- US $ 5,195
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- The Hague
- Rather Poor
- MLMarthaWritten on July 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe landscape of the Netherlands is truly beautiful! This was a perfect place to explore by bike, the hotels were very nice and the good was great. The guides really go out of their way to take care of every detail. The trip will always be a special memory!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayApr 23, 2018from Amsterdam6 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to The Hague0 seats leftUSD $4,995Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Amsterdam6 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to The Hague0 seats leftUSD $4,995Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Amsterdam6 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to The Hague4 seats leftUSD $5,195Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and The Hague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 June 2018 the full payment of $5,195 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5195 for Holland Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 162 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 104 km
- Zierikzee (Netherlands)
- 50 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 8 km
- The Hague (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Holland Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Holland Biking