.
- AEAbrahamWritten on May 24, 20174.0 - GoodGreat taste of all important sites of turkey. Very knowledgeable guide (yavuz) always accomodating to our needs.Show detailed ratings
- CRCristinaWritten on February 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an amazing experience. Turkey has a lot to offer and I am so glad that I have taken this tour. It is all what I expected! The tour guide Mustafa is great and provided a lot of great information about the places we've been to. Thank you and will definitely consider using tour radar and travel talk in my next adventure.Show detailed ratings
- JJacobWritten on October 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe had an amazing tour of our life time. Kevin our tour guide gave us lots of information about Turkey. My opinion about Turkey has been changed completely. I'll recommend Turkey and Travel Talk to my friends. Thank you Kevin and Travel Talk.Show detailed ratings
- AAmandaWritten on October 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour, everything was well planned. Our guide was so informative and helpful. I will definitely recommend this tour to friends. Thank you guys :)Show detailed ratings
- JJohnWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had an excellent experience on this tour, our guide Yavuz was outstanding, he knows so much about his country , shows how good of a guide he is, he looks after you to make sure you receive the best experience while you're travelling around Turkey. I was very surprised about the hotels, they are top class, good quality hotels.Hot air balloon in Cappadocia is a must attraction to do, yes you do wake up very early in the morning , believe me it's worth it.Show detailed ratings
- LALuisWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentA very nice experience to know Turkey, the culture, the food and the amazing sightseeing! The guide was very informative and nice person. Definitely, I do recommend it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
- Day 3: Gallipoli
- Day 4: Troy, Pergamum, Kusadasi
- Day 5: Ephesus, Pamukkale
- Day 6: Pamukkale, Cappadocia
- Day 7: Cappadocia
- Day 8: Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
- Day 9: Istanbul
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Are there any airport transfers?
We do have complementary airport transfers for the flights arriving to Istanbul between 05:30 am until 23:30pm on the first day of the tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where would be this tour's meeting point?
The meeting point is the arrival hotel called Ottoman Imperial.
- April 1, 2017
Are there any airport transfers available?
Our complimentary airport transfers are available from the airports with a valid flight number, on the first day of the tour from 05:30am until 23:30pm.
Guides who have led this tour
24 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Travel Talk Essential Turkey tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 25th December 20171 comment"Hoping to meet/chat to people who are on this tour. I'm travelling solo from Western Australia, will be spending extra 2 nights in Istanbul at the end prior to departing for another Egypt/Jordan tour. Is anybody else spending extra nights in Istanbul at the end? So looking forward to this trip!"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from IstanbulSundayNov 5, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$453Price$1,238-37%USD $785+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from IstanbulSundayNov 26, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$366Price$998-37%USD $633+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- MondayDec 18, 2017from IstanbulTuesdayDec 26, 2017in IstanbulOur saving$556Price$1,198-46%USD $643+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- MondayDec 25, 2017from IstanbulTuesdayJan 2, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$574Price$1,238-46%USD $664+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 27, 2018from IstanbulSundayFeb 4, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$463Price$998-46%USD $535+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 24, 2018from IstanbulSundayMar 4, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$463Price$998-46%USD $535+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 10, 2018from IstanbulSundayMar 18, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$463Price$998-46%USD $535+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from IstanbulSundayApr 8, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$593Price$1,278-46%USD $685+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from IstanbulSundayMay 6, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$574Price$1,238-46%USD $664+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from IstanbulSundayMay 20, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$574Price$1,238-46%USD $664+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2017 the full payment of $535 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $535 for Essential Turkey, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 140 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 507 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 66 km
- Ihlara (Turkey)
- 550 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $535 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Essential Turkey via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24 travellers have already met
before they left for Essential Turkey tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Turkey