All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 716
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway
- Stay a night on the coast of Derry
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Climb the Cliffs of Moher
- Rather Poor
- HVHannahWritten on November 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour covering all the main spots.
- BLBerthaWritten on October 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wished it was clear in the itinerary that the black taxi and titanic is an either or choice. Luckily other reviewers mentioned it so I knew in advance. Our guide is knowledgeable on history, excellent on time keeping, tips and favorite restaurant... Read more
- ANAmandaWritten on September 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a blast, William our guide was funny and full of knowledge and folklore. And not a bad singing voice too!! Met some amazing people and made some new friends. Ireland is so beautiful and the people are really nice. All in all it was good craic!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ireland is amazing, so beautiful and everyone was so friendly. William was amazing, funny and full of knowledge and folklore. Not to mention quite a good singer! Met some amazing and wonderful people and made fantastic new friends. My only complaint... Read more
- FFFabianWritten on September 22, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good trip overall. Included breakfast too simple
- JJordanneNuttallWritten on August 30, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour was enjoyable but a bit too packed in for 7 days. Would have appreciated more time in places like Galway and Killarney. We had the private accommodation which was awesome. Plenty of option to self cater also which was good. The bus driver was like... Read more
- ESEmmaWritten on July 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a good experience! The guide was awesome as well as the rest of the group. For the price this trip was awesome, and on top of what's on the itenerary there were lots of little but beautiful sights along the way that i feel like you wont get with lots... Read more
- JJDWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Paddy was an absolute blast!! He was part of the gang from day one and really made an effort to make sure we were all having a good time...all the time!!! I mean, it probably helped that he was just as weird as us and loves Ireland so much!! Absolutely... Read more
- JAJulieWritten on March 21, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Even in Ireland, I would like to think my tour guide could work without being hungover and spouting off his controversial political opinions.... Or putting on derogatory comedy clips that one must hear if on the bus. The second guide better.
- DGDiWritten on August 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We didn't want to see Ireland on a boring bus!! Older but young @ heart & first time in a Hostel but paid extra for private room - it added to the experience. It was fan-feckin-tastic. Darren & Ryan were awesome. Highly recommend. Shamrockers rock
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBLIN TO BALLINTOY
- Day 2: BALLINTOY TO DERRY
- Day 3: DERRY TO GALWAY
- Day 4: INIS MÓR
- Day 5: GALWAY TO ENNIS
- Day 6: ENNIS TO KILLARNEY
- Day 7: KILLARNEY TO DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Unfortunately, a single supplement is not available for this tour, so if you are a solo traveller, you will be roomed in dorm-share with your fellow travellers.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with your arrival to Shamrocker Adventures at approximately 5:30 pm in Dublin (Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Merchants Quay, Dublin, D08 V4Y7, Ireland). After 7 amazing days, it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and continue your travels! Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 January 2019 the full payment of $716 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $716 for All Ireland Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 152 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 113 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $716 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 270 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 27 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)