Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Inishmore Island
- Aran Islands
- Cliffs of Moher
- Slea Head
- Marvel at the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Pick a pub and join a traditional Irish music session
- Enjoy the stunning Slea Head Drive and Dingle Peninsula
- View the seat of the Kings of Munster, the Rock of Cashel
- Be amazed by the lunar landscape of the Burren
Start and end in Dublin! With the In-depth Cultural tour Celtic Rocker, you have a 5 days tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland and 12 other destinations in Ireland. Celtic Rocker includes accommodation, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Dublin to Galway
- Day 2: Galway
- Day 3: Galway to Ennis
- Day 4: Ennis to Killarney
- Day 5: Killarney to Dublin
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- XCXiaomu· November 13th, 2019Emma and Dougy are the best .Trip date: November 2019
- ARAlonika· November 9th, 2019Emma and Dave were such fun guides on our tour!Trip date: November 2019
- JWJames· October 29th, 2019I was not happy with the accommodation they put us middle-aged couples with six 20-year-old girls which did not work. We had to pay for another accommodation a simple room with a chair and bed only furniture and large new bathroom. Breakfast was a joke... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- MWMary· October 29th, 2019Emma and Kevin were excellent fun and their knowledge was amazing. Having a guide like them certainly made the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to friends.Trip date: October 2019
- SGSandra J.· September 7th, 2019Bobbie, did, a, fantastic job first two days in Galway, area. So knowledgeable, and, friendly. After that, Emma, was our, guide, she was equally as, knowledgeable, and, accommodating. Visiting castles and going to an Irish dancing show were some of our... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- Lula· August 26th, 2019Very nice tour with great guides but I was expecting nature hikings and sadly it did not happen.Trip date: October 2018
- emma· August 8th, 2019This tour was a fabulous experience & I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I learned so much about Irish history and way of life thanks to our wonderful and engaging guide. The itinerary was packed full of jaw dropping scenery and fun. There was also... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- Hannah· July 30th, 2019Gemma, Emma and Ronan were amazing! I would recommend this tour for these three alone! Not to mention the wonderful adventures they took us on.Trip date: July 2019
- WLWillamina· July 28th, 2019Extremely happy with the tour, Jem&Em were incredible tour guides - couldn’t recommend them enough!!Trip date: June 2019
- KEKatherine· July 23rd, 2019Both Gemma and Bobby were fantastic tour guides. They were both very personable with a lot of enthusiasm, energy and they shared a lot of Irish history and stories. The trip was awesome -- a great mixture of sight-seeing and enjoying local cuisine... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any luggage restrictions?
- What should I budget for an average day?
- How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- People also viewed
Keep Exploring Ireland
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2022/2023
- Ireland from Dublin
- Ireland In-depth Cultural
- Operators in Europe
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Celtic Rocker Tours in Ireland
- Discovery Tours
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tours
- Ireland Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Southern Ireland
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Ireland tours