- Our saving
- US $ 584
- Step on the Giant's Causeway
- Drink a Guinness in Dublin
- See the rugged Connemara mountains
- Speak Gaelic in Inis Mór
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- ECEvelynWritten on June 9, 20174.0 - GoodSuch a great trip ! Tour guide was informative and entertaining whilst sceneray was stunning. The only negative is the location of the office at meeting and drop off points, as a young female traveller I didn't feel comfortable in that area.Show detailed ratings
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentKnowledgeable, friendly, approachable and very entertaining guide. Good amount of time spent at sights. Good hostels.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- July 20, 2016
Does this tour include visiting filming locations used in Game of Thrones?
The tour does visit filming locations including the Giant's Causeway as well as this it does go along the Northern Irish coast where many locations were used in the filming of the show.
- June 1, 2016
Is this tour suitable for a 12 year old?
As a budget focused backpacker tour operator, the majority of our passengers are between 18 to 35 age bracket and our style of travel reflects this. The minimum age on all tours is 18.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from DublinWednesdayMay 9, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from DublinWednesdayMay 16, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from DublinWednesdayMay 23, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- MondayMay 21, 2018from DublinFridayMay 25, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from DublinWednesdayMay 30, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- MondayMay 28, 2018from DublinFridayJun 1, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from DublinWednesdayJun 6, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- MondayJun 4, 2018from DublinFridayJun 8, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from DublinWednesdayJun 13, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
- MondayJun 11, 2018from DublinFridayJun 15, 2018in DublinOur saving$15PriceUSD $58410+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2017 the full payment of $584 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $584 for Giant's Rocker , but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 44 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 172 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 113 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $584 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for Giant's Rocker tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Giant's Rocker