All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 757
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway
- Stay a night on the coast of Derry
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Climb the Cliffs of Moher
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- JAJulieWritten on March 21, 20183.0 - AverageEven in Ireland, I would like to think my tour guide could work without being hungover and spouting off his controversial political opinions.... Or putting on derogatory comedy clips that one must hear if on the bus. The second guide better.Show detailed ratings
- MariaWritten on July 28, 20174.0 - GoodI did the 7 Day All Ireland Rocker Tour with Shamrocker Adventures and it was definitely worth it! It was a good way to get a first insight into the countries, both Ireland and Northern Ireland, seeing excerpts of their beautifuly scenery and getting to know bits about their specific history! Moreover, as a non-native speaker of English (i.e. travelling from Germany) it was a great way of being exposed to the language spoken by natives and non-natives, meeting "fan-fecking-tastic" ;-) travellers from all over the world, such as Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Italy, France, Slovenia and even Germany. ;-) I especially enjoyed the guided walking tour in Derry - Garvin of Martin McCrossan City Tours was so passionate - and the day on Inis Mór, seeing the biggest of the Aran Islands by bike and even going swimming in the Atlantic Ocean! :-) So thanks to all who made this tour a success! Thanks especially to our awesome guides Jamie and Conor and the excellent and professional coach driver John, who was just brilliant! And also to all the fun-loving mates. There were only a few things that I did not like very much. One of which was the fact that introducing the different groups to each other could have been done differently (it seemed to be only in one direction) and there twice little miserable occasions when I felt like "Why can't people say sorry?" - But all in all, I really enjoyed the whole trip! And I would definitely recommend it! Thanks to Shamrocker Adventures! Keep up the good work! Cheers, :-)Show detailed ratings
- KaiyoshWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentI took a 7 days All Ireland rocker tour . Would recommend it to all. Plus their guide Conor did a fantastic job . Great knowledge of the Irish history and very helpful.Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on May 15, 20174.0 - GoodI went on the 7 day tour and I had a great time. It would have been nice to have a longer time at some of the places, but when you only have 7 days it's understandable that when you're packing so much amazing stuff into the itinerary that time will be limited in some locations. One thing to be aware of is that even though the tour starts and ends in Dublin there is no actual guided touring in the city, so if you want to see anything in Dublin you will need to arrange for a day or so extra there.Show detailed ratings
- RBRachelWritten on October 9, 20163.5 - GoodIt was a fantastic trip, just what I needed. We did so much in just seven days - and Dave was a great guide! Not only was he able to give us insights into Irish culture but at night he was able to point out the best pubs for all of us to have a bit of fun! Overall, it was fantastic!Show detailed ratingsShamrocker Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent tour with Dave, We're delighted to hear you had a fantastic time. Safe travels, The Shamrocker team
- BreanneWritten on October 9, 20164.0 - GoodI recently did the 7 day tour of Ireland, and although I absolutely thoroughly enjoyed my trip, it was mostly my absolutely amazing tripmates and the fact Ireland is absolutely amazing. The places we saw and the itinerary was awesome. Just be aware when you book the 7-day tour, that it is combined with two different 5 day tours and at least one three day tour. In addition, you end up with two different tour guides. One guide was great with passion, organization and great stories, and energy, whereas the other guide was unorganized, stressed, did not share information, and was generally lacking as a tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- LauraWritten on September 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe first few days with our tour guide Conor were great! He was really nice towards every single one of us and sorted any issues out calmly. He was really knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information about each place we visited. On the 5th day of the tour we were handed over to a different tour guide, Bernie, me and most people on the tour were extremely disappointed with her and have contacted Shamrocker regarding the issues we encountered with her. However those issues didn't take away from the great tour! One thing that bugged me about the trip is that in the itinerary Connemara is listed as a highlight of the tour. However, we only drove through Connemara and stopped at a parking lot for 20 minutes. Would have loved to spend more time there and explore. Other than that I was extremely happy with the itinerary and the places we visited!Show detailed ratings
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentHonestly everything was awesome. The people, the places, the guides. Just the perfect way to get an authentic taste of Ireland.Show detailed ratings
- AllisonWritten on June 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis was my first time in Ireland. After dreaming about going to Ireland for about two years, my boyfriend and I finally had the chance to go. This 7 day tour was ah-freakin-mazing. We saw so much in the time we were there, Cliffs of Moher was my absolute favourite ! Beside the sites, or tour guides Conor and Kim were exceptional. Full of history and great stories of the Irish and folklore to pass the time on the bus. They made the trip. I am so glad I did a tour instead of planning my own trip around Ireland, especially for my first time here. A big thanks to Shamrockeradventures ! Will be telling friends and family about the trip of a lifetime :)Show detailed ratings
- CarolinaWritten on September 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely incredible! The tour guides were absolutely wonderful and knowledgeable and the tour itself took us to places in Ireland I would have not visited on my own, such as Ballintoy. The sites were incredible, and I would definitely recommend this tour to someone visiting Ireland for the first time or even visiting once more. Could not be more happier with this trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 15, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
- May 15, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Unfortunately, a single supplement is not available for this tour, so if you are a solo traveller, you will be roomed in dorm-share with your fellow travellers.
- May 4, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with your arrival to Shamrocker Adventures at approximately 5:30 pm in Dublin (Four Courts Hostel, 15-17 Merchants Quay, Merchants Quay, Dublin, D08 V4Y7, Ireland). After 7 amazing days, it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and continue your travels! Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
15 travellers met before going on their Shamrocker Adventures All Ireland Rocker (Dorm) tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 30th June 20182 comments" Hey guys!! I'm your group leader Ella! See you all in about a week! Pretty stoked for our trip, if you have any questions shoot me a message, and add me on Facebook! See you soon!! "+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$32USD $757Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats left$32USD $757
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$32USD $757
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Dublin7 seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Dublin7 seats left$32USD $757
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Dublin6 seats left$32USD $757
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$32USD $757
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $757 for All Ireland Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 152 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 113 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on All Ireland Rocker (Dorm)