The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
- US $ 4,995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Hands-on cooking lesson
- Visit a local winery
- Relax in the stunning local spa
- Truffle hunt in the hazelnut groves
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Ed Gelber's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I just completed a private tour of Australia arranged by B&R. The trip exceeded our expectations. I think ... Read more
- Mary Miller's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentJust returned from Biking in Puglia. The trip was an experience of a lifetime. The guides, Irena, Eduardo and Glyn we... Read more
- Richard Balfour's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentI just took my ninth B&R trip and this one was the best. Their trips are expensive but they are excellent value.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Turin6 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to TurinOnly 2 seats leftUSD $4,995Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Turin6 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Turin4 seats leftUSD $4,995Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Turin6 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Turin0 seats leftUSD $5,195Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Turin6 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Turin0 seats leftUSD $5,395Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Turin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 June 2018 the full payment of $4,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4995 for Piemonte Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 117 km.
- Turin (Italy)
- 49 km
- Alba (Italy)
- 13 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 55 km
- Turin (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Piemonte Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,433 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours