- US $ 5,495
- The Hague
- Rather Poor
- MLMarthaWritten on July 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The landscape of the Netherlands is truly beautiful! This was a perfect place to explore by bike, the hotels were very nice and the good was great. The guides really go out of their way to take care of every detail. The trip will always be a special memory!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Amsterdam6 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to The Hague0 seats leftUSD $5,495Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Amsterdam6 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to The Hague4 seats leftUSD $5,495Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Amsterdam6 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to The Hague4 seats leftUSD $5,495Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Amsterdam is the starting point and The Hague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 March 2019 the full payment of $5,495 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5495 for Holland Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 104 km
- Zierikzee (Netherlands)
- 50 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 8 km
- The Hague (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,495 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Holland Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Holland Biking