- Our saving
- US $ 584
- Step on the Giant's Causeway
- Drink a Guinness in Dublin
- See the rugged Connemara mountains
- Speak Gaelic in Inis Mór
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- ECEvelynWritten on June 9, 20174.0 - GoodSuch a great trip ! Tour guide was informative and entertaining whilst sceneray was stunning. The only negative is the location of the office at meeting and drop off points, as a young female traveller I didn't feel comfortable in that area.Show detailed ratings
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentKnowledgeable, friendly, approachable and very entertaining guide. Good amount of time spent at sights. Good hostels.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- June 1, 2016
Does this tour include the Game of Thrones?
There is no specific Game of Thrones trip on this tour, but the tour does visit filming locations including the Giant's Causeway as well as this it does go along the Northern Irish coast, where many locations were used in the filming of the show.
- June 1, 2016
Does this trip stay in Belfast?
This trip does not stay in Belfast, but does visit this city for the day where you can see the Titanic Museum and do a Black Cab tour. You will then drive to the rural village of Ballintoy.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$15USD $584Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$15USD $584
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 April 2018 the full payment of $584 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $584 for Giant's Rocker , but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 44 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 172 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 113 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $584 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,377 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Giant's Rocker