Italian Lakes Walking
- US $ 6,495
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- SHStephanieWritten on May 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentButterfield & Robinson never disappoints! From the guides to the hotels, this trip was top notch. The hiking was a great mix of towns and countryside and the views were spectacular. The walks were good for any level of fitness. Entering Switzerland from Italy by private boat was a very unique experience. The food, the wine and the people made this trip one of the best yet!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Italian Lakes Walking
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Milan6 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to MilanOnly 2 seats leftUSD $6,495Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Milan6 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Milan4 seats leftUSD $6,495Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Milan6 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Milan4 seats leftUSD $6,795Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Milan6 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Milan0 seats leftUSD $6,495Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Milan6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Milan0 seats leftUSD $6,495Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Milan.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 July 2018 the full payment of $6,495 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6495 for Italian Lakes Walking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 186 km.
- Milan (Italy)
- 57 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
- 24 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 35 km
- Stresa (Italy)
- 70 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,495 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italian Lakes Walking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Lakes Walking