Best of Peru: Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain - Humantay Lagoon
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 50
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Machu Picchu
- Day 1: Arrival to Cusco
- Day 2: Cusco- Chinchero- Maras- Moray- Train to Aguas Calientes
- Day 3: Aguas Calientes- Machu Picchu- Aguas Calientes- Train to Cusco
- Day 4: Cusco - Mollepata - Humantay Lagoon- Cusco
- Day 5: Cusco- Colored mountain- Cusco
- Day 6: Departure Cusco
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by LocalAdventures
LocalAdventures offers travel expeditions around the world, such as high altitude trekking, exploring unknown places or visiting trending destination differently. Every guided tour we provide is given by a local expert who is passionate about creating an unforgettable experience for you. Our tours are crafted to be inclusive of all your needs – accommodations, driving, food, and gear are included in each experience.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Gargi· January 6th, 2023I had such an amazing experience in Peru! I’m a young solo female traveler and felt safe the entire time. My tour guides were Freddy and Franklyn who were extremely kind, charismatic, and knowledgable. We did a solid 4 days of touring, the first day and... Show moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewHi Gargi! Thank you so muchfor your review and your recomendations :) Peru is a country that offers everythingTrip date: December 2022
- FBFred· November 7th, 2022The tour was comprehensive and created REAL memories, but could have been less intense. 3 early starts on consecutive days was very tiring for all. Guido, our guide was excellent and took great care to ensure everyone enjoyed the experience. His... Show moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewHi! thank you for your comments, we read all of them and do everything to improve our services :D We love read that you enjoyed this trip :)Trip date: October 2022
- Hina· July 10th, 2022Great trip itinerary! Jam packed with adventure and fun! Freddie our tour guide went above and beyond to make sure you are having fun. The hotels were good and the people were friendly.LocalAdventures commented on this reviewHi Hina Thank you for your comment, we are happy you enjoyed your tour, we will be happy supporting you with another travel soon Have a nice day!Trip date: June 2022
- Allison· July 4th, 2022We had a great time on this tour! It was 4 solid days of touring. Be prepared that the days are long. Additionally, hikes to Humantay Lagoon and the 7 colored mountain were very difficult! It definitely pays to be in good shape (or to rent a horse,... Show moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewHi Allison. Thank you for your review, we are very happy that you enjoyed your tour. We would love to travel with you again! :DTrip date: June 2022
- SMSharon· June 17th, 2022Very well organised. We did enjoy our tripLocalAdventures commented on this reviewHi Sharon! You've got incredibles photos. We are happy you enjoyed the trip and hope let us organize another trip you want :)Trip date: June 2022
- KKKaren· May 29th, 2022A challenging hike, but we’ll worth it!LocalAdventures commented on this reviewHi Karen, good to read that you enjoyed the tour :D Hope you travel with us again!Trip date: May 2022
- FWFrederika· February 28th, 2022My tour itself was amazing I saw all the sights and got to experience I think the best of Cusco. I took this trip as a solo traveller, the people were kind and everyone I met on my tour was so nice and there were actually 3 other solo travellers in our... Show moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewHello, Frederika. We are happy reading that you enjoyed the tour. All your comments helps us to improve our service.Trip date: January 2022
- Ronald· February 3rd, 2022The tour guide made the travel experience fantastic! He was very helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate. He even accommodated me to have an English tour guide to Machu Picchu for a day. The weather cooperated well to see the Machu Picchu with the best... Show moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewThank you for your review, Ronald! We are so happy that you had enjoyed this trip that much :)Trip date: January 2022
- ana cristina· February 19th, 2021Fue una experiencia increíble y el tour realmente superó mis expectativas!!!LocalAdventures commented on this reviewMuchas gracias Ana Cristina por tu comentario. Ayudanos a mejorar y platicanos ¿como podriamos mejorar en los alimentos?Trip date: February 2021
- VVIRIDIANAOROZCO· February 19th, 2021Chequen mucho la comunicacion con el operador, nosotros tuvimos un incoveniente con la aerolinea (volaris) quisimos contactarlos llegando a peru y en ningun telefono nos pudimos comunicar, fue muy desesperante estar un pais varada sin niguna... Show moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewHi Viridiana: Thank you very much for your comments, we fully understand that arriving in a country and not receiving the expected attention is disconcerting. We have reviewed the situation and improved access to our contact numbers to receive... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$888Only Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday15 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$888Only Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday26 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$888Only Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday29 Jun, 2023Tuesday4 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$8880% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday24 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$8880% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$8880% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$8880% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Sep, 2023Saturday16 Sep, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$8880% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday14 Sep, 2023Tuesday19 Sep, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$8880% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday25 Sep, 2023Saturday30 Sep, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$987$8880% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type APeru
- Type BPeru
- Type CPeru
- Type EPeru
- Type FPeru
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $150 is required to confirm your booking with LocalAdventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and LocalAdventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "LocalAdventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley: Hike, Cost & Difficulty
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Peru from Cusco
- Peru Explorer
- 6 days Peru
- Operators in Latin America
- Machu Picchu
- Best of Peru: Machu Picchu - Rainbow Mountain - Humantay Lagoon Tours in Peru
- Explorer Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- Peru Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Machu Picchu
- Peru tours