Serengeti Balloon Safari
- Tour Operator:
- World Adventure Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 7 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Serengeti National Park
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by World Adventure Tours
World Adventure Tours is a small family-run company located in Uppsala, Sweden. We believe in the know-how and experience of the people who live and work locally. That’s why we don’t make our adventure packages ourselves. We get them from the most qualified: the locals. In short: we exist to put you in touch with reliable local travel companies so that you can get the best possible adventure experience. We also provide travel guarantees, insurance, and reliable payment options. We have our priorities straight. All adventures with us will be ethical, green, and fair. By that, we mean that your once-in-a-lifetime adventure will not have a negative impact on the wondrous destinations that welcome us. This goes for the environmental impact as well as the social and economic effects of tourism. We have all the important certifications, but most importantly, by booking locally through us, most of your money ends up in the hands of the people doing most of the work. This benefits local development and the economy in a way that, for example, charities cannot. We have a small selection of destinations and adventures to offer you. This is because we carefully select them from local companies that we know and trust to ensure quality. We want to have a personal relationship with every single person that you are going to meet on your adventure -from agents and hotel managers to guides and drivers. We have arranged a travel guarantee with the Swedish Legal, Financial, and Administrative Services Agency (Kammarkollegiet). The travel guarantee means that you will be able to receive compensation if any part of your package trip or linked travel arrangements is canceled in the event that we should become insolvent. The travel guarantee that we have arranged means that you are entitled to compensation for the unfulfilled part of the package trip or linked travel arrangement that we are responsible for. We work with many people in tourism, like travelers, tour guides, agents, hotel managers, and drivers. Because of this, we have a small but important role to play in developing sustainable tourism. As a result, we have committed our company to work towards sustainability. We will implement and promote good sustainability practices. We do this to maximize the positive impacts and minimize the harmful effects of tourism. We also try to influence our travelers and partners to do the sameRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- SSilkeHolkenborg· August 18th, 2022We hadden het geluk dat we werden gehost door World Adventure Tours tijdens onze zojuist afgesloten reis naar Tanzania. De gamedrives waren geweldig omdat we een uitstekende gids hadden en er zoveel te zien was in de parken. De geselecteerde hotels en... Show moreTrip date: August 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -50%Sunday26 Mar, 2023Sunday26 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Monday27 Mar, 2023Monday27 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Tuesday28 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Thursday30 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Friday31 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Sunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Monday3 Apr, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
- -50%Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$1,210$605
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- Type GTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with World Adventure Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Adventure Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "World Adventure Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Tanzania
- Tanzania Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Tanzania from Serengeti National Park
- Tanzania Safari
- Small group tour
- Operators in Africa
- Serengeti Balloon Safari Tours in Tanzania
- Safari Tours
- Serengeti National Park Tours
- Tanzania Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Tanzania tours