Desert Majesty Journey
- Tour Operator:
- Zoubir Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 90
- Operated in:
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Todra Gorge
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: MARRAKECH - HIGH ATLAS MOUNTAINS - OUARZAZATE - DADES GORGES
- Day 2: DADES GORGES - TODRA GORGES – ERFOUD - MERZOUGA DESERT
- Day 3: MERZOUGA - DRAA VALLEY - OUARZAZATE
- Day 4: OUARZAZATE - TELOUAT KASBAH - ATLAS MOUNTAINS - MARRAKECH
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Zoubir Tours
We are a travel agency that knows time must be treasured; Therefore together with our tour suppliers we aim to provide comprehensive introduction to the history and traditions of the country you are visiting. We offer a range of tours with fully qualified and educated guides to suit every traveler. Not only you will see the famous sights of your chosen destination, we also want you to experience it in depth with local tour guides who were born and bred there. It is vital to us that you have a memorable and authentic experience the tours – by combining the well-trodden tourist spots with moments of real adventure you are fully immersed in the heritage and culture of the country. Since we began, we have helped to create unforgettable travel experiences for thousands of travelers from all over the world. That is down to the quality of our people. Our staff members have extensive and firsthand knowledge of the region and are passionate about what they do. We have a close knit, friendly team who will take care of you on your travels and be there to answer your questions every step of the way. We look forward to welcoming you on your Zoubir Tours.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- ALAntje· November 6th, 2022From the on-time pick up to the drop off in Marrakech we had an amazing time. Abdou our driver, guide and Marocco/Berber expert was wonderful. He showed us the most amazing places, always diligently answerd all our questions and gave us a deep look into... Show moreTrip date: November 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday24 Mar, 2023Monday27 Mar, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Saturday25 Mar, 2023Tuesday28 Mar, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,398
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMorocco
- Type EMorocco
- Type FMorocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Zoubir Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Zoubir Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Zoubir Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Morocco from Marrakesh
- Morocco Explorer
- 4 days Morocco
- Operators in Africa
- Desert Majesty Journey Tours in Morocco
- Explorer Tours
- Sahara Desert Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Africa Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Sahara Desert
- Morocco tours