Greece Island Hopping - Meet Us There
- +2 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Visit the Temple of Zeus
- Board a ferry to Santorini
- Attend a toga party
- Sea kayak in Corfu
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MCMargaretWritten on October 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I thoroughly enjoyed my time on this tour!!! the guides were so helpful and quick to solve problems. The areas we stayed it were amazing!!!!! the only downside was the included meals (except for in the pink palace.) The breakfast were always only just bread... Read more
- VirginiaWritten on December 11, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- EmilyWritten on December 10, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Greece Island Hopping trip was what made my study abroad experience so much better. My tour guides were amazing and they really had the knowledge to explain sites that we were seeing. The Island Hopping experience was the perfect amount of time to see... Read more
- SSamanthaWritten on December 10, 20131.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
The worst service for my money. They lied about accommodations and transportation and then did not even refund any money. Complete scam. Do not use this company.
- CaitlynWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- MariaWritten on August 9, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spring Break in Greece was my favorite part of my study abroad experience! I would highly recommend this trip. Our guides, Jenny, Sean, Alex and Reid were awesome!
- GianWritten on August 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bus2Alps made the Pink Palace the best place ever!!! My friends and I still talk about it all the time!
- SamiWritten on August 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Alex and Sydnwere the best leaders!
- LaurenWritten on August 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Greece spring break was my favorite week while abroad by far! Our guides were SO much fun, and made it the best experience possible. The destinations were incredible!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday
- Day 2 - Sunday
- Day 3 - Monday
- Day 4 - Tuesday
- Day 5 - Wednesday
- Day 6 - Thursday
- Day 7 - Friday
- Day 8 - Saturday
- Optional Activities
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- Greece Island Hopping
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
Our Greece Island Hopping trip includes accommodation in dorms exclusive to Bus2Alps guests. The possibility to upgrade to a private or double room will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will have an extra charge.
Is this tour suitable for elderlies?
Even though Bus2Alps allows anyone to join their tours, we always like to let our travellers know that they will be travelling with a younger crowd.
What is the accommodation used for this tour?
The accommodation for this tour is at the Pink Palace.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie, 20 years old19th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greece Island Hopping - Meet Us There, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 234 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 608 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 382 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 270 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greece Island Hopping - Meet Us There via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greece Island Hopping - Meet Us There