Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 581
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Visit Tullamore Dew Whiskey Museum
- Explore the charming streets of Galway
- Stop and walk around Kylemore Abbey
- Take in the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher
- Rather Poor
- JessiHWritten on June 23, 20184.0 - GoodThis tour packs a lot in for the five days. It was fantastic to spend a whole day at Aran Island, it’s a gorgeous place, having bike hire preorganised made it so easy to get straight into seeing it. Our tour five day tour merged with the seven day tour, I had booked in five day thinking it was a smaller tour group, which the first day was with around 10 of us, but it below our to about 30 with the other group. My main comment was at the day where we visit Blarney castle, it would be good to allow a bit more time, (maybe leaving slightly earlier that day?), because the line to get to Blarney Stone was over 1hr long (and that’s normal) and we only had 2.5hrs there. Otherwise good tour, good mix of people. Ireland is wonderful and I would advise staying on.Show detailed ratings
- AshleighWritten on June 12, 20183.5 - GoodI had just been on a Haggis tour the week before and personally I thought they did a better job. There was more information about the locations we stopped at and why it was important, etc. Overall Shamrock wasn't bad, stopped at some pretty incredible places, including the Aran Islands which were mind blowing. Tour guides were friendly. However I really recommend they use Ice Breakers in the future to make the group more interactive with each other. We had joined a 7 day tour and some of their group didn't even know the names of some of the people they had just spent a week stuck on the bus with! Overall not bad but could use some improvements. Worth it for the places you visit!!Show detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on May 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time traveling alone, let alone to a different country. I had booked 2 weeks in Ireland and this tour for my first week and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Our first day I made SO many new friends from all over the world and our guide Patrick and driver Tom were hilarious and so informative. That night we joined with a bigger group and new tour guide, Darren, who was just as amazing and we did a potato pub crawl in Galway and everyone bonded so hard and had the best time! The entire 5 days were so much fun and I saw beautiful places, learned so much history and made life long friends. It gave me the confidence I needed to get through my 2nd week in Ireland alone. I even went back to some of the places we had visited with the tour because I loved them so much and wanted to explore them more! This tour from top to bottom was so perfect and I would 100% do one again and recommend this to everyone I know. Thanks for an unforgettable time!Show detailed ratings
- MEMarinaWritten on February 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentBeautiful country, beautiful tour, excellent tour guide Conor.Show detailed ratings
- CECarolineWritten on November 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was the best thing I have done, it was perfect in every aspect. Great accomadations, all of them have Wi-Fi now! Great food, it was wonderful meeting so many people and seeing such beautiful areas. Was given great information, and was told great stories. Dave and Kim, you guys are wonderful. Thank you for everything.Show detailed ratings
- CCClaytonWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely fortunate to have Connell as our tour guide. As a fluent native Irish speaker and a man who is passionate and knowledgeable about the history of Ireland, both mythical and recorded, he provided us with background commentaries which were amusing, interesting and insightful. He also introduced us to some good pubs and wonderful musical entertainment, not to mention tasty local food. We were well looked-after.Show detailed ratings
- BiancaWritten on August 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentA HUGE 5 STAR rating!! I did the Celtic Rocker tour. Jamie our tour guide was absolutely awesome! Saw the most amazing views and got to spend a lovely day(in the sun) on Inis Mor" Island! Cycling the Island and swimming in the Atlantic Ocean! Experienced traditional Irish Pubs and got insight to the history of the beautiful country. My time is Ireland was unforgettable! Thank you Shamrock Adventures !!Show detailed ratings
- CChloeWritten on July 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentI've recently returned from the Celtic Rocker 5 day tour and I am still on a high from the adventure I had! I travelled solo which I was nervous about primarily, but I needn't have been - everyone was super friendly and I left with new friends and amazing memories. Our tour guide, Darren, was the best craic. His tales of Irish folklore and history were so interesting and he made an effort to get to know all of us on the tour. Ryan, who joined us for a wee while on the tour, was also fantastic. Both were humorous and knowledgeable and most importantly proud of their fantastic country. This tour had everything! Stunning scenery, fascinating history and plenty of opportunities for a pint of guiness or 2. Accommodation in Galway was top notch, and the others were clean although more compact. I'm so glad I did this trip and I'd recommend it to anyone as the best way to see Ireland. I'll be back! ChloeShow detailed ratings
- MGMicheleWritten on June 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat way to view treasures of Ireland in a short time. Travelling on my own I felt a Dorm experience would help meet fellow travellers and it did. Accommodation in Galway best of 3 places. Rooms very cramped compared to next 2 venues sadly. Transport comfortable, bus driver John great. A flat tire and narrow roads didn't phase him. However success of any guided tour is indeed the guide. Connell genuinely wanted us to enjoy everything the country he loves has to offer. Scenery, sights, a natural story teller and well researched history, food, pubs, whiskey, music and the beer. Most importantly he spoke to all in the group disregarding age and background. Some guides can treat you like a number. Well done Shamrock for selecting the right folk to represent you.Show detailed ratings
- PDPetaWritten on June 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentEvery single minute of this trip was absolutely feckin' fantastic! Our tour guides were very friendly, knowledgable and helpful in everyway. The accomodation was brilliant in all locations, the bus driver was awsome and the bus was very clean and comfortable. All in all, the entire trip and itinerary was exceptionally well planned and organised. The perfect taste of all things Irish, all the while, having and absolutely grand time. Would hightly recommend this trip to everyone and will definitely do it again myself one day..... hopefully soon! Thank you everyone at Shamrocker Adventures.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Unfortunately, a single supplement is not available for this tour, so if you are a solo traveller, you will be roomed in dorm-share accommodation with your fellow travellers.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with your arrival to Shamrocker Adventures at approximately 5:30 pm in Dublin (Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Merchants Quay, Dublin, D08 V4Y7, Ireland). After 5 amazing days, it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and continue your travels! Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
10 travellers met before going on their Shamrocker Adventures Celtic Rocker (Dorm) tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 13th August 20181 comment"Hi All, Just setting up a page for everyone on this trip to say hi! Can't wait. Holly."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$18USD $581Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$18USD $581
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat left$18USD $581
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Dublin6 seats left$18USD $581
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Dublin6 seats left$18USD $581
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$18USD $581
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Dublin6 seats left$18USD $581
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 September 2018 the full payment of $581 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $581 for Celtic Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $581 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Rocker (Dorm)