Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 794
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Jacqueline "I was lucky enough to have the amazingly passionate and talented Kirsty as my guide on the 10 day compass buster tour. Kirsty is extreamly knowledgable and has a wonderful welcoming personality that made it feel like I was being shown beautiful Scotland by a friend rather than a guide. Thank you Kirsty for making my trip to Scotland one that I remember with fond memories and a yearning to return a..."
- +37 Destinations
- Northern Scotland
- Ferry Ride to the Isle of Lewis
- Scotland Distillery Visit
- Explore the stone age village Skara Brae
- Canoeing on Loch Ness
- Rather Poor
- ElieWritten on July 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was fantastic, and Rich was especially accommodating, helpful, and lively.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Elie, Thanks so much for your great review, Rich will be so pleased you enjoyed it so much! Cheers, Steph
- SamanthaWritten on July 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentRich L. and Duncan M. were absolutely amazing tour guides and drivers for our 10 Day Compass Buster tour. They truly made the trip perfect as they were extremely knowledgeable, welcoming and hospitable the entire trip. I fell in love with the history, the people, and the landscape. We had the chance to hike, canoe, relax on the beach, and dance to traditional Scottish dances and music. The group took a step back in time as we walked through beautiful castles and ruins. I would definitely come back with my sister in a heartbeat given the chance to take the tour with these two gentleman again. The trip is perfect for anyone travel solo or in a group.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Samantha, Thanks for sharing your experience on the Compass Buster tour. I am delighted to hear you had such a wonderful time on tour with Rich and Duncan. The scenerey is truly breath-taking and the guides have so much background information on the locations and the history of Scotland. We would love to welcome you back in Scotland for another haggis adventure! Best, Siiri
- JJustinThorbyWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally great tour! Kirsty was an excellent guide/driver. We had a lot of fun with her over the week and she kept everything running smoothly. The tour gets off the beaten path a bit so it was nice to see some spots you may not otherwise hit. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Justin, Thank you for such a positive review. Glad to hear you had a fun tour with Kirsty and got to see some hidden gems. Hope you will be back in Scotland soon. Best, Siiri
- KKayeWritten on June 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentYvonne is a legend !Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Kaye, Thank you for your kind comment, I will make sure to pass it to Yvonne! Best, Siiri
- LauraWritten on June 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentYvonne was the best! Very knowledgable and so brilliant at catering to everyones needs, we missed her when our tour had to split up!!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Laura, Thanks so much for leaving such a fantastic review for your tour with Yvonne! I am excited that you enjoyed your time so much and hopefully you can return again for another adventure with us very soon! Cheers, Steph
- DanielWritten on June 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, thanks Yvonne and Greg for your expertise and knowledge. Highly recommendShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHI Daniel, Thank you for your great review of your tour with Yvonne and Greg, I hope you enjoyed your 10 days! Come back again soon! Cheers, Steph
- EBErinWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentScotland is an amazing place so full of beauty, mystery, and adventure and on this tour we got to experience a part of it. The places we went were all so great in their own right and then the knowledge from the guides and how they portrayed the places added so much to the trip. Both of our guides Kirsty and Yvonne shared their love of the place they are from and their stories with us. I felt like a part of all of it and got to experience something real. You could tell they have pride in their country and are willing to share it with their guests. I am going to miss all our “wee walks” when I go back home. Amazing tour, amazing guides, amazing Scotland! I would highly and whole heartedly recommend this tour and this company to my friends and family!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Erin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review for us. I am so glad you enjoyed your trip with Kirsty and Yvonne, they are both fantastic guides with lots of stories to share. I hope you can come back again for another adventure with us. See you soon, Stephanie
- LLiamPowerWritten on April 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing 10 day tour. Yvonne was a fantastic guide!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Liam, Yvonne will be so pleased to hear you enjoyed your tour so much. Hopefully you can come back again for another adventure with us! Hope to see you soon, Stephanie
- JCJacquelineWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was lucky enough to have the amazingly passionate and talented Kirsty as my guide on the 10 day compass buster tour. Kirsty is extreamly knowledgable and has a wonderful welcoming personality that made it feel like I was being shown beautiful Scotland by a friend rather than a guide. Thank you Kirsty for making my trip to Scotland one that I remember with fond memories and a yearning to return as soon as possible :)Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jacqueline, Thank you for the 5 star rating and the great review. I am delighted to hear that Kirsty made you feel so welcome and comfortable on tour and that she shared her love of Scotland with you. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Best Wishes, Brenna
- JCJessieWritten on December 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentHad such a fantastic time! Scot was an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide who aimed to give us the best trip possible. His musical talent made the trip even better!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jessie, Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. I am glad to hear you had a fantastic time and you enjoyed traveling with your driver/guide Scot. All the best, Kim
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO STORNOWAY
- DAY 2: LEWIS & HARRIS
- DAY 3: LEWIS & HARRIS TO THE ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 4: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO ORKNEY
- DAY 6: ORKNEY
- DAY 7: ORKNEY TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 8: FREE DAY AT LOCH NESS
- DAY 9: LOCH NESS TO OBAN
- DAY 10: OBAN TO EDINBURGH
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$25USD $794Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$25USD $794
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$25USD $794
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$25USD $794Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$25USD $794
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$25USD $794
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$25USD $794
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$25USD $794
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$25USD $794
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Edinburgh10 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$25USD $794
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 September 2018 the full payment of $794 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $794 for Compass Buster, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,575 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Aviemore (Scotland)
- 35 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 57 km
- Corrieshalloch Gorge (Scotland)
- 18 km
- Ullapool (Scotland)
- 80 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Dun Carloway Broch (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $794 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Compass Buster