Ski / Snowboard trip
- Our saving
- US $ 561
- Age range
- 24 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow
- Rather Poor
- EEmWritten on April 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brilliant first HOFNAR experience! The host for the week - Ali - was great. She was really welcoming, helpful, relaxed and with impressive cookery skills to boot. Dan made an appearance and is the big kid every says he is! Lots of fun. The chalet was cosy,... Read more
- VVictoriaWritten on March 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Daniel for making solo ski travelling so much fun! he is the best host you could ask for :) The other guests were also all really great company so if you're looking to travel by yourself and have no idea how to go... Read more
- VarunWritten on February 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first solo trip and by far one of the best trips i've had. The stay was very comfortable, the skiing was great and the people were all friendly and fun. A special Thanks to Dan who was a superb host throughout. This is a highly recommended trip... Read more
- OTOlgaWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Hofnar experience are a fantastic team, absolutely caring, loads of fun and make you feel like part of the family. Hardly recommend!
- HHelenaWritten on May 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
These guys are awesome! Tonnes of fun and new ski mates guaranteed. Comfy chalet, great food, log fire, hot tub, beer, wine...what else do you need?
- ATAllyWritten on April 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As usual HOFNAR delivered the BEST holiday possible! Dan and Lil were amazing hosts, very professional yet always bringing the fun to the chalet at the same time. I always recommend HOFNAR trips to all of my friends as it's a guarantee that they are going... Read more
- RBRosieWritten on March 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip, one of the best weeks of my life!
- SSuzetteWritten on March 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was such a fun trip, really awesome people, great chalet & location, Daniel & Lily were fantastic hosts and go out of their way to make sure your trip is memorable and fun. Loved it, definitely will be joining Hofnar for more holidays in the future!
- JennyWritten on March 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely fabulous week on the slopes in Morzine. Daniel, Lil, and Ali were fantastic hosts, the meals were wonderful and the snowboarding was great. Housemates are all out for a good time and the chalet is cozy enough that if you want to stay in you won't... Read more
- EEmmaWritten on April 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I can't recommend HOFNAR enough. Dan and his team are amazing hosts. I've been 3 times now after a friend recommended them after my usual snowboarding mates were unable to go away. You are made to feel so welcome the second you arrive and given a beer... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Get yourself to Geneva - we'll arrange for you to get picked up.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- HOFNAR Winter Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the inclusion of this tour price?
This trip includes your accommodation, all of your breakfasts and some evening meals, an open fridge policy and unlimited tea/coffee and some other beverages, and your HOFNAR representative.
Lift Passes and any Skii hire come at an additional cost.
How many people on average are there per trip?
Each week we get 13 guests all in their twenties / thirties, most are travelling solo and we get a real mix of guys / girls, skiers / boarders and at all abilities!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry, 64 years old6th November 2018
Ski / Snowboard trip
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Geneva10+ seats left$17USD $561
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Geneva10+ seats left$31USD $996
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$34USD $1,095
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$22USD $716
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$25USD $809
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$22USD $716Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$27USD $871
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$27USD $871
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$27USD $871
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Geneva8 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Geneva5 seats left$29USD $934
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this the HOFNAR experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $561 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $561 for Ski / Snowboard trip, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and the HOFNAR experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for the HOFNAR experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 44 km
- Morzine (France)
- 44 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $561 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ski / Snowboard trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski / Snowboard trip