Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 517
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Visit Tullamore Dew Whiskey Museum
- Explore the charming streets of Galway
- Stop and walk around Kylemore Abbey
- Take in the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher
- Rather Poor
- ASAngelineWritten on August 22, 20183.5 - GoodI really enjoyed the tour. However I was a bit disappointed that we switched tourguides 2 days after our 5-day tour began. We also got mixed with an other group who where on the 7-day tour with Shamrockers. This was not what I expected. Luckely this all worked out well because I had a great time and I met awesome new people.Show detailed ratings
- NKNishaWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing! The itinerary was spot on and we got very lucky with beautiful weather! I got a really great group and made some friends across the world who I will hopefully run into again!Show detailed ratings
- JessiHWritten on June 23, 20184.0 - GoodThis tour packs a lot in for the five days. It was fantastic to spend a whole day at Aran Island, it’s a gorgeous place, having bike hire preorganised made it so easy to get straight into seeing it. Our tour five day tour merged with the seven day tour, I had booked in five day thinking it was a smaller tour group, which the first day was with around 10 of us, but it below our to about 30 with the other group. My main comment was at the day where we visit Blarney castle, it would be good to allow a bit more time, (maybe leaving slightly earlier that day?), because the line to get to Blarney Stone was over 1hr long (and that’s normal) and we only had 2.5hrs there. Otherwise good tour, good mix of people. Ireland is wonderful and I would advise staying on.Show detailed ratings
- AshleighWritten on June 12, 20183.5 - GoodI had just been on a Haggis tour the week before and personally I thought they did a better job. There was more information about the locations we stopped at and why it was important, etc. Overall Shamrock wasn't bad, stopped at some pretty incredible places, including the Aran Islands which were mind blowing. Tour guides were friendly. However I really recommend they use Ice Breakers in the future to make the group more interactive with each other. We had joined a 7 day tour and some of their group didn't even know the names of some of the people they had just spent a week stuck on the bus with! Overall not bad but could use some improvements. Worth it for the places you visit!!Show detailed ratings
- AAARIELLEWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentPatrick is a fabulous storyteller and has such a fun, welcoming personality! He went to great lengths to make sure everyone had a good time. The itinerary itself was fantastic too! Highlights are the Cliffs of Moher, Inishmore, Galway, and the Dingle Peninsula.Show detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on May 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time traveling alone, let alone to a different country. I had booked 2 weeks in Ireland and this tour for my first week and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Our first day I made SO many new friends from all over the world and our guide Patrick and driver Tom were hilarious and so informative. That night we joined with a bigger group and new tour guide, Darren, who was just as amazing and we did a potato pub crawl in Galway and everyone bonded so hard and had the best time! The entire 5 days were so much fun and I saw beautiful places, learned so much history and made life long friends. It gave me the confidence I needed to get through my 2nd week in Ireland alone. I even went back to some of the places we had visited with the tour because I loved them so much and wanted to explore them more! This tour from top to bottom was so perfect and I would 100% do one again and recommend this to everyone I know. Thanks for an unforgettable time!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentKnowledgeable guides! The craic was 90!Show detailed ratings
- MEMarinaWritten on February 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentBeautiful country, beautiful tour, excellent tour guide Conor.Show detailed ratings
- CECarolineWritten on November 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was the best thing I have done, it was perfect in every aspect. Great accomadations, all of them have Wi-Fi now! Great food, it was wonderful meeting so many people and seeing such beautiful areas. Was given great information, and was told great stories. Dave and Kim, you guys are wonderful. Thank you for everything.Show detailed ratings
- CCClaytonWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely fortunate to have Connell as our tour guide. As a fluent native Irish speaker and a man who is passionate and knowledgeable about the history of Ireland, both mythical and recorded, he provided us with background commentaries which were amusing, interesting and insightful. He also introduced us to some good pubs and wonderful musical entertainment, not to mention tasty local food. We were well looked-after.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBLIN TO GALWAY
- Day 2: INIS MÓR / CONNEMARA
- Day 3: GALWAY TO ENNIS
- Day 4: ENNIS TO KILLARNEY
- Day 5: KILLARNEY TO DUBLIN
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Unfortunately, a single supplement is not available for this tour, so if you are a solo traveller, you will be roomed in dorm-share accommodation with your fellow travellers.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with your arrival to Shamrocker Adventures at approximately 5:30 pm in Dublin (Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Merchants Quay, Dublin, D08 V4Y7, Ireland). After 5 amazing days, it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and continue your travels! Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$24USD $575
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Dublin4 seats left$24USD $575
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$24USD $575
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$24USD $575
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$24USD $575
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$24USD $575
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$24USD $575
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$24USD $575
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$81$599-14%USD $517
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$81$599-14%USD $517
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $517 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $517 for Celtic Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $517 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Rocker (Dorm)