- Our saving
- US $ 527
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Marvel at the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Pick a pub and join a traditional Irish music session
- Enjoy the stunning Slea Head Drive and Dingle Peninsula
- View the seat of the Kings of Munster, the Rock of Cashel
- Be amazed by the lunar landscape of the Burren
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dublin to Galway
- Day 2 Galway
- Day 3 Galway to Ennis
- Day 4 Ennis to Killarney
- Day 5 Killarney to Dublin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- emmaWritten on August 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour was a fabulous experience & I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I learned so much about Irish history and way of life thanks to our wonderful and engaging guide. The itinerary was packed full of jaw dropping scenery and fun. There was also plenty... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- HannahWritten on July 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Gemma, Emma and Ronan were amazing! I would recommend this tour for these three alone! Not to mention the wonderful adventures they took us on.Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- WillaminaWritten on July 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Extremely happy with the tour, Jem&Em were incredible tour guides - couldn’t recommend them enough!!Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- KatherineWritten on July 23, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Both Gemma and Bobby were fantastic tour guides. They were both very personable with a lot of enthusiasm, energy and they shared a lot of Irish history and stories. The trip was awesome -- a great mixture of sight-seeing and enjoying local cuisine and... Read moreReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- GrahamWritten on June 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
William was engaging, light hearted and fun.Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- ShayeWritten on June 4, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
So Good!! Great way to see Ireland! Both guides Kevin and Gemma were awesome! Thank you :DReview collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- GemmaWritten on May 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very great time on the tour, really great snapshot of Ireland. Emma (and later Gemma) were great guides and really went out of their way to make sure you got the full Ireland experience
- LisaWritten on April 26, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour of the the Wild Atlantic Way! Being older than the recommended age range for this tour I took a chance, and it was no problem. For the hostels I was matched with 5 younger ladies who nice and I very much enjoyed their company! Trying to... Read more
- DanWritten on April 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip. Amazing group of people. Had so much fun!
- JJimWritten on February 27, 20194.5 - Excellent
What a brilliant way to see Ireland. The tour was great and showed not just the landmarks, but the people, the culture, the music, and the stories. Daithi and Gemma were great guides with stories to tell to bring everything together. 10/10 would recommend... Read moreShow detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent tour. we're delighted to hear you had such a great time and would recommend Shamrocker to other travellers. Cheers, Kev
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
Shamrocker Adventures allows each passenger to have one main piece of baggage with the total weight being no more than 44lbs/20kgs. You will find that the majority of tours have a 20kg luggage limit per person, as this provides luggage room on the transport for all travellers in the group. In addition, you can bring one daypack onboard the transport but you must be able to carry this around with you.
What should I budget for an average day?
We recommend allowing €15 - €30 per day. You can’t come to Ireland without visiting the pub for a proper pint at the end of a hard day’s exploring. A pint of Guinness costs around €5.50, and an Irish whiskey would be about €6.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
Loads! Shamrocker Adventures plans to get you out and about, stretch your legs and breathe in the sweet Irish air and actually experience the country you’re in. Embark on walks, explore old ruins and ancient sites, recount local myths, or listen to a few tales about Ireland’s rich history.
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Dublin5 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Dublin5 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$112$639-18%USD $527
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 13 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 October 2019, a minimum payment of $170 is required to confirm your booking with Shamrocker Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Shamrocker Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Shamrocker Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $527 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 35 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Rocker