Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 581
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Discover the unique charm of the incredible Emerald Isle
- Learn about the magical Hill of Tara and explore Galway
- Meet the locals on Inis Mor and visit Dun Aonghasa
- Admire the remarkable beauty of the Cliffs of Moher
- Visit the Blarney Castle and stop at the Rock of Cashel
- Sample the Irish Whiskey and have a Guiness or two
- Rather Poor
- JBJasonWritten on December 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Daithi was an amazing guide. He is very experienced and is proud of his country. He knows where the fun is and goes beyond expectations for the group to have a an extraordinary experience! Locations were amazing and I made a lot of new friends on top of... Read more
- TLTrishaWritten on November 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing time with some fantastic people who I hope will stay lifelong friends. Didnt want for anything and saw some great sites. Would recommend!
- LWLenayWritten on September 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour! Had a great time, nice group size (ours was 28). Ireland is great bc the destinations are close together. Favourite day was driving around the dingle peninsula and the beach stop. Wish we had more time in Killarney as one evening wasn’t enough... Read more
- ASAngelineWritten on August 22, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the tour. However I was a bit disappointed that we switched tourguides 2 days after our 5-day tour began. We also got mixed with an other group who where on the 7-day tour with Shamrockers. This was not what I expected. Luckely this all... Read more
- NKNishaWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing! The itinerary was spot on and we got very lucky with beautiful weather! I got a really great group and made some friends across the world who I will hopefully run into again!
- JessiHWritten on June 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour packs a lot in for the five days. It was fantastic to spend a whole day at Aran Island, it’s a gorgeous place, having bike hire preorganised made it so easy to get straight into seeing it. Our tour five day tour merged with the seven day tour, I... Read more
- AshleighWritten on June 12, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had just been on a Haggis tour the week before and personally I thought they did a better job. There was more information about the locations we stopped at and why it was important, etc. Overall Shamrock wasn't bad, stopped at some pretty incredible... Read more
- AAARIELLEWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Patrick is a fabulous storyteller and has such a fun, welcoming personality! He went to great lengths to make sure everyone had a good time. The itinerary itself was fantastic too! Highlights are the Cliffs of Moher, Inishmore, Galway, and the Dingle... Read more
- SarahWritten on May 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first time traveling alone, let alone to a different country. I had booked 2 weeks in Ireland and this tour for my first week and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Our first day I made SO many new friends from all over the world and our... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Knowledgeable guides! The craic was 90!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBLIN TO GALWAY
- Day 2: INIS MÓR / CONNEMARA
- Day 3: GALWAY TO ENNIS
- Day 4: ENNIS TO KILLARNEY
- Day 5: KILLARNEY TO DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Unfortunately, a single supplement is not available for this tour, so if you are a solo traveller, you will be roomed in dorm-share accommodation with your fellow travellers.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with your arrival to Shamrocker Adventures at approximately 5:30 pm in Dublin (Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Merchants Quay, Dublin, D08 V4Y7, Ireland). After 5 amazing days, it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and continue your travels! Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 February 2019 the full payment of $581 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $581 for Celtic Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $581 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,097 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 27 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Rocker (Dorm)