All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 716
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway
- Stay a night on the coast of Derry
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Climb the Cliffs of Moher
- Rather Poor
- ANAmandaWritten on September 22, 20184.0 - GoodIt was a blast, William our guide was funny and full of knowledge and folklore. And not a bad singing voice too!! Met some amazing people and made some new friends. Ireland is so beautiful and the people are really nice. All in all it was good craic!Show detailed ratings
- FFFabianWritten on September 22, 20183.5 - GoodGood trip overall. Included breakfast too simpleShow detailed ratings
- JJordanneNuttallWritten on August 30, 20183.0 - AverageThe tour was enjoyable but a bit too packed in for 7 days. Would have appreciated more time in places like Galway and Killarney. We had the private accommodation which was awesome. Plenty of option to self cater also which was good. The bus driver was like a learner 16 year old on the breaks though, would have had a smoother ride in a washing machine!Show detailed ratings
- ESEmmaWritten on July 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuch a good experience! The guide was awesome as well as the rest of the group. For the price this trip was awesome, and on top of what's on the itenerary there were lots of little but beautiful sights along the way that i feel like you wont get with lots of other tours.Show detailed ratings
- JJaiWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentPaddy was an absolute blast!! He was part of the gang from day one and really made an effort to make sure we were all having a good time...all the time!!! I mean, it probably helped that he was just as weird as us and loves Ireland so much!! Absolutely incredible!! The tour group I had ended up being best friends in the first few hours and we stayed that way all 7 days! Overall, this was probably one of my best trips ever and I will recommend this to everyone!! #paddyandthebridgemenShow detailed ratings
- JAJulieWritten on March 21, 20183.0 - AverageEven in Ireland, I would like to think my tour guide could work without being hungover and spouting off his controversial political opinions.... Or putting on derogatory comedy clips that one must hear if on the bus. The second guide better.Show detailed ratings
- DGDiWritten on August 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe didn't want to see Ireland on a boring bus!! Older but young @ heart & first time in a Hostel but paid extra for private room - it added to the experience. It was fan-feckin-tastic. Darren & Ryan were awesome. Highly recommend. Shamrockers rockShow detailed ratings
- MariaWritten on July 28, 20174.0 - GoodI did the 7 Day All Ireland Rocker Tour with Shamrocker Adventures and it was definitely worth it! It was a good way to get a first insight into the countries, both Ireland and Northern Ireland, seeing excerpts of their beautifuly scenery and getting to know bits about their specific history! Moreover, as a non-native speaker of English (i.e. travelling from Germany) it was a great way of being exposed to the language spoken by natives and non-natives, meeting "fan-fecking-tastic" ;-) travellers from all over the world, such as Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Italy, France, Slovenia and even Germany. ;-) I especially enjoyed the guided walking tour in Derry - Garvin of Martin McCrossan City Tours was so passionate - and the day on Inis Mór, seeing the biggest of the Aran Islands by bike and even going swimming in the Atlantic Ocean! :-) So thanks to all who made this tour a success! Thanks especially to our awesome guides Jamie and Conor and the excellent and professional coach driver John, who was just brilliant! And also to all the fun-loving mates. There were only a few things that I did not like very much. One of which was the fact that introducing the different groups to each other could have been done differently (it seemed to be only in one direction) and there twice little miserable occasions when I felt like "Why can't people say sorry?" - But all in all, I really enjoyed the whole trip! And I would definitely recommend it! Thanks to Shamrocker Adventures! Keep up the good work! Cheers, :-)Show detailed ratings
- KaiyoshWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentI took a 7 days All Ireland rocker tour . Would recommend it to all. Plus their guide Conor did a fantastic job . Great knowledge of the Irish history and very helpful.Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on May 15, 20174.0 - GoodI went on the 7 day tour and I had a great time. It would have been nice to have a longer time at some of the places, but when you only have 7 days it's understandable that when you're packing so much amazing stuff into the itinerary that time will be limited in some locations. One thing to be aware of is that even though the tour starts and ends in Dublin there is no actual guided touring in the city, so if you want to see anything in Dublin you will need to arrange for a day or so extra there.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBLIN TO BALLINTOY
- Day 2: BALLINTOY TO DERRY
- Day 3: DERRY TO GALWAY
- Day 4: INIS MÓR
- Day 5: GALWAY TO ENNIS
- Day 6: ENNIS TO KILLARNEY
- Day 7: KILLARNEY TO DUBLIN
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Unfortunately, a single supplement is not available for this tour, so if you are a solo traveller, you will be roomed in dorm-share with your fellow travellers.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with your arrival to Shamrocker Adventures at approximately 5:30 pm in Dublin (Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Merchants Quay, Dublin, D08 V4Y7, Ireland). After 7 amazing days, it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and continue your travels! Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$113$829-14%USD $716
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $716 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $716 for All Ireland Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 152 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 113 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $716 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)