Burgundy Bistro Biking
- US $ 3,995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Receive an informal lesson in Burgundian wines
- Ride the red wine route
- Guided visit to the fascinating Hospices
- Wine Tasting at the Domaine des Ducs de Magenta
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Richard Balfour's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentI just took my ninth B&R trip and this one was the best. Their trips are expensive but they are excellent value.
- Gary Edgar's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was excellent from the people to the food, accomodation, guides and more. This is a must do trip if you're t... Read more
- Francis Nader's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentNo other way to describe it then: 5 stars across the board. Big thanks to our guides -- so talented and aware of everyth... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Butterfield & Robinson -- Burgundy
- Butterfield & Robinson's Burgundy - Biking
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Burgundy Bistro Biking
STARTEND PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayMay 27, 2018from DijonFridayJun 1, 2018in DijonPriceUSD $3,995Based on Double Room4 spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from DijonFridayJun 29, 2018in DijonPriceUSD $3,995Based on Double Room4 spaces left
- SundayAug 5, 2018from DijonFridayAug 10, 2018in DijonPriceUSD $3,995Based on Double Room4 spaces left
- SundaySep 30, 2018from DijonFridayOct 5, 2018in DijonPriceUSD $3,995Based on Double Room4 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Dijon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 February 2018 the full payment of $3,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3995 for Burgundy Bistro Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 73 km.
- Dijon (France)
- 36 km
- Beaune (France)
- 21 km
- Morey-Saint-Denis (France)
- 15 km
- Dijon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Burgundy Bistro Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,118 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours