Normandy & Brittany Biking
- US $ 3,995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit the wonderful Satie Museum
- Take in Juno Beach and D-Day Landing Exhibit
- Cycle to the stunning Point du Hoc
- Visit the fascinating Pegasus Bridge Museum
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Trouville-sur-Mer and end in Saint-Malo! With the bicycle tour Normandy & Brittany Biking, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Trouville-sur-Mer, France and 7 other destinations in France. Normandy & Brittany Biking includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- Richard Balfour's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentI just took my ninth B&R trip and this one was the best. Their trips are expensive but they are excellent value.
- Gary Edgar's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was excellent from the people to the food, accomodation, guides and more. This is a must do trip if you're t... Read more
- Francis Nader's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentNo other way to describe it then: 5 stars across the board. Big thanks to our guides -- so talented and aware of everyth... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Trouville-sur-Mer is the starting point and Saint-Malo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 June 2018 the full payment of $3,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3995 for Normandy & Brittany Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 216 km.
- Trouville-sur-Mer (France)
- 13 km
- Honfleur (France)
- 14 km
- Deauville (France)
- 38 km
- Juno Beach (France)
- 12 km
- Arromanches-les-Bains (France)
- 9 km
- Bayeux (France)
- 92 km
- Mont Saint-Michel (France)
- 38 km
- Saint-Malo (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Normandy & Brittany Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,425 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours