St Andrews Wanderer
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the day tour St Andrews Wanderer, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 3 other destinations in Europe. St Andrews Wanderer includes an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Haggis Adventures:Write a review
- Aidan Kadyr's review about another Haggis Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentCaitlin is hands down the best tour guide I have seen so far! Her true passion for Scotland comes through! I was so fort... Read more
- Peter Beckwith's review about another Haggis Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAnother wonderful day.
- Peter Beckwith's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.0 - GoodWonderful enthusiastic knowledgeable and fun guide. Made the trip so much fun
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- The St. Andrews Wanderer
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for St Andrews Wanderer, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 116 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 8 km
- South Queensferry (England)
- 31 km
- Falkland (Scotland)
- 27 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours