Most Wanted Sale
ends in 44:26:18
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Experience the bright lights of Tokyo
- Ride through incredible scenery in Japan
- Explore a buddhist temple
- Eat authentic Japanese cuisine in Kyoto
- Max Group Size
Start in Tokyo and end in Kyoto! With the bicycle tour Japan Biking, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Kyoto and through Tokyo, Japan and 6 other destinations in Japan. Japan Biking is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- TETomWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentB & R's biking trip in Japan was over the top. Beautiful scenery, quiet roads, wonderful cultural experiences. This was the very best bike trip that we have ever been on. Tom EckertShow detailed ratings
- SESimonWritten on May 16, 20165.0 - Excellentthis is a stunning bike trip on the Noto Penninsula of Japan. It is so quiet and rural - tNot the Japan you imagine. the cycling is challening but on silky smooth roads. the views are of the ocean, rice paddies, forrests and old villages. None of the people in this part of Japan speak English so it really is a cultural experience. The hotels are Ryokans and designed to be the height of Japanese comfort and hospitality - not Western style so it is really neat that way. At dinner for example we wore Yucatas (cotton kimonos) instead of our street clothes. This is my favourite bike tour I have done because it combined the elements of great riding, beautiful scenery and really deep cultural immersion.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Japan Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 649 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 315 km
- Wajima (Japan)
- 31 km
- Suzu (Japan)
- 48 km
- Wakura Onsen (Japan)
- 4 km
- Nanao (Japan)
- 61 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 190 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,428 tours in Asia
- covered by 254 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Biking