Basic Guatemala - 8 days
- Tour Operator:
- Receptivo Aborigen Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 3 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1 SAT - Guatemala Airport - Guatemala City
- Day 2 Guatemala - Chichicastenango - Lake Atitlán
- Day 3 Lake Atitlán - San Juan La Laguna - Santiago Atitlán - Lake Atitlán
- Day 4 MAR - Lago Atitlán - Iximché - La Antigua
- Day 5 La Antigua
- Day 6 La Antigua - Petén
- Day 7 Petén - Tikal - Guatemala City
- Day 8 Guatemala City - Guatemala International Airport
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Receptivo Aborigen Tours
Welcome to Aborigen Tours, a travel service agency specializing in Argentina and beyond. Since 1986, has been committed to share experiences in the best sceneries giving the visitor the best of each itineray. We have the passion and warm of the Southamerican people with enthusiasm and knowledge ready to show the authentic face of our customs. Our blend is a strong, reliable tour operator with a commitment to provide the best quality travel packages. We know South America and can share its best treasures. 29 years of experience is the key to our confidence to give our best. It includes the highest level of expertise in tour guides, hotels, food, wine, tours. We made Receptivo Aborigen Tours as the fruit of a group of professionals of the hospitality industry. We combine our projects, travels, wellfare, but above all, as moments inspired by social and envilronmentally sustainable actions. The technological, geographical and historical knowledge of the destinations, make the advice as a unique experience. We receive friends from all over the world who visit South America and our country, Argentina, as stars to raise in their best dream. Our priority is the constant satisfaction of the wishes of all our guests and travelers. knowing the value of the effort of each trip and expectations, accompanied with all the senses, flavors, textures, and sounds. Responsibles in every destination make the difference with personalized services. All tour corresponsibles are excellent, with the knowledge and ability to find customized solutions. We in Receptivo Aborigen Tours, encourge the experience by making it unique! We'll take you there!Read more
- Overall RatingAverage
- Rebecca· March 8th, 2023Without a doubt, the best travel agency to get to know Guatemala and its surroundings. Our experience hiring them from Spain has been incredible. His efficiency and professionalism has exceeded our best expectations. My recommendation for anyone who... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- Hedy· February 13th, 2023After having three great trips with TOURRADAR, I felt felt confident that this trip would be as well ! I chose this trip because it hit all the sites I was interested in, it was small group, in english, I even accepted the higher price. The whole... Show moreReceptivo Aborigen Tours commented on this reviewWe are very sorry for what happened and that we have not met the expectations of the client, we wanted to have communication at all times with the lady by WhatsApp, which is how we communicate with everyone, but it was not possible. We always confirmed... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- KWKaren· February 8th, 2023NOT HAPPY. We received our itinerary 4 days prior to arriving in Guatemala and not one single day was as advertised. Villages, Corn Workshop, free day, overnight stays all sadly deleted without explanation. The last day we were brought back to... Show moreReceptivo Aborigen Tours commented on this reviewHi Karen, thanks for your comments. If someone said that the domestic flight is included and it is not, it is not to disqualify and crucify. I think you've had a great tour as your partial qualifications show and we've been in permanent contact so that... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- GSGopinath· September 22nd, 2022Nice hotels and site seeing.Receptivo Aborigen Tours commented on this reviewHi Gopinath, thanks for your great review!Trip date: September 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday13 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types G, I. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types A, B, G. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, G, I.
- Type AGuatemala
- Type BGuatemala
- Type GGuatemala
- Type IGuatemala
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Guatemala. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Guatemala. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Guatemala. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Guatemala. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Guatemala. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Receptivo Aborigen Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Receptivo Aborigen Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Receptivo Aborigen Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Receptivo Aborigen Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Receptivo Aborigen Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Guatemala
- 10 Best Solo Adventure Holidays 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury Honeymoon Tours & Packages 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Guatemala from Guatemala City
- Guatemala Explorer
- Small group tour
- 8 days Guatemala
- Operators in Latin America
- Basic Guatemala - 8 days Tours in Guatemala
- Explorer Tours
- Guatemala Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Guatemala tours