- Our saving
- US $ 701
- +38 Destinations
- Northern Scotland
- Ferry Ride to the Isle of Lewis
- Scotland Distillery Visit
- Explore the stone age village Skara Brae
- Canoeing on Loch Ness
- Rather Poor
- JJulieFWritten on November 1, 20184.5 - Excellent
This was my first guided tour, I‘m usally travelling by myself, hence I organize everything myself. This was an amazing tour and Gill was a fantastic tour guide for half of the 10 days. She is full of knowledge about her beautiful country, super helpful,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Julie! Thank you for this amazing review! Gill is one of a kind and an amazing guide. I am stoked she showed you a great time and shared her limitless wisdom. You are correct, all Scot's are amazing! Even more so if your name is actually Scot! We will pass your amazing review onto Gill and look to seeing you again in the future. - Best wishes - Tim
- SSarahWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip, highly recommend to anyone!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sarah! Thank you this 5-star review! We are glad you had a memorable time on the 10-Day Compass Buster! Kind regards - Tim
- PPatChmilarWritten on October 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved our ten day tour and Kirsty was a wonderful driver and guide, very knowledgeable and full of advice
- MPMichaelWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
I did the Compass Buster tour with Kirsty in the middle of a year long RTW trip and it was an absolute highlight of my travels. The tour brought us to places I'd have otherwise never gone to on my own and Kirsty was not only a fun, energetic, informative... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Michael! Thank you for this review! The compass buster is an absolutely mind-blowing trip! You must've seen the best sights Scotland had to offer! Kirsty is an amazing driver and always going the extra mile. We are glad you had a great time and you are welcome back any time :) Safe travels - Tim
- JJimWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If highly recommend going on tour with Haggis and even more if you can get Kirsty! She was fantastic at bringing all of the places to life with the history and stories. Always happy and cheerful and ready for fun! The tour was a great way to check out the... Read more
- WWarrenWritten on October 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kirsty was fantastic! On the second leg of the tour without Kristy, everyone kept saying how much better it would have been with Kirsty!
- AAshleighWhitehouseWritten on October 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lee was very funny and factual (even if those facts were all lies for the gullible). One of the best trips I’ve even done!
- LLisaWritten on October 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Yvonne was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable. Ideally more time spent in Oban and Isle of Skye instead of Loch Ness would be better.
- StephanieWritten on October 16, 20184.5 - Excellent
Yvonne and Rich are great guides! The tour was amazing! I just fell in love with scotland!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewThanks, Stephanie! We are glad that you had a fabulous time and share our love for Scotland. Cheers, Karolina :)
- WWayneRoulstonWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bloody rip-snorter of a tour! I recommend it unreservedly.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO STORNOWAY
- DAY 2: LEWIS & HARRIS
- DAY 3: LEWIS & HARRIS TO THE ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 4: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO ORKNEY
- DAY 6: ORKNEY
- DAY 7: ORKNEY TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 8: FREE DAY AT LOCH NESS
- DAY 9: LOCH NESS TO OBAN
- DAY 10: OBAN TO EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$158$859-18%USD $701
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 January 2019 the full payment of $701 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $701 for Compass Buster, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Aviemore (Scotland)
- 35 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 57 km
- Corrieshalloch Gorge (Scotland)
- 18 km
- Ullapool (Scotland)
- 80 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Dun Carloway Broch (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $701 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 76 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Compass Buster