Ski / Snowboard trip
- Our saving
- US $ 308
- Age range
- 24 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- OTOlgaWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Hofnar experience are a fantastic team, absolutely caring, loads of fun and make you feel like part of the family. Hardly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- ATAllyWritten on April 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentAs usual HOFNAR delivered the BEST holiday possible! Dan and Lil were amazing hosts, very professional yet always bringing the fun to the chalet at the same time. I always recommend HOFNAR trips to all of my friends as it's a guarantee that they are going to enjoy it! I have already looked at my next trip with them!Show detailed ratings
- RBRosieWritten on March 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentAmazing trip, one of the best weeks of my life!Show detailed ratings
- SSuzetteWritten on March 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was such a fun trip, really awesome people, great chalet & location, Daniel & Lily were fantastic hosts and go out of their way to make sure your trip is memorable and fun. Loved it, definitely will be joining Hofnar for more holidays in the future!Show detailed ratings
- JennyWritten on March 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely fabulous week on the slopes in Morzine. Daniel, Lil, and Ali were fantastic hosts, the meals were wonderful and the snowboarding was great. Housemates are all out for a good time and the chalet is cozy enough that if you want to stay in you won't be missing much. Absolutely would go again and definitely recommend for anyone travelling solo, made some great friends during the trip!Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on April 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentI can't recommend HOFNAR enough. Dan and his team are amazing hosts. I've been 3 times now after a friend recommended them after my usual snowboarding mates were unable to go away. You are made to feel so welcome the second you arrive and given a beer within 5! There's always a great mix of people in their 20' and 30's who are up for a good laugh. I've always gone on my own, most people do, so don't let that stop you. I love how there'll always be people who are of a similar level as you on the slopes so for me it means no more stress of trying to keep up my mates who are so much faster than me! If you can handle it there's always Après ski going on if you want to get involved. Be prepared for Jäger! If Dan's around you don't really get a say in the matter! The guys make sure everyday is different and take you all over, I've discovered new places each time I've been. If you're hesitating about booking, don't! Just do it!Show detailed ratings
- AaronWritten on April 11, 20125.0 - ExcellentAwesome Week The food is amazing the people are amazing. Dan and Sam do such a great job making sure everyone is happy whilst also simultaionsly taking the piss out of everyone in a light hearted banter manner. Go on this trip if your a fun person who wants to have a good laugh and some good times snowboarding.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- HOFNAR Winter Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the inclusion of this tour price?
This trip includes your accommodation, all of your breakfasts and some evening meals, an open fridge policy and unlimited tea/coffee and some other beverages, and your HOFNAR representative.
Lift Passes and any Skii hire come at an additional cost.
- August 1, 2016
How many people on average are there per trip?
Each week we get 13 guests all in their twenties / thirties, most are travelling solo and we get a real mix of guys / girls, skiers / boarders and at all abilities!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
Ski / Snowboard trip
- SaturdayFeb 24, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayMar 3, 2018to Geneva0 seats left$22USD $855
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayMar 10, 2018to Geneva0 seats left$22USD $855
- SaturdayMar 10, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayMar 17, 2018to Geneva0 seats left$22USD $855
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayMar 24, 2018to Geneva6 seats left$21USD $821
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to Geneva6 seats left$19USD $732
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Geneva10+ seats left$16USD $615
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Geneva10+ seats left$10USD $376
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to Geneva10+ seats left$8USD $308
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this the HOFNAR experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 April 2018 the full payment of $308 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $308 for Ski / Snowboard trip, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and the HOFNAR experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for the HOFNAR experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 44 km
- Morzine (France)
- 44 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $308 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ski / Snowboard trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,356 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski / Snowboard trip