Tuscany Biking (8 destinations)
- US $ 3,995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- City walk through Chianti
- Ride the quintessential Tuscan road
- Learn how to make the tastiest pizza
- Enjoy a wine tasting
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Florence! With the bicycle tour Tuscany Biking (8 destinations), you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Florence, Italy and 6 other destinations in Italy. Tuscany Biking (8 destinations) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MRMarinaWritten on July 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe just came back from Family Cycling in Tuscany for the second time and loved it all over again. Everyone who joined us on the trip had a great time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2018 the full payment of $3,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3995 for Tuscany Biking (8 destinations), but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 205 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 76 km
- Montisi (Italy)
- 9 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 18 km
- Bettolle (Italy)
- 40 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 19 km
- Radda in Chianti (Italy)
- 6 km
- Gaiole in Chianti (Italy)
- 37 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tuscany Biking (8 destinations) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tuscany Biking (8 destinations)