Loire Valley Family Adventure
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
- US $ 5,995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Veigne and end in Tours! With the family tour Loire Valley Family Adventure, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Veigne, France and 10 other destinations in France. Loire Valley Family Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Richard Balfour's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentI just took my ninth B&R trip and this one was the best. Their trips are expensive but they are excellent value.
- Gary Edgar's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was excellent from the people to the food, accomodation, guides and more. This is a must do trip if you're t... Read more
- Francis Nader's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentNo other way to describe it then: 5 stars across the board. Big thanks to our guides -- so talented and aware of everyth... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Veigne is the starting point and Tours is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 June 2018 the full payment of $5,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5995 for Loire Valley Family Adventure, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 154 km.
- Veigne (France)
- 18 km
- Villandry (France)
- 21 km
- Crissay sur Manse (France)
- 19 km
- Chinon (France)
- 15 km
- Fontevraud-l'Abbaye (France)
- 21 km
- Saint Benoit la Foret (France)
- 4 km
- Rigny-Usse (France)
- 12 km
- Langeais (France)
- 9 km
- Saint-Patrice (France)
- 33 km
- St-Pierre-des-Corps (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Loire Valley Family Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,437 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours