Enchanting Canyonlands - Small Group , 2021 (7 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Insight Vacations
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Monument Valley
- Zion National Park
Travel, Your Way
Have you considered booking this tour privately for an additional fee? Why it’s a good idea:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive in Phoenix and Travel to Scottsdale.
- Day 2: Sedona and the Wonders of the Mighty Grand Canyon.
- Day 3: Monument Valley and Lake Powell.
- Day 4: Leisurely Lake Powell.
- Day 5: Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
- Day 6: Zion to Las Vegas, From Nature to Neon.
- Day 7: Depart Las Vegas.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- FLFred William· March 4th, 2020Great trip great funInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that your time on the Enchanting Canyonlands trip was a memorable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with some amazing memories and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.Trip date: February 2020
- MMoria· February 29th, 2020It was a wonderful week with Jason Cohen and the rest of the passengers. Jason was a fount of information - so very interesting. GREAT guide. Perhaps for future trips, you should include the fact that in the Utah area it is COLD - and suggest people... Show moreInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that your Travel Director went above and beyond to make your time in the Canyonlands a memorable one. Also, we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience on the road. Furthermore, we truly look... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- John· May 4th, 2019This was my very first Insight Vacations journey, and I was impressed from the start. The beauty of the iconic American Canyonlands is breathtaking, and this dream journey visits The Grand Canyon, Monument National Park, Bryce Canyon and Zion. We stayed... Show moreInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the wonderful time you had on the Enchanting Canyonlands tour with Insight Vacations. We are delighted to hear that our staff went the extra mile to make your time on the road a memorable one. Furthermore, we are elated... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- WWilliamPowers· November 10th, 2018Great tour and excellent guide.Insight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to hear that your Travel Director went above and beyond to make your time on the road a memorable one. Furthermore, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we look forward to journeying with you again soon.Trip date: October 2018
- SASharon· October 30th, 2018This was an awesome trip! Our Guide Linda Essenbrug went above and beyond in every instance.Insight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that our staff made your time on the Enchanting Canyonlands tour an enjoyable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with lots of amazing memories of your time on the road with us.Trip date: October 2018
- AOAnthea· November 26th, 2016At the end of September I took the tour "Enchanting canyonlands" from Scottsdale, Arizona with Insight Vacations. The accomodation was always seminal and as a single, because I opted to share, I had my own room. The friendly guide was full of... Show moreTrip date: September 2016
- TTooie· October 28th, 2016Tour was fantastic! The accommodations were excellent and the meals were superb. Just get on the roomy coach and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The tour director (Jason) was very professional, accommodating and informative. He went out of his way to give... Show moreTrip date: October 2016
- AOAnthea· October 2nd, 2016Just wonderful! Level of care and detail great. Sights amazing . Accomodations outstanding . Timing excellent!Trip date: September 2016
- DBDoug· November 24th, 2015All in all a great experience with nights spent in national parks, an excellent bus and guide. excellent all around!Trip date: October 2014
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday2 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,9960% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar