- US $ 4,495
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- MMMaryWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust returned from Biking in Puglia. The trip was an experience of a lifetime. The guides, Irena, Eduardo and Glyn were amazing and always did their upmost to make the experience the perfect one for us. The bike routes brought us along the coast, thru olive tree groves and showed us a beautiful countryside that is a hidden treasure. The accommodations and places we dined at were amazing.. Thank you for such a wonderful experience!!Show detailed ratings
- MMarinaWritten on May 19, 20173.0 - AverageRecently came back from a family Puglia trip. Unfortunately, this trip did not live up to the B&R reviews and expectations. Big disappointment. We've taken adult only trips with B&R which were great. We've done the Loire Valley family trip - fantastic! Highly recommend it. However, If you have children and are thinking about Puglia with B&R, please reconsider. Apparently, this family trip has been put together recently and that is felt throughout. One of the guides, L, was exceptional, pulled the whole trip basically. Another guide was abrasive with children throughout the trip, held wholly inappropriate conversations around the kids, was impolite, rushed us in the morning, etc, etc, etc which made all of us traveling families wonder what he is doing there in the first place. For children's activities this guide was suppose to supervise, we simply did not feel comfortable leaving the kids with him. In the past during our B&R trips, the whole experience was exceptional, pre, during and post trip. If there ever was a hiccup, the Canadian home base team handled it swiftly and in a wonderful way. We loved B&R so much so that we would plan our vacations with B&R itineraries in mind, gushing about the trips to anyone who would listen. So, to bring our 11 year old and to have this experience was beyond disappointing. The way this was handled by "the middle management" this time was subpar. If you have children, our advice would be to consider another company. At least for the Italian B&R portfolio.Show detailed ratingsButterfield & Robinson commented on this reviewHi Marina, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, and for the kind words about B&R’s portfolios and your past recommendations to peers. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with one of our guides in Puglia, and understand the importance of suitable and appropriate behaviour from our guides, especially around children. B&R has established a set of standards and level of service for the traveller experience that we trust runs across all itineraries in all of our destinations. To hear traveller feedback suggesting otherwise is disappointing and we have used this opportunity to address and amend the performance of this guide. We hope you will accept our apology and think fondly of your previous experiences with B&R. We believe this was an anomaly and would love to see you back on the road with us in the future.
- JJackieWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip cycling around Puglia from Brindisi to Bari. The two guides went out of their way to make sure every experience was exceptional. All our needs were anticipated and always looked after. Everyday we were delighted by the agenda. For busy people used to the responsibility of making the right decisions, we had no qualms about handing all the planning and decision making over to the tour company and so that we could just live for the moment knowing all the best decisions had already been made for us.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Otranto6 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Bari4 seats leftUSD $4,495Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Otranto6 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to BariOnly 2 seats leftUSD $4,795Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Otranto6 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Bari4 seats leftUSD $4,995Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Otranto6 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Bari4 seats leftUSD $4,795Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Otranto6 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Bari4 seats leftUSD $4,995Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Otranto6 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Bari0 seats leftUSD $4,995Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Otranto6 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Bari4 seats leftUSD $4,795Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Otranto6 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Bari4 seats leftUSD $4,495Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Otranto is the starting point and Bari is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 June 2018 the full payment of $4,495 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4495 for Puglia Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 194 km.
- Otranto (Italy)
- 36 km
- Lecce (Italy)
- 66 km
- Ostuni (Italy)
- 21 km
- Locorotondo (Italy)
- 8 km
- Alberobello (Italy)
- 12 km
- Fasano (Italy)
- 52 km
- Bari (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,495 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Puglia Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,356 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Puglia Biking