Dalmatian Coast Biking
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- US $ 10,995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Split! With the sailing tour Dalmatian Coast Biking, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Split and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 6 other destinations in Croatia. Dalmatian Coast Biking includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Ed Gelber's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I just completed a private tour of Australia arranged by B&R. The trip exceeded our expectations. I think ... Read more
- Richard Balfour's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentI just took my ninth B&R trip and this one was the best. Their trips are expensive but they are excellent value.
- Mary Miller's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentJust returned from Biking in Puglia. The trip was an experience of a lifetime. The guides, Irena, Eduardo and Glyn we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 August 2018 the full payment of $10,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $10995 for Dalmatian Coast Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 243 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 77 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $10,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dalmatian Coast Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours