- Our saving
- US $ 620
- Marvel at the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Pick a pub and join a traditional Irish music session
- Enjoy the stunning Slea Head Drive and Dingle Peninsula
- View the seat of the Kings of Munster, the Rock of Cashel
- Be amazed by the lunar landscape of the Burren
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: Dublin to Galway
Start point Shamrocker Adventures, The Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 08:15
- DAY 2: Galway
- DAY 3: Galway to Ennis
- DAY 4: Ennis to Killarney
DAY 5: Killarney to Dublin
End point Shamrocker Adventures, The Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- XiaomuWritten on November 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Emma and Dougy are the best .Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- AlonikaWritten on November 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emma and Dave were such fun guides on our tour!Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- JWJamesWritten on October 29, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I was not happy with the accommodation they put us middle-aged couples with six 20-year-old girls which did not work. We had to pay for another accommodation a simple room with a chair and bed only furniture and large new bathroom. Breakfast was a joke they... Read more
- MaryWritten on October 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emma and Kevin were excellent fun and their knowledge was amazing. Having a guide like them certainly made the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to friends.Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- Sandra J.Written on September 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Bobbie, did, a, fantastic job first two days in Galway, area. So knowledgeable, and, friendly. After that, Emma, was our, guide, she was equally as, knowledgeable, and, accommodating. Visiting castles and going to an Irish dancing show were some of our... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- LulaWritten on August 26, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very nice tour with great guides but I was expecting nature hikings and sadly it did not happen.
- emmaWritten on August 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour was a fabulous experience & I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I learned so much about Irish history and way of life thanks to our wonderful and engaging guide. The itinerary was packed full of jaw dropping scenery and fun. There was also plenty... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- HannahWritten on July 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Gemma, Emma and Ronan were amazing! I would recommend this tour for these three alone! Not to mention the wonderful adventures they took us on.Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- WillaminaWritten on July 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Extremely happy with the tour, Jem&Em were incredible tour guides - couldn’t recommend them enough!!Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- KatherineWritten on July 23, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Both Gemma and Bobby were fantastic tour guides. They were both very personable with a lot of enthusiasm, energy and they shared a lot of Irish history and stories. The trip was awesome -- a great mixture of sight-seeing and enjoying local cuisine and... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
Shamrocker Adventures allows each passenger to have one main piece of baggage with the total weight being no more than 44lbs/20kgs. You will find that the majority of tours have a 20kg luggage limit per person, as this provides luggage room on the transport for all travellers in the group. In addition, you can bring one daypack onboard the transport but you must be able to carry this around with you.
What should I budget for an average day?
We recommend allowing €15 - €30 per day. You can’t come to Ireland without visiting the pub for a proper pint at the end of a hard day’s exploring. A pint of Guinness costs around €5.50, and an Irish whiskey would be about €6.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
Loads! Shamrocker Adventures plans to get you out and about, stretch your legs and breathe in the sweet Irish air and actually experience the country you’re in. Embark on walks, explore old ruins and ancient sites, recount local myths, or listen to a few tales about Ireland’s rich history.
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Glenn15th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayJan 6, 2020from Dublin5 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayJan 20, 2020from Dublin5 DaysFridayJan 24, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayFeb 10, 2020from Dublin5 DaysFridayFeb 14, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayMar 23, 2020from Dublin5 DaysFridayMar 27, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- TuesdayMar 24, 2020from Dublin5 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Dublin0 seats left$19USD $620Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Dublin5 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $626
- MondayApr 13, 2020from Dublin5 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $626
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Dublin5 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $626
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 January 2020, a minimum payment of $170 is required to confirm your booking with Shamrocker Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Shamrocker Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Shamrocker Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 82 km
- Tullamore (Ireland)
- 104 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Inishmore (Ireland)
- 2 km
- Dun Aonghasa (Ireland)
- 17 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 40 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $620 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Rocker