Montreal to Quebec City Biking
- US $ 5,995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Quebec City
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Ed Gelber's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I just completed a private tour of Australia arranged by B&R. The trip exceeded our expectations. I think ... Read more
- Richard Balfour's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentI just took my ninth B&R trip and this one was the best. Their trips are expensive but they are excellent value.
- Tom Eckert's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentB & R's biking trip in Japan was over the top. Beautiful scenery, quiet roads, wonderful cultural experiences. This wa... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Montreal is the starting point and Quebec City is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2018 the full payment of $5,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5995 for Montreal to Quebec City Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 438 km.
- Montreal (Canada)
- 72 km
- Bromont (Canada)
- 16 km
- Knowlton (Canada)
- 15 km
- Sutton (Canada)
- 64 km
- Compton (Canada)
- 11 km
- Hatley (Canada)
- 4 km
- Massawippi (Canada)
- 167 km
- Saint-Antoine-de-Tilly (Canada)
- 39 km
- Sainte-Petronille (Canada)
- 20 km
- Saint-Jean-de-l'Ile-d'Orleans (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,310 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Montreal to Quebec City Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,535 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours