Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Giants Causeway
- Aran Islands
- Inishmore Island
- Cliffs of Moher
- Slea Head
- Walk in the footsteps of giants at The Causeway
- Marvel at the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Learn about the turbulent past of Belfast and Derry
- Journey through Slea Head Drive and Dingle Peninsula
- Fall in love with the lunar landscape of the Burren
Start and end in Dublin! With the Discovery tour All Ireland Rocker incl. accom., you have a 7 days tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland and 17 other destinations in Europe. All Ireland Rocker incl. accom. includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Dublin to Ballintoy
- Day 2: Ballintoy to Derry
- Day 3: Derry to Galway
- Day 4: Galway
- Day 5: Galway to Ennis
- Day 6: Ennis to Killarney
- Day 7: Killarney to Dublin
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RJRadu· October 27th, 2019Great tour with the perfect mix of activity and time to wonder. Helpful, young, and funny guide made it even more enjoyable; and the driver took it to the next level! Tour goes through some of the top things to see in Ireland. The only downside are... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Dolores· September 22nd, 2019This tour was excellent! Antoinette was so bubbly and passionate and really attempted to accommodate everyone despite the various different demands. She was extremely knowledgeable and engaging which aside for the epic scenery, made this tour an... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AHApril· September 14th, 2019Amazing tour - loved every moment!Trip date: September 2019
- Elizabeth· September 11th, 2019A lil hiccup at the beginning with the bus, but the rest of the trip made it all worth it in the end. Great stories, laughs and scenic views. Antoinette is very passionate and knowledgeable about all of IRELAnD, even our bus driver James stepped in to... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- KCKacey· September 4th, 2019The included breakfasts were bread and cereal. I’ve been to third world countries that provide better breakfast than that. It was quite disappointing morning after morning. The bus transportation was nice, but the seats were very uncomfortable. Also,... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- David· September 3rd, 2019Loved the tour. Second driver was travelling too fast for some of the road conditions.Trip date: August 2019
- Matthew· August 29th, 2019It’s undoubtedly a challenge to put together an itinerary to see Ireland in just 7 days because the country has so much to offer. I think Shamrocker does a really great job of getting you around to see some really awesome sights on a tight schedule!... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- MNMonica· August 22nd, 2019The tour was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better tour guide and drivers! I loved all the places we visited even the ones we just visited as we were driving to the next! Some hostels were better then others and all the activities were fo fun!... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- Becky· August 18th, 2019Do not do the black cabs tour. They will try and talk you into it last minute. Listen to me and don't do it. You will learn more and have a better understanding of the troubles from the Derry walking tour anyway. It's such a shame this is on day 1,... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- KDKirstie· August 16th, 2019I had an excellent week with Shamrocker! I loved the places that we got to see, and the activities we did along the way. Such a stunning country! Our tour guide Antoinette was brilliant, and so was our driver Joe!Trip date: June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any luggage restrictions?
- What should I budget for an average day?
- How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
- What type of accommodation will we be staying in?
- What’s included in the tour price?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar