All Ireland Rocker
- Our saving
- US $ 757
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway
- Stay a night on the coast of Derry
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Climb the Cliffs of Moher
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MariaWritten on July 28, 20174.0 - GoodI did the 7 Day All Ireland Rocker Tour with Shamrocker Adventures and it was definitely worth it! It was a good way to get a first insight into the countries, both Ireland and Northern Ireland, seeing excerpts of their beautifuly scenery and getting to know bits about their specific history! Moreover, as a non-native speaker of English (i.e. travelling from Germany) it was a great way of being exposed to the language spoken by natives and non-natives, meeting "fan-fecking-tastic" ;-) travellers from all over the world, such as Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Italy, France, Slovenia and even Germany. ;-) I especially enjoyed the guided walking tour in Derry - Garvin of Martin McCrossan City Tours was so passionate - and the day on Inis Mór, seeing the biggest of the Aran Islands by bike and even going swimming in the Atlantic Ocean! :-) So thanks to all who made this tour a success! Thanks especially to our awesome guides Jamie and Conor and the excellent and professional coach driver John, who was just brilliant! And also to all the fun-loving mates. There were only a few things that I did not like very much. One of which was the fact that introducing the different groups to each other could have been done differently (it seemed to be only in one direction) and there twice little miserable occasions when I felt like "Why can't people say sorry?" - But all in all, I really enjoyed the whole trip! And I would definitely recommend it! Thanks to Shamrocker Adventures! Keep up the good work! Cheers, :-)Show detailed ratings
- KaiyoshWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentI took a 7 days All Ireland rocker tour . Would recommend it to all. Plus their guide Conor did a fantastic job . Great knowledge of the Irish history and very helpful.Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on May 15, 20174.0 - GoodI went on the 7 day tour and I had a great time. It would have been nice to have a longer time at some of the places, but when you only have 7 days it's understandable that when you're packing so much amazing stuff into the itinerary that time will be limited in some locations. One thing to be aware of is that even though the tour starts and ends in Dublin there is no actual guided touring in the city, so if you want to see anything in Dublin you will need to arrange for a day or so extra there.Show detailed ratings
- RBRachelWritten on October 9, 20163.5 - GoodIt was a fantastic trip, just what I needed. We did so much in just seven days - and Dave was a great guide! Not only was he able to give us insights into Irish culture but at night he was able to point out the best pubs for all of us to have a bit of fun! Overall, it was fantastic!Show detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent tour with Dave, We're delighted to hear you had a fantastic time. Safe travels, The Shamrocker team
- BreanneWritten on October 9, 20164.0 - GoodI recently did the 7 day tour of Ireland, and although I absolutely thoroughly enjoyed my trip, it was mostly my absolutely amazing tripmates and the fact Ireland is absolutely amazing. The places we saw and the itinerary was awesome. Just be aware when you book the 7-day tour, that it is combined with two different 5 day tours and at least one three day tour. In addition, you end up with two different tour guides. One guide was great with passion, organization and great stories, and energy, whereas the other guide was unorganized, stressed, did not share information, and was generally lacking as a tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- LauraWritten on September 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe first few days with our tour guide Conor were great! He was really nice towards every single one of us and sorted any issues out calmly. He was really knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information about each place we visited. On the 5th day of the tour we were handed over to a different tour guide, Bernie, me and most people on the tour were extremely disappointed with her and have contacted Shamrocker regarding the issues we encountered with her. However those issues didn't take away from the great tour! One thing that bugged me about the trip is that in the itinerary Connemara is listed as a highlight of the tour. However, we only drove through Connemara and stopped at a parking lot for 20 minutes. Would have loved to spend more time there and explore. Other than that I was extremely happy with the itinerary and the places we visited!Show detailed ratings
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentHonestly everything was awesome. The people, the places, the guides. Just the perfect way to get an authentic taste of Ireland.Show detailed ratings
- AllisonWritten on June 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was my first time in Ireland. After dreaming about going to Ireland for about two years, my boyfriend and I finally had the chance to go. This 7 day tour was ah-freakin-mazing. We saw so much in the time we were there, Cliffs of Moher was my absolute favourite ! Beside the sites, or tour guides Conor and Kim were exceptional. Full of history and great stories of the Irish and folklore to pass the time on the bus. They made the trip. I am so glad I did a tour instead of planning my own trip around Ireland, especially for my first time here. A big thanks to Shamrockeradventures ! Will be telling friends and family about the trip of a lifetime :)Show detailed ratings
- CarolinaWritten on September 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely incredible! The tour guides were absolutely wonderful and knowledgeable and the tour itself took us to places in Ireland I would have not visited on my own, such as Ballintoy. The sites were incredible, and I would definitely recommend this tour to someone visiting Ireland for the first time or even visiting once more. Could not be more happier with this trip!Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on July 27, 20144.5 - ExcellentWe had Dave as a guide and he was so knowledgeable about everything, we stayed in great hostels and one hotel, breakfast were good and free. We have seen a lot of the country and learned a lot about its culture and its past. The group was grand. The tour was definitely craic 91!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 23, 2016
Are there any optional activities that can be added to the tour program?
Irish must-see highlights are included in the tour, but you can take part to other activities while traveling (upon availability), such as:
- Award-Winning Derry City Walking Tour.
Derry is known as the “home of the troubles” and after this walking tour you will understand why....
-Black Cab Tour of Belfast
During this tour, your driver will take you on an exploration of West Belfast, and provide you with a fresh perspective on Irish events as seen through the eyes of the local people.
Blarney Castle was built nearly six hundred years ago and is home to the Blarney Stone, which is found at the top of the Tower.
- November 23, 2016
Which type of accommodation are you providing for this tour? Is it possible to have a private room upgrade?
You will be staying in the best hostels available, generally in 6 bed dorms.
Private Room upgrades can be requested (upon availability). Most private rooms are located within the hostel or a short walk away from the drop off location. They may have
en-suite facilities or shared bathrooms.
- July 18, 2016
How many passengers will join one trip and what is the group dynamic like?
During peak seasons (like August) it is likely that your tour will be full. Most passengers will be younger travellers in their 20s attending this trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
All Ireland Rocker
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 13, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 20, 2018to Dublin9 seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayApr 27, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat left$32USD $757
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 April 2018 the full payment of $757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $757 for All Ireland Rocker, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 152 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 113 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,431 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on All Ireland Rocker