Giant's Rocker (Dorm)
- Our saving
- US $ 620
- Step on the Giant's Causeway
- Drink a Guinness in Dublin
- See the rugged Connemara mountains
- Speak Gaelic in Inis Mór
- Rather Poor
- NBNicoleWritten on August 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was good craic! Good Itinerary with a lot of historical background and other facts about Ireland. Great landscape, great and knowledgable tour guide and a lot of fun in the evening. The only negative point is that all the driving is done on day 3.... Read more
- URUmaWritten on August 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was very good, helpful considering we , me and my spouse were the only seniors in the group. We have only good experiences with Ryan, and we will gladly recommend to our friends.
- ECEvelynWritten on June 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Such a great trip ! Tour guide was informative and entertaining whilst sceneray was stunning. The only negative is the location of the office at meeting and drop off points, as a young female traveller I didn't feel comfortable in that area.
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Knowledgeable, friendly, approachable and very entertaining guide. Good amount of time spent at sights. Good hostels.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBLIN TO BALLINTOY
- Day 2: BALLINTOY TO DERRY
- Day 3: DERRY TO GALWAY
- Day 4: INIS MÓR
- Day 5: GALWAY TO DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Does this tour include the Game of Thrones?
There is no specific Game of Thrones trip on this tour, but the tour does visit filming locations including the Giant's Causeway as well as this it does go along the Northern Irish coast, where many locations were used in the filming of the show.
Does this trip stay in Belfast?
This trip does not stay in Belfast, but does visit this city for the day where you can see the Titanic Museum and do a Black Cab tour. You will then drive to the rural village of Ballintoy.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Giant's Rocker (Dorm)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$19USD $620
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 February 2019 the full payment of $620 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $620 for Giant's Rocker (Dorm), but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 44 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 172 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 113 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $620 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,097 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Giant's Rocker (Dorm)