- Experience the bright lights of Tokyo
- Ride through incredible scenery in Japan
- Explore a buddhist temple
- Eat authentic Japanese cuisine in Kyoto
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- TETomWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
B & R's biking trip in Japan was over the top. Beautiful scenery, quiet roads, wonderful cultural experiences. This was the very best bike trip that we have ever been on. Tom Eckert
- SESimonWritten on May 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
this is a stunning bike trip on the Noto Penninsula of Japan. It is so quiet and rural - tNot the Japan you imagine. the cycling is challening but on silky smooth roads. the views are of the ocean, rice paddies, forrests and old villages. None of the people... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Japan Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 315 km
- Wajima (Japan)
- 31 km
- Suzu (Japan)
- 48 km
- Wakura Onsen (Japan)
- 4 km
- Nanao (Japan)
- 61 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 190 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,104 tours in Asia
- covered by 401 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Biking