Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 575
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Visit Tullamore Dew Whiskey Museum
- Explore the charming streets of Galway
- Stop and walk around Kylemore Abbey
- Take in the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MEMarinaWritten on February 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentBeautiful country, beautiful tour, excellent tour guide Conor.Show detailed ratings
- CECarolineWritten on November 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was the best thing I have done, it was perfect in every aspect. Great accomadations, all of them have Wi-Fi now! Great food, it was wonderful meeting so many people and seeing such beautiful areas. Was given great information, and was told great stories. Dave and Kim, you guys are wonderful. Thank you for everything.Show detailed ratings
- CCClaytonWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely fortunate to have Connell as our tour guide. As a fluent native Irish speaker and a man who is passionate and knowledgeable about the history of Ireland, both mythical and recorded, he provided us with background commentaries which were amusing, interesting and insightful. He also introduced us to some good pubs and wonderful musical entertainment, not to mention tasty local food. We were well looked-after.Show detailed ratings
- BiancaWritten on August 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentA HUGE 5 STAR rating!! I did the Celtic Rocker tour. Jamie our tour guide was absolutely awesome! Saw the most amazing views and got to spend a lovely day(in the sun) on Inis Mor" Island! Cycling the Island and swimming in the Atlantic Ocean! Experienced traditional Irish Pubs and got insight to the history of the beautiful country. My time is Ireland was unforgettable! Thank you Shamrock Adventures !!Show detailed ratings
- CChloeWritten on July 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentI've recently returned from the Celtic Rocker 5 day tour and I am still on a high from the adventure I had! I travelled solo which I was nervous about primarily, but I needn't have been - everyone was super friendly and I left with new friends and amazing memories. Our tour guide, Darren, was the best craic. His tales of Irish folklore and history were so interesting and he made an effort to get to know all of us on the tour. Ryan, who joined us for a wee while on the tour, was also fantastic. Both were humorous and knowledgeable and most importantly proud of their fantastic country. This tour had everything! Stunning scenery, fascinating history and plenty of opportunities for a pint of guiness or 2. Accommodation in Galway was top notch, and the others were clean although more compact. I'm so glad I did this trip and I'd recommend it to anyone as the best way to see Ireland. I'll be back! ChloeShow detailed ratings
- MGMicheleWritten on June 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat way to view treasures of Ireland in a short time. Travelling on my own I felt a Dorm experience would help meet fellow travellers and it did. Accommodation in Galway best of 3 places. Rooms very cramped compared to next 2 venues sadly. Transport comfortable, bus driver John great. A flat tire and narrow roads didn't phase him. However success of any guided tour is indeed the guide. Connell genuinely wanted us to enjoy everything the country he loves has to offer. Scenery, sights, a natural story teller and well researched history, food, pubs, whiskey, music and the beer. Most importantly he spoke to all in the group disregarding age and background. Some guides can treat you like a number. Well done Shamrock for selecting the right folk to represent you.Show detailed ratings
- PDPetaWritten on June 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentEvery single minute of this trip was absolutely feckin' fantastic! Our tour guides were very friendly, knowledgable and helpful in everyway. The accomodation was brilliant in all locations, the bus driver was awsome and the bus was very clean and comfortable. All in all, the entire trip and itinerary was exceptionally well planned and organised. The perfect taste of all things Irish, all the while, having and absolutely grand time. Would hightly recommend this trip to everyone and will definitely do it again myself one day..... hopefully soon! Thank you everyone at Shamrocker Adventures.Show detailed ratings
- RCRosieWritten on April 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was the best thing ive ever done!!! From start to finish it was brilliant, The places, the people, the bus, the accommodation-- everything! oh and the Guinness of course! I am from Belfast and think the tour should be pushed/advertised up North as Ireland is soo beautiful and we should all know more about our Island. Darren and Jason- ACE! Because they also love Ireland and are passonate about it- it reflected on everyone else! Thank-You for making me pleased with my choice of Easter Break!Show detailed ratings
- MBMaddisonWritten on March 26, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing experience was absolutely speechless of this beautiful country. Great hostels except one did not have wifi in bedroom which was a pain. Overall amazing destinations and guide would definitely recommendShow detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi Maddison, we are delighted to hear that you had such an amazing tour with Bex. We will pass your kind words to her. Thank you for taking the time to post this lovely review. Jamie.
- PamWritten on February 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentRecommend this trip to anyone! The sites,landscape & history were amazing!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What is a hostel? How many people fit in a shared room? Also, with how many people do we share the bathroom?
A hostel is shared dorm style accommodation. It is often split by gender, however sometimes there are mixed dorms available as well. The amount of beds in a room can vary from 4 to 6. Here is some information on the accommodation:
Kinlay Eyre Square, Galway
A fantastic, newly renovated, award winning hostel located in the heart of vibrant Galway with top class facilities and well travelled staff there to help you get the most out of your stay.
Rowan Tree Hostel, Ennis
This impressive Georgian building was built around 1740 for the lords and gentry of the land! Facilities however, are all brand new with outdoor patio, free WiFi and café bar.
Neptune's Hostel, Killarney
A family owned hostel provides a great night’s sleep and is ideally situated close to the action in this party town.
However, please note that all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- January 1, 2017
What time do we return to Dublin?
The Tour ends in Dublin at approximately 5.30pm.
- November 1, 2016
Do I need to book my own hotel for this tour?
Usually the tour operators offer pre and post accommodation for the tour which means you can get extra nights where you are starting and ending the tour or very near by so you don´t have to organise it by yourself.
8 travellers met before going on their Shamrocker Adventures Celtic Rocker (Dorm) tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 7th May 20181 comment"First time traveling outside the U.S. and doing a group tour. Looking forward to this experience curious as to who all will be doing this tour as well. "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat left$24USD $575
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$24USD $575Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$24USD $575
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$24USD $575
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$24USD $575
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats left$24USD $575
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$24USD $575
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$24USD $575
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Dublin5 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$24USD $575
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Dublin9 seats left$24USD $575
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 June 2018 the full payment of $575 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $575 for Celtic Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $575 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Rocker (Dorm)