Italian Lakes Walking
- US $ 6,295
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Rather Poor
- SHStephanieWritten on May 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentButterfield & Robinson never disappoints! From the guides to the hotels, this trip was top notch. The hiking was a great mix of towns and countryside and the views were spectacular. The walks were good for any level of fitness. Entering Switzerland from Italy by private boat was a very unique experience. The food, the wine and the people made this trip one of the best yet!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Italian Lakes Walking
STARTEND PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayMay 20, 2018from MilanFridayMay 25, 2018in MilanPriceUSD $6,295Based on Double Room4 spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from MilanFridayJun 15, 2018in MilanPriceUSD $6,495Based on Double Room4 spaces left
- SundayJul 1, 2018from MilanFridayJul 6, 2018in MilanPriceUSD $6,495Based on Double Room4 spaces left
- SundaySep 9, 2018from MilanFridaySep 14, 2018in MilanPriceUSD $6,795Based on Double Room4 spaces left
- SundaySep 23, 2018from MilanFridaySep 28, 2018in MilanPriceUSD $6,495Based on Double Room4 spaces left
- SundaySep 30, 2018from MilanFridayOct 5, 2018in MilanPriceUSD $6,495Based on Double Room4 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Milan.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 February 2018 the full payment of $6,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6295 for Italian Lakes Walking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 186 km.
- Milan (Italy)
- 57 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
- 24 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 35 km
- Stresa (Italy)
- 70 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italian Lakes Walking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Lakes Walking