St Andrews Wanderer
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Connor F's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.0 - Good
Absolutely amazing tour, beautiful sights and above all a great guide.
- Emilia Borg's review about another Haggis Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
I'd like to point out that I went on the Outlander Tour but couldn't find it in the list. However, Fiona was amazing! Such a great storyteller and a great mix of telling and letting us listen to some great Scottish music. It made for a great day getting me... Read more
- Josh Garroway's review about another Haggis Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
I had such a good time on the tour and Jemma is an impressive guide. She was really good at telling stories and made the whole trip fun and interesting. I was on the trip by myself and it was my birthday o the last night. She went to extra effort to make... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- The St. Andrews Wanderer
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke, 22 years old26th October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for St Andrews Wanderer, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 8 km
- South Queensferry (England)
- 31 km
- Falkland (Scotland)
- 27 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,465 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours