Montreal to Quebec City Biking
Travel Ready Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 26:44:51
- US $ 5,995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Quebec City
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Mary Miller's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentJust returned from Biking in Puglia. The trip was an experience of a lifetime. The guides, Irena, Eduardo and Glyn we... Read more
- Maureen Carey's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentPrague to Vienna trip was beyond our expectations. Flo, our guide always made the extra effort to be sure everything wen... Read more
- John Hurlbert's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentOur trip can only be described as Magical. The guides were personable, professional, and the epitome of accommodating. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Montreal is the starting point and Quebec City is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2018 the full payment of $5,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5995 for Montreal to Quebec City Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 438 km.
- Montreal (Canada)
- 72 km
- Bromont (Canada)
- 16 km
- Knowlton (Canada)
- 15 km
- Sutton (Canada)
- 64 km
- Compton (Canada)
- 11 km
- Hatley (Canada)
- 4 km
- Massawippi (Canada)
- 167 km
- Saint-Antoine-de-Tilly (Canada)
- 39 km
- Sainte-Petronille (Canada)
- 20 km
- Saint-Jean-de-l'Ile-d'Orleans (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,261 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Montreal to Quebec City Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,790 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1,357 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours