Giant's Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 613
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit the amazing UNESCO Giant’s Causeway
- Bask in the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the enchanting island of Inis Mór
- Admire the wild mountain scenery of Connemara
- Discover the vibrant streets of Galway
- Rather Poor
- NBNicoleWritten on August 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was good craic! Good Itinerary with a lot of historical background and other facts about Ireland. Great landscape, great and knowledgable tour guide and a lot of fun in the evening. The only negative point is that all the driving is done on day 3.... Read more
- URUmaWritten on August 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was very good, helpful considering we , me and my spouse were the only seniors in the group. We have only good experiences with Ryan, and we will gladly recommend to our friends.
- ECEvelynWritten on June 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Such a great trip ! Tour guide was informative and entertaining whilst sceneray was stunning. The only negative is the location of the office at meeting and drop off points, as a young female traveller I didn't feel comfortable in that area.
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Knowledgeable, friendly, approachable and very entertaining guide. Good amount of time spent at sights. Good hostels.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBLIN TO BALLINTOY
- Day 2: BALLINTOY TO DERRY
- Day 3: DERRY TO GALWAY
- Day 4: INIS MÓR
- Day 5: GALWAY TO DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
Shamrocker Adventures allows each passenger to have one main piece of baggage with the total weight being no more than 44lbs/20kgs. You will find that the majority of tours have a 20kg luggage limit per person, as this provides luggage room on the transport for all travellers in the group. In addition, you can bring one daypack onboard the transport but you must be able to carry this around with you.
What should I budget for an average day?
We recommend allowing €15 - €30 per day. You can’t come to Ireland without visiting the pub for a proper pint at the end of a hard day’s exploring. A pint of Guinness costs around €5.50, and an Irish whiskey would be about €6.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
Loads! Shamrocker Adventures plans to get you out and about, stretch your legs and breathe in the sweet Irish air and actually experience the country you’re in. Embark on walks, explore old ruins and ancient sites, recount local myths, or listen to a few tales about Ireland’s rich history.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
Giant's Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$26USD $613
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2019 the full payment of $613 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $613 for Giant's Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 44 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 172 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 113 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $613 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Giant's Rocker (Dorm)