The Northern Loop
- Our saving
- US $ 743
- 80’s & 90’s night at club Lucerna in Prague
- Explore Berlin's historic landmarks
- Visit the enormous Versailles Palace
- Check out Amsterdam’s provocative nightlife
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MMaddieGrasbergerWritten on May 3, 20154.5 - ExcellentMarlee was really caring and comforting. She recommended fantastic places to eat. She was easy to talk to if I had a problem. She had a lot of enthusiasm and passion for this tour.Show detailed ratings
- CMCassandraWritten on March 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentWorking with Bus2Alps was awesome and Tyler was amazing at keeping everyone on the trip informed about what was going on, but also was a blast to be with!Show detailed ratings
- KMKaitlinWritten on March 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentMarlee is an extremely thoughtful and helpful guide! She has informative insight and is so personable. I purposely booked with this company to have Marlee has my tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- VGVincentWritten on March 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentErin was a brilliant guide. Always providing useful knowledge to ensure that everyone on the trip was secure and having a great time. Her energy and outgoing personality was refreshing and created an atmosphere where there was never a dull moment. She was easily the best tour guide on the trip!Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on March 19, 20154.5 - ExcellentIt was a great trip! The guide had great energy, was very informative, and was a great trip leader. The guide's positive attitude and energy are what made the trip so fun and memorable.Show detailed ratings
- EliciaWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentI spent my Spring Break on the Northern Loop and it was easily the best trip I took in Europe. It was in large part because of the many recommendations given to me by my guide, Erin. She knew great places to eat, which sites to see, and gave great directions along the way. I went on many more trips with her and still keep in contact as she is always a go-to person for travel recommendations. Bus2Alps made a great decision when they hired her!Show detailed ratings
- OAOliviaWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentI chose to do my spring break with Bus2Alps and went on the Northern loop trip. Since this was a 10 day trip, I was nervous for how everything was going to go. I had the best time ever traveling to the 4 different cities and I loved every single tour guide that was with me on that trip. Erin went out to dinner with my friends and I, was always up to give us suggestions for food, places to shop, and where to go that wasn't so touristy. This was also the second trip I went on with Erin and she was amazing.Show detailed ratings
- ArielWritten on March 17, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis was the best experience ever!! I came alone on this trip and by the end left with so many new friends!! I was looking for the best possible way to spend my money and get the most out of it and the Bus2alps Northern Loop certainly exceeded all my expectations. There is a wonderful balance of seeing all the essential landmarks and learning the history of each country along with allowing you to have plenty of free time to do additional tours, activities, relax or shop. Our guides Erin, Ashleigh and Ericka each had tremendous knowledge of each destination and brought positive attitudes everywhere we went. I'm glad I did this trip, it is well worth the price and you will wish you had more time with them after you leave. I was nervous going by myself but happy I did and will do it again in a heartbeat!! Bus2alps Northern Loop 3/6/2014 whaddup!! Haha!!Show detailed ratings
- JennyWritten on December 27, 20135.0 - ExcellentNorthern Loop was the best possible way to spend my spring break while studying abroad! It was important for me to take full advantage of my 10 valuable days of spring break to cover the most European cities as I could while spending enough time in each city to truly experience each destination to the fullest. Having guides, accommodation, and a flexible itinerary really helped my overall experience of this trip because it eliminated time wasted planning, getting lost, etc. and added to the overall value of the trip. Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced traveler, I highly recommend this trip to anybody looking to get the most out of their Spring Break! Thanks Bus2alps!!Show detailed ratings
- LLukeWritten on December 21, 20135.0 - ExcellentBus2Alps made everything easier for us on our trips. I wouldn't have done half the things I did if it wasn't for them. They had everything organized and had optional activities for us to choose from. I'm thankful that Bus2Alps existed while I was abroad.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the booking have free cancellation?
No there isn't free cancellation. Usually once you pay the deposit this amount is forfeited if you cancel, or if it closer to your tour departure then higher cancellation penalties may apply.
If you are worried that you may need to cancel due to unforeseen reasons, please take out comprehensive travel insurance which will reimburse you in case of emergency and you are no longer able to take your trip.
Will this tour accept travelers over 40 years old?
Yes this tour accepts travelers over the age of 40. However please keep in mind that Bus2Alps specializes in organizing tours for American college students, so your fellow travellers will be in their early twenties. If you are fine with that you can join the tour.
Hello! I was wondering if it was at all possible to "meet up" with the tour a few days after the given start date. Thank you!
Yes you can join the tour later in a different city than the departure city, but please keep in mind that this is already a package price so the cost will not be amended.
Thanks very much.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American..."
- ""Eat well and travel often." It's as simple as that. I love to travel, love to eat... and love..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
The Northern Loop
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Prague10 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Paris8 seats left$31USD $743
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Prague10 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$31USD $743
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Prague10 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$31USD $743
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $743 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $743 for The Northern Loop, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 430 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $743 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Northern Loop via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Northern Loop