Burgundy Self-Guided Walking
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- US $ 3,295
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore Burgundy’s finest wine tract
- Walk through the Hospices of Beaune
- Wine tasting in traditional cave (cellar)
- Descend cliffs of the village of Meloisey
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Chambolle-Musigny and end in Dijon! With the self-guided tour Burgundy Self-Guided Walking, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Chambolle-Musigny, France and 9 other destinations in France. Burgundy Self-Guided Walking includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Richard Balfour's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentI just took my ninth B&R trip and this one was the best. Their trips are expensive but they are excellent value.
- Gary Edgar's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was excellent from the people to the food, accomodation, guides and more. This is a must do trip if you're t... Read more
- Francis Nader's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentNo other way to describe it then: 5 stars across the board. Big thanks to our guides -- so talented and aware of everyth... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 6
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Chambolle-Musigny is the starting point and Dijon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 August 2018 the full payment of $3,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3295 for Burgundy Self-Guided Walking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 92 km.
- Chambolle-Musigny (France)
- 1 km
- Vougeot (France)
- 19 km
- Beaune (France)
- 4 km
- Pommard (France)
- 1 km
- Volnay (France)
- 5 km
- Meloisey (France)
- 7 km
- Meursault (France)
- 5 km
- Chassagne-Montrachet (France)
- 2 km
- Puligny Montrachet (France)
- 47 km
- Dijon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Burgundy Self-Guided Walking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,718 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours