British Landscapes featuring England, Scotland and Wales (Edinburgh to London) (Standard)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: Overnight Flight
- Day 2: Edinburgh, Scotland - Tour Begins
- Day 3: Edinburgh
- Day 4: Edinburgh - Borders Region - York, England
- Day 5: York - Chester
- Day 6: Chester - Llangollen, Wales - Chester, England
- Day 7: Chester - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Day 8: Stratford-upon-Avon - Oxford - London
- Day 9: London
- Day 10: London - Tour Ends
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Collette
Since 1918, Collette has earned a global reputation as a travel company that offers extraordinary experiences, unsurpassed guest service and a wide appeal. Traveling with Collette comes with benefits that take the guided travel experience to another level. Our inclusive tours offer you more value for your money while also ensuring that each element adheres to our exacting standards. With a focus on service and quality, we give you more of what makes travel special. Collette’s diverse travel collection features comprehensive land tours, river cruises, rail journeys, small group tours, city stays and a variety of travel styles and tour types to meet every traveler’s needs. We seamlessly handle the details - all our guests need to do is enjoy the journey. Collette gives back to children in our local communities and around the world through our non-profit organization Collette Cares. With a focus on hunger and education and a robust volunteer program, we aim to make the world we travel a better place. Through volunteerism and grant support, we strive to make a better world – starting right in our own communities.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- KJKaren· June 6th, 2019I extra dat in Scotland at another hotel and one less in Stratford on Avon. If people want another at the end they can add itTrip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,699
- -9%Sunday11 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,699$2,449
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,699
- -9%Sunday9 Jul, 2023Tuesday18 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,699$2,4490% Interest Instalments
- Sunday23 Jul, 2023Tuesday1 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,6990% Interest Instalments
- Sunday27 Aug, 2023Tuesday5 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,7990% Interest Instalments
- -5%Monday4 Sep, 2023Wednesday13 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,899$2,7490% Interest Instalments
- Monday11 Sep, 2023Wednesday20 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,8990% Interest Instalments
- Sunday17 Sep, 2023Tuesday26 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,8990% Interest Instalments
- Monday18 Sep, 2023Wednesday27 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,8990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Pound SterlingEngland, Scotland and Wales
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GScotland, England and Wales
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of $349 is required to confirm your booking with Collette. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Collette will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Collette" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Collette. Please familiarise yourself with the Collette payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- England Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Europe from Edinburgh
- Europe In-depth Cultural
- 10 days Europe
- From Edinburgh to London
- Operators in Europe
- British Landscapes featuring England, Scotland and Wales (Edinburgh to London) (Standard) Tours in England
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- England Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Scotland tours
- England tours
- Wales tours