Normandy & Brittany Biking
- US $ 3,995
- Visit the wonderful Satie Museum
- Take in Juno Beach and D-Day Landing Exhibit
- Cycle to the stunning Point du Hoc
- Visit the fascinating Pegasus Bridge Museum
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Richard Balfour's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentI just took my ninth B&R trip and this one was the best. Their trips are expensive but they are excellent value.
- Gary Edgar's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was excellent from the people to the food, accomodation, guides and more. This is a must do trip if you're t... Read more
- Francis Nader's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentNo other way to describe it then: 5 stars across the board. Big thanks to our guides -- so talented and aware of everyth... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Who travels with Butterfield & Robinson?
We appeal to travellers of all ages; singles, couples and families from all around the world. Although many of our travellers come from the United States and Canada, we also attract people from Brazil to Australia—and our North American trips have proven to be an ideal way for Europeans to discover the New World all over again. People choose B&R Biking and Walking trips for an active vacation that also stimulates the mind and palate. Our years planning Private Travel has attracted groups of all types; multi-generational families, corporate incentive gatherings, alumni groups. More than half of our clientele are repeat travellers, and another 25 percent join us at the recommendation of their friends.
What makes Butterfield & Robinson trips extraordinary?
Essentially, it’s everything we do; the things that make our trips unique, memorable and full of life-changing experiences. The B&R difference includes the best biking and walking routes in the world’s most incredible destinations. It’s having the smartest, most capable and all-around interesting people guiding our trips. It’s staying at exceptional hotels in every region, and having exceptional relationships with those hoteliers. It’s unique events and access to special spots that you’d find difficult, if not impossible, to arrange on your own. It’s amazing culinary experiences; state-of-the-art bikes (included in the trip price, of course); great wines at dinner; a water bottle that’s always full; route suggestions you won’t get in any guidebook; the B&R van turning up just when you need a drink, a snack, or a lift up that last hill.
Do I have to carry my own luggage or gear?
Nope. On a B&R trip, you never carry your own luggage. Everything you need during the day fits into your handlebar bag or a small daypack that you can bring on the walks. All other luggage is transported by local baggage handlers or the B&R van. Your luggage will be waiting in your hotel room when you arrive at the end of the day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Trouville-sur-Mer is the starting point and Saint-Malo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 November 2018 the full payment of $3,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3995 for Normandy & Brittany Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Trouville-sur-Mer (France)
- 13 km
- Honfleur (France)
- 14 km
- Deauville (France)
- 38 km
- Juno Beach (France)
- 12 km
- Arromanches-les-Bains (France)
- 9 km
- Bayeux (France)
- 92 km
- Mont Saint-Michel (France)
- 38 km
- Saint-Malo (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Normandy & Brittany Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,110 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours